chapter 27

21st girlfriend

CHAPTER XXVII


Writer POV


TOP was busy admiring his work. It was really hard contacting all of Jiyong’s 20 ex-girlfriends but he’ll do anything for his bestfriend’s happiness.
He can see that his plans are working well, Dara walking out is one proof, just a little more push and she’ll finally resort to admittance.


“Aah!” TOP choked as someone grab his shirt’s collar from behind. When he looked over his shoulder, he saw that it was Park Bom and he is more than willing to be dragged away.


He winced in pain as his lower trunk hit the kitchen sink.


“Choi Seunghyun!” Bom stated, “Who are those girls?”


TOP prevented himself from drooling over the statuesque figure of the girl in front of him. He had enough embarrassment on the first day they met. He promised he’d redeem himself by showing her his usual cool side.


“Those girls are Jiyong’s ex-girlfriends.” He coolly replied.


“Why are they here?” Bom asked hands across her chest.


TOP’s eyes grew wide as what Bom just did emphasized her s making it look a little bigger inside her bikini top.


“Are you seducing me?” TOP blurted.


Bom realized what he meant when she followed his gaze to her chest.


She smiled. “If you want some of these, you better start talking.”


“I invited those girls.” TOP quickly answered, amazed of how clear he could think in these type of situations.


“And why would you do that?” Bom asked. This time in a ier manner, trying to more.


“Umm…” TOP is sweating as he can feel Bom’s soft skin against his. “It’s so Dara would confess to Jiyong.”


“What?!” Bom suddenly exclaimed making him jumped a little. “So you’re making her jealous?”


TOP tried to straighten his thoughts and focus on the conversation.


“Why, did she say anything? Is she getting jealous?” He said excitedly, “There’s really no doubting about this plan. Ha! I’m such a genius.”


“So you planned this? And that Jiyong guy got nothing to do with any of it?”


“Yeah!” TOP proudly bragged. “You think Jiyong would agree with this plan? Hell no! That kid is too scared of Dara to even dare look at another girl.”


“Well he doesn’t look scared now, does he? He’s even enjoying the company of those s.” Bom furiously said.


“Calm down Bom, I can call you Bom right?” Bom nodded. “Look at Jiyong,” TOP led her to the glass door. She saw Jiyong outside with his ex-girlfriends, looking all awkward and keeps on looking up, probably at the window of the room where she and Dara are staying.


“You see the reason he’s sitting there still is because I threaten him that if he follows Dara where ever she goes, he’ll end up not knowing how Dara really feels for him, so please don’t get mad at my friend. He’s already anxious as it is. I already made the first move, let’s just stand by and watch what will happen to our bestfriends’ love story.” TOP said taking the chance of hugging Bom.


“Who said you could hug me?” Bom said arms still on her side.


TOP let go and denied the obvious, “I’m not hugging you”


“Right! You were just feeling my s.”


He slyly smiled. “You know I fantasize about you ever since that day we kissed.”


“Hmm…figures, it’s evident from your drooling.” Bom said touching his lips gently.


TOP couldn’t help himself anymore and devoured the lips of the girl that’s been causing him wet dreams.


………………………………

Dara POV


I heard three consecutive knocks on the door. Probably Bommie.


“Go away!” I yelled.


“Dara-ya,” a baritone voice called out. It’s Youngbae.


I waited for him to talk again but I guess he’s too weird out as to why I’m hiding in the bathroom.


When I looked at myself in the mirror I saw a mess. So this is what I look like when I cry. I’m ugly.


I opened the door and saw Youngbae waiting. I use to really like it when he smiles at me cheerfully exposing that incredibly y eye-smile. But now, I want to punch the living daylights out of his chinky eyes.


Is it wrong to hate anything or anybody that is in anyway associated with the ‘someone’ that you initially hated?


He forced me into a hug when I just walked pass him. The tears threatened to come back as he pats my head, silently consoling me which I appreciate. I don’t know why but I think that if he starts giving me words of comfort, I would probably break down.


“Jiyong went souvenir shopping with his ex-girlfriends.” He said after awhile. I take it back; I’d rather have him comfort me than put salt on my wound.


“I hate you and TOP and this resort and most of all I hate your whoreass friend.” I said pointing at him accusingly.


