21st girlfriend

21st girlfriend

 Here you go with Chapter I !!!!!!


Note: italized words are the character’s inner monologue; Jiyong on blue, Dara on red.
<> are writer’s inner monologues.

 



CHAPTER I

Writer’s POV

“I don’t ever wanna see you again.” Min said in between sobs. “I hate you”

“Don’t worry about that, I get more than enough lovin’ everyday”. He told her while he finishes buttoning up his shirt. Again?!! Why do they always cry after breaking up? Annoying! Can’t they celebrate the splendid we did over and over again the night before? Stupid girls!

“I know you won’t get over me quickly, but you have to atleast try, okay”. He said then planted a kiss on her forehead. He got shocked when she began bawling like a little kid who got punched on the face by a bully. He then exited the motel room gracefully but quickly. At last, freedom!!

I’m Kwon Jiyong by the way.I’m the most popular guy at school…if not at the whole universe. I don’t know how it happened but it just did, maybe it’s because of the fact that I have the looks that makes girls drool and I’m super rich to boost, I’m not sure. That crying girl you just met is my 20th ex-girlfriend.

I was a tenth grader when I started manifesting signs of being dazzling and by the time I entered highschool, I’ve established my awesome reputation.

When I started my sophomore year, which was months ago, I discovered the wonders of dating. My first girlfriend was also my first mate. She was a college student whom I met at a bar, it was awesome at first but then she started getting clingy and keeps on asking me to take her on dates. It was then that I realized that I only wanted from her. She got violent when I told her that, she threw me on the wall.

Ever since that incident, I decided to take girls on a date first before I get inside their pants, or in most cases, their skirts. They still get a little violent but not like the first one and there are also tears involved. I got use to it. Don’t blame me if I enjoy my life.
So now, Im gonna look for no. 21.




Monday Morning

“Yo, hyung” Jiyong greeted Choi Seunghyun, he’s the one who introduced Jiyong to the enjoyable world of the youth. “You’re early today”.

“See you around”Choi Seunghyun, who likes to be called TOP, whispered to the girl he was talking to before Jiyong came. “Wazzup Ji!! You know what they say ‘early bird catches the worm’.” Pointing his thumb finger to the girl earlier who is now walking away.

“Someone’s earlier than me though he doesnt like worms” TOP continued while they’re heading to their seats, he’s pertaining to their other friend whose just too good to be true, he’s like the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. I don’t even know why the writer made him friends with two douches. < *bleh* > TOP suddenly whack the head of their friend who is currently sleeping, “Yah!! Did you come to school just to sleep?” he barked at the now awake Dong Youngbae. Jiyong snorted a laugh.

“Did you come to school just to flirt?” Youngbae directly replied while rubbing his eyes. Jiyong now began cackling.

“Same goes for you” TOP said to Jiyong then kicked him softly on his leg.

“At least I don’t whack my friends while their quietly sleeping” Jiyong said, tending to his slightly clayed pants.
TOP kicked him again then sat down as if nothing happened. Jiyong was left stunned.

After a few minutes of noisy chatters, the homeroom teacher arrived. “Settle down everyone, today we’re meeting a new friend”
Friend?! What are we preschoolers? This teacher is the one needing a friend.

“Ms. Park, you can come in now.”
Miss? A girl? Hope she’s pretty.

A small figure emerged from the door. And Jiyong looked at her disappointingly. She’s the most normal looking school girl he’s ever seen in his entire life.

Proper school uniform, with skirt just above the knee. Seriously? Can’t we take a peek at you thighs?

Shoulder-length straight, slightly brown hair. She should style that a little.

Eyeglasses that fit her perfectly. At least it’s not one of those geeky glasses.

And a backpack that is suitable for her small size. I know, it’s amazing how I can see her backpack when she’s clearly facing the class.

She just stood there, gazing at nobody or nothing in particular. “This is the moment where you introduced yourself to us” TOP yelled from behind Jiyong. The class laughed at his remark.

