side story

21st girlfriend

SIDE STORY


Though Dara told Jiyong to be a little nice with her bestfriend; he just can’t find the heart to do so especially when Bom is annoying the crap out of him.


“I really love sleeping over, it’s been a long time since Dara and I slept together in one bed.” Bom said making sure Jiyong hears it all.


“Why do you need to sleep together when there’s a lot of room in this house?” Jiyong reasoned out with Dara, ignoring Bom.


“What’s wrong with that, Bommie and I have been spending nights together ever since we were kids.” Dara can’t help but rib her -deprive boyfriend.


“B-but,” Jiyong stuttered before Bom cut him off.


“Do you want to sleep in Dara’s room?” she asked. Jiyong hastily nodded while TOP and Youngbae stood at their own room’s door anticipating what’ll happen next.


“Hmm…I understand.” She said. The people in the hallway widen their eyes at Bom’s sudden decision.


“I guess I’ll just have to spend the night talking with Teddy-oppa over the phone. I missed him. I haven’t talked to him for a while now. I’m sure he’ll get psyched to hear what we’ve been doing here.” She muttered with eyes glued on Jiyong.


“Goodnight Babe,” Jiyong quickly said, giving Dara a kiss on the cheek and then scampered to his own room.


The remaining people entered their own rooms laughing at Jiyong’s expense.


3 AM


Bom carefully got up out of bed, careful not to wake Dara as she sneak out of their room. Thanking the heavens for Dara is a heavy sleeper.


When she closed the door behind her, she saw TOP waiting in front of his room.


“You should’ve just let Jiyong sleep in your room if you’re just gonna sneak out of Dara anyway.” TOP said when Bom reached his room.


“I don’t trust your friend just yet” Bom simply said.


“You know they’re eventually gonna do ‘it’.”


Bom grew silent thinking he’s right.


“But then again, who cares about them?” TOP said lifting her in a princess-style of carrying. Bom muffled a yelp with her left hand as her right clings into TOP neck.


“Let’s get down to our own business.” TOP firmly declared entering his room. Bom giggled as he close the door with his own foot.