chapter 9

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER IX


Dara POV


What the hell is Kwon Jiyong-sh!t’s problem??!!

He’s been avoiding me ever since that incident at the bar…..and that was ages ago.
I didn’t mind at first because it was understandable that he’d get a little mad after my brother almost killed him. But, must he get this mad? I mean, he survived right? And I was the one who even saved him. Shouldn’t he be saying ‘thank you’? But no, he’s not. So I just thought, maybe avoiding your saviour is the newest way to express gratitude. I don’t know, I wasn’t informed about the changed tradition.


He is really pissing me off now. He’s doing a great job ignoring me. First, he deliberately arrives on school at the exact moment the teachers arrive so that he won’t be able to talk to me. And during breaks he rans off with different girls to God knows where. FCKKK!!! Wasn’t it established that I’M his girlfriend. I had to daunt those girls to stay away from him, good thing they get the picture easily. But everytime one goes away, another one takes her place. Gosh! I didn’t realize that every girl in school wants a piece of Jiyong-sh!t. When will this ‘Operation-Ignore-Dara’ of his going to end?


I asked TOP and Youngbae about it and they said that Jiyong-sh!t is ignoring them as well.
He really planned this through, that jerk.


It got to the point where I got suspicious that Teddy-oppa threatened him to stay away from me. But oppa vehemently denied that he got anything to do with Jiyong-’s current attitude. He even got mad and was like:


Teddy: What?! He’s ignoring you? It’s the world’s greatest honor that you’ve given them the chance to take a glimpse upon your beauty, but he’s ignoring you? The nerve of that BUZZTARD! Now that you two have broken up, I can have a go at him right? *knuckles crunching* Just wait here, I’mma beat him to death.


I had a hard time convincing oppa that we haven’t broken up yet and that he’s just too shock from his near death experience. Blah blah blah.


I already got the ‘talk’ with him regarding Jiyong-sh!t, the morning when he came back from work, it was really embarassing to see your big brother threwing a fit after verifying your relationship status. He kept on telling me that Jiyong-sh!t is a man- and that he flirts with everyone that wears a skirt. Shocker!!


He calmed down a bit, yeah just a bit, when I told him that if Jiyong-sh!t does anything to me, I’ll let him sell Jiyong-’s internal organs to some underground market. But being the loving brother that he is, he doesn’t want me to feel left out, so when the moment comes that he needs to harvest Jiyong-sh!t’s organs, I’m allowed to watch and even gets the chance to hand him the scalpel. Isn’t it sweet that we’re having these kinds of conversations once in a while?


Anyways, that Jiyong-sh!t is really going to get it once I get my hands on him. Ignoring me is like asking for a death wish.




…………..

Jiyong POV



She’s just sooooo cute!!!


It’s been days since I started avoiding her.


I didn’t mean to but it just so happened that I came in with the teacher that day, and then I saw her brightened up when I arrived. I wanted to talk to her about that night Teddy-hyung, who turned out to be her brother, almost killed me, but classes have started.


I notice her always glancing at me and I don’t know why but maybe this is what having butterflies in your stomach feels like. It feels sooooo good. And when breaktime came, a girl came to talk to me so I entertained her first, thinking it would only take a while. When we left to talk privately, I took a quick look at Dara just to see perplexity painted all over her face. Again, I felt those butterflies.


Then, I thought about it. Since I like this feeling of having butterflies in my stomach, I’m going to keep it. And the best way to keep this feeling is to ignore that Sandara Park. This is also gonna be like my little revenge for what happened to me that dreadful night at the club. Oh my God! I’m such a genius.


I’ve decided to ignore TOP-hyung and Youngbae as well since it seemed that their now on Dara’s side instead of mine. I get the feeling that the moment I tell them about me purposely ignoring Dara, she’s gonna be aware of it in a matter of seconds. Those traitors!


I intentionally have girls to come fetch me during break time, and everytime they arrive, I can tell that Dara would try her best to give us death glares but instead all I see are cute glares, who is she trying to kill with that? Haha…She’s so amusing.


I also heard one interesting fact. I invited this girl to pick me up during one lunch, and she hesitated, I was shocked but then she told me the reason why. It seemed that Dara had been threatening all the girls that I was with during breaks so now they’re all afraid to accompany me. Really, Sandara Park is one hell of a girl to be able to dislodge the unwavering hearts of my fangirls. It used to be that all of them would fight to death just so no one overpowers the other when it comes to catching my attention. But with her beauty, brains, and (scary) personality, every single one of them folds. But these attitudes of her’s make her more and more adorable, don’t you think?


Days passed and I notice her getting more and more pissed off. And the more she gets mad the cuter she gets. I can’t help but ignore her more, I mean, is it wrong that I wanted to see her cute face everyday?


Ignoring her also got me thinking…You see what this girl is doing to me, ever since I met her, I did nothing but think. I haven’t even had a decent conversation with her and yet she’s all I could think of. God! What’s wrong with me?! Anyways, I keep thinking about her sudden ‘I’m his boyfriend’ declaration. Is she serious about that? Or does she only want me to get killed by her brother?


If it’s her, it’s probably the latter one. Lord, help me.