chapter 4

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER IV


Writer’s POV


Jiyong doesn’t know what’s happening anymore. He’s once again unfocused and he can’t discern why. There are a lot of things going through his mind like, why is this girl so pretty? Why is she suddenly so close to TOP hyung and Youngbae? Why is she acting like I’m not here? Doesn’t she know that it’s like a crime to not get to know me?
While other students are merrily eating, he keeps on gawking at Dara intently and his not even trying to hide it. TOP and Youngbae is staring back at him, exchanging puzzled looks with each other. While Dara carried on eating oblivious to Jiyong’s stares.


After eating, Dara bid goodbye to them saying she’ll ask around for some notes before afternoon classes’ starts. “Let’s hang out when you have free time, I’ll tour you around the city.” TOP said with his flirty voice. 


“I’ll take your word for that, but I’m just gonna hang out with you if Youngbae comes with us. I don’t quite trust you just yet.” Dara wiped some leftovers at the side of his mouth before leaving. Jiyong clenched his fist at what he saw. Must they flirt in front of me? What are you doing with that girl hyung?*whines*


“See you later Dara” Youngbae said. Dara looked back and flashed him a smile. Go back to sleep Youngbae!!*grrrr*



…………..
Jiyong POV


“So Jiyong…you and Min broke up?” TOP hyung asked a while later. “Who’s gonna be your next victim?”


An idea suddenly dawned into me after hearing that question. Why not, right? I mean this is a perfect chance for me to show that girl who I am. How dare her ignore me and flirt around my friends. Bwahahahahahaha. I’m such a genius.


“I’m thinking…Sandara Park” they gasped at my revelation.


“ohoho…I dont think you can handle her man” TOP hyung declared


“Jiyong, I don’t think Dara is the same type as your past hook-ups” Youngbae seconded.


They did not just say that in my face.


“Hyung…you know how I roll, so handling her is no problem…and Youngbae, all girls are of the same types, whisper sweet-nothings and they’ll worship you” I retorted which earned knowing looks from them. “I’m telling you, she’ll be clinging to me in no time.”


“I don’t know man, but I just hope you don’t eat your own words.” Hyung warned me with conviction.
Whatever that means, I don’t care. Hyung’s words just passed through my ears because my brain was already too busy fabricating plans to make that Sandara Park subdue to my awesomeness.




……………..

Meanwhile


Dara POV


Those two seemed fun. I think I’ll get along well with them. The problem is their creepy friend who happened to be my creepy seatmate. What was his name again? I forgot. Well we weren’t properly introduced. GOD! He keeps on staring at me like I’ve committed the gravest crime ever. What’s up with that?! 


I was looking outside the window, where I saw some boys trying to sneak out of school by climbing through the walls. Then I saw a teacher coming, busted!! Bunch of morons!! I bet I can do a better job slipping away. Don’t get me wrong, I’m aware that it’s bad to skip class and all, but you know…I’m not exactly Ms. Goody, I got my moments too.

*whaack*


Ouch! That’s gotta hurt. I thought as I look at the hands that just slammed my desk. I looked up just to see a horde of girls flocking over me. I recognize the one who whacked my desk as the one TOP shooed earlier at the cafeteria.


“Follow me” she said with raised eyebrows and then led the way to wherever it is she wants me to follow her to. I’m sorry, but my parents told me not to walk off with strangers so I just remained seated while gazing at all of them exiting the room one by one. Their leader came back seconds later fuming.


“Yah!! Didn’t you hear what I just said, I said follow me!” she screamed at me bratily. I badly wanted to laugh but my embarassment for her took over me. What is she, 4? “Follow me now!!!” she continued stomping her feet. I looked at my classmates and I can tell that they badly want to laugh now too, but their too kind to do it while she’s still throwing tantrums.


I had no choice but to stand up and follow her since I don’t want to prolong my classmates’ agony. I guess I’ll just let them laugh at her on my behalf. She smiled smugly believing I have succumbed to her. Oh boy!! This b!tch is gonna get creamed by yours truly.


……………………



I scanned the supposedly ‘crime scene’ while they were having their mini conference in the corner. It’s an open area near where the students dump their garbage at the back of the campus. Gaah!!! This is getting a wee bit boring. But better this than classes’ right?!


“Yah! How dare you eat lunch with Jiyong oppa?!” I blinked at their opening statement. Weak. But wait, who?


“Who do you think you are acting all mushy with TOP oppa?!” TOP? That guy I knew.


“You even got Youngbae oppa to talk.” Are these girls serious? They called me out just to rant on me. I genuinely thought we’ll be spilling blood. Okay, I’m exaggerating, but still…


They kept on plummeting all their frustrations on me and I just stood there speechless. I’m used to catfights you know, with all the b!tch slapping, pulling hair and breaking faces, please be notified that I only fight when necessary, I’m not such a warfreak that’ll go jumping into fights. Anyways, I don’t even know what to call this situation. They are just crying in front of me, I mean, how does one react to that?
This is such a waste of time. *sigh* I decided to just walk away from this teenage girly drama...I thought they were at least gonna jump at me while I’m walking away, but no, they decided that crying is a better idea. Seriously, someone need to stop those girls from wailing, and that aint me, I’ve already exerted enough effort just by following them, I’m not gonna waste my remaining energy. I hope they just drown in their tears.