“You love Jiyong.”


“Who’s that?” Maybe denying his existence would somehow ease the pain.


“That’s real mature, Dara.” He said.


“You saw those girls earlier,” He added when I did not talk back. “Those are Jiyong’s type of girls.” I don’t really want to hear this right now.


“I don’t care.”


“Then why did you cry?”


“I did not.” I snapped. He chuckled. “Is that why you’re here? To laugh at me. You can get out now.”


“Why are you suddenly so mad? I’m trying to help you here.” He said.


“Why am I mad? Weren’t you there beside him when he was busily flirting? He told me he’s in love with me and then he goes off shopping with other girls…not just other girls but girls he had been with before. And take note of ‘girlsss’, plural form.” I ranted.


He took my moment to breathe as a chance to speak, “You realize of course that you’re partly at fault here.”


“How is this, my fault?” I interrupted.


“Will you let me finish?” OMG, he’s angry. I signaled for him to go on.


“Jiyong’s been waiting for your answer to his confession. He’s been building up courage to be able to confess to you and when he finally did, you didn’t even give him as much as a nod. That’s brutal.” He explained.


“That does not justify him bringing girls here.” I defended though I admit he has a point.


“Those girls are TOP-hyung’s idea; you know how twisted and stupid his brains work, sometimes. Jiyong got nothing to do with it, neither do I.” he said defensively.


“Why would he do these?” I asked while mutely devising plans to make TOP suffer.


“He thinks he could get you to admit your feelings by making you jealous, thus the exes.”


I kind of felt relieve to know that Jiyong didn’t really invite those girls but I still feel a little tinge of pain.


“Whatever, it doesn’t matter why they’re here anymore. It doesn’t change the fact that he chose to be with them instead of me.”


I can’t help but visualize him in the arms of another girl, smiling at another girl, kissing another girl… I feel like crying again. Sh!t.


“He just accompanied them, why are you acting so affected?” Youngbae told me as if it wasn’t a big deal.


Affected?!


ME?!


“It’s because I love him, you idiot!” and then out came the tears, I can’t believe I still have some after those buckets I cried earlier.


“He’s so stupid. Why does he need me to tell him that? Isn’t it already obvious? I gave him my first kiss. I even made out with him in front of my parents’ grave. Isn’t that enough? What more does he want from me?” I said in between loud sobs.


I was a crying mess. Next thing I knew I’m already sitting on my bed with Youngbae next to me, comforting me with an obvious scared expression on his face probably because of my sudden outburst.


“Youngbae,” I called out after a while, wiping my tears and snot with my hands, I didn’t realize that I’m still just wearing my bikini top until now. It dried out but I suddenly felt cold. “What do those girls have that I don’t? I’m pretty too, right?”


He nodded taking off his shirt and had me wear it. I have shirts too you know but I’m too pre-occupied with my dramatic admittance to even stand up and get change.


“Then why did he prefer those girls company instead of mine?” I raged at him.


“You were avoiding him.” He sympathetically said.


“I didn’t know what to do or say. It’s not every day that I get confessed at like that. Most of my confessions are from idiots that got nothing better to do. His’ was sweet and totally made my heart flutter. Aurgh! I’m being too cheesy I’m going to die.” I cried profusely as I watched him stretch a smile.


“I’m really glad that my misery is amusing you.” I said.


“I’m sorry; it’s just that it’s kind of refreshing to see you cry. I got so used to your tough character I didn’t think you’d be this cute when you cry.” He explained.


“Cute is not going to cut it. What am I gonna do with your friend?”


“I’m sure you’ll figure something out.” he assured me with his bear hug.


“Jiyong is really lucky,” he added after a while, “he captured your heart first.”


His last words linger in my brain as I let myself get drifted to his warm hug. Too tired from crying, I let myself fall asleep.


…………………………

Writer POV


Youngbae stared at Dara’s sleeping face. He never thought that he would personally see the girl covering Teddy’s picture frames, the girl he secretly got infatuated with. Too bad his own bestfriend got to her first.


When he opened the door to leave Dara in her slumber, he saw Jiyong trying to knock the door.


“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

 

 

i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who subscribed

and most especially to the ones who takes the time to comment.

i love comments...it energizes me and

inspires me to write more...

keep the comments coming.

XOXO