“Good morning. I am Sandara Park, you can call me Dara” she said after the class settled a little. Woah..cute voice, but why is’nt she smiling?

Crickets. Crickets.

“Where should I take a seat” she then turned to the teacher.

“Umm.. Is that it for your introduction?” Mr. Yu asked. She just nodded as a reply. Silence. “You can take the empty seat beside Kwon Jiyong”. Mr. Yu continued, not really knowing what else to say.

Jiyong raised his right hand and guided her to her seat that is next to the window. As she walked her way to him, a slight gust of wind swayed her hair to the left side. She raised her right hand to pushed her hair back to arrange it and bit her lips a little. y…..WAIT, WHAT??


------

Jiyong’s POV


What the effing hell was that? Did I just thought that this normal-looking, glasses-wearing, freakishly silent but has a cute voice of a human being y? She’s now seating beside me, listening to Mr. Yu and his boring history lecture. Why is history our first period anyway? Can’t they realize that students just woke up and doesn’t need sleeping right away?...except…for Youngbae…

Whatever, my point is, that this girl sitting beside me is like sending electric charges into my entire system and she does’nt seem to realize it. I want to punch Mr. Yu for talking while I’m sweating like a pig here.

I’m looking straight into the blackboard but I can still see her through my peripheral vision, smell her vanilla with a mix of strawberry scent, and feel her entire existence. OhMyGod! She just sighed like she’s bored but still needs to listen because that’s how students should act and not get distracted by their seatmate’s presence like what I’m currently doing.


Rrriiinggg!!!


Finally, I was literally holding my breath the entire period; I can breathe at last and…

“Hey!” HolySh!t! She’s talking to me. Her voice was that of an angel though I have’nt really heard an angel’s voice coz I would’ve been dead if I had but am I really going to heaven if I die? Whatever…I clenched my fist and pretended I didn’t hear her. What the fck am I doing? She’s just a girl. I’m used to creatures of these kinds.

“I was wondering if I can borrow some of your notes. I think I needed to catch up a little.” Oh. She wasn’t talking to me at all but to the girl in front of her that look like someone who take down notes. The girl agreed abruptly like a spell was casted on her. As Dara was reaching for.... STTTTOOOOOPPPP!!!

Why am I following her every movement??!!


Sh!t. Sh!t. Sh!t. What’s happening to me??


------

Writer’s POV


Wheeew!! That was the most nerve-racking 3 hour lecture Jiyong have ever experience and he wasn’t even listening to the teachers. The new girl beside him is absorbing all his energy with her every moves.

TOP asked him to ditch second period, usually he would’ve agreed so they can go scoping babes, but today he replied a big fat NO. TOP just shrugged and left him. He didn’t even ask me why. I wanted to tell him my dilemma but he didn’t ask, some friend he is. < poor jiyong…if he aks you what would you tell him anyways?? > Errmm..

By third period, Jiyong was hyperventilating. Youngbae, whose seat is placed on Dara’s backside, is sleeping soundly with his right arm extending so much he’s almost touching Dara’s right arm. Good thing, Dara is leaning forward to her desk, listening attentively. But Dara started leaning back, so her arm is really gonna touch Youngbae’s. < wooh..jiyong...there’s gonna be skin contact..watchya gonna do.. watchya gonna do (insert taunting sounds)> Nooooo!!, you stupid Youngbae!! Pull back your arm or I’mma cut it. He was about to smack Youngbae’s right arm when the bell started ringing indicating lunch break.


He immediately faced the other side and inhaled deeply. That’s it! I need to get this uneasy feeling out or else I might explode.
With breathe on hold he slowly turned to her. What the?? Where’d she go?? Jiyong stood up and looked around, when she didn’t find her he went to the door to see if she’s walking by the corridor but she’s not. Where the hell did she go?? < woah!! Dara…freakin’ ninja >

 

 

 

 


ok...that's it for chapter 1
I'll be back soon!!
give me some love on the comments section pls...