Why?!

I will always love you...

"I'll go and get a shower. You all eat up first I'll be back soon." Nichkhun announced. The members all put up an okay sign and Tiffany gave him a peck on the lips. 
"Unnie your boyfriend is just too good to be true." Seohyun said.
"I think so." Without even wanting it a smile formed on Tiffany's face.
They finished eating and Tiffany did the dishes. When she was about to end washing up Nichkhun came in for a back hug. To be honest she loved his after shower back hugs... They were tighter and ier than the others. 
"They are all asleep." Nichkhun grinned. 
"Gosh we can't let them sleep here..."
"Ok you go and prepare yourself for bed and I will bring them into their beds alright?"
"Is it ok for you?"
"Of course it is."
Just then Nichkhun took Taeyeon and laid her in her bed. After her Sunny followed. Then Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. The last one was Seohyun. He really was careful and quiet. 
"I didn't think they'd be that hard to transport." Nichkhun said while laughing. 
Tiffany has already laid down in her pink pajama and had been playing a bit with prince. He was already asleep so she put him aside first. She stood up, laid him down and went to Nichkhun who was standing by the door. 
"I'm sure if you weren't here we wouldn't even sleep or we would still be crying... I know you don't want to hear it but thank you... I don't know what I'd to without you..."
Right then he kissed and hugged her. 
"Steph I'm your boyfriend and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy. So let's go to bed."
They both grinned and went to sleep. She fell asleep in his arms first and it was followed by him quickly. 


...


"Jessica!" 
"What?! What do you want?! I don't think I'm wrong." 
Nichkhun woke up by this sound.
"You come here with Tyler the man who made you leave SNSD and expect us to smile and be happy?!" , Tiffany said "We cried too much yesterday Jessi and I think we won't ever be ok."
"You're just a little brat!" Tyler raised his voice. Nichkhun was just about to go out and nearly kill this guy when: 
"Huh. You're right Tyler. She's a little brat. I don't even know why you have a boyfriend."
Nichkhun went out quietly and saw Tiffany stare to the ground while the others stood there not believing what they're listening to.
"Nichkhun is to good for you Fany. We both know he'll end up with another woman, happier than ever before and"
"Jessica Jung if you just want to curse at my girlfriend then you can immediately go away!" Nichkhun shouted. Tiffany looked up, with teary eyes while Jessica and Tyler turned around to face him. 
"Nick" Jessica said. 
"Don't even call me like this again. I don't want to ever see you again. We're done with this. I can't understand you Jessica. I just can't."
"It's none of your business." Tyler cried out. 
"Well if it was none of my business why did your gf then told my girl things about me that aren't even true?! I think we all know that I love her and nobody else. Even if it that we can't see each other that often we still go on 'cause our love is too strong. I wouldn't ever let her decide between me and them."
"Who the hell allows you to talk like that? Is it my mistake that I wanted to see her more often?"
"Pff that's not it. But love means to let your girl do what she loves and never let her fully decide between love and career!"
Tyler was too angry to think about the consequences and was about to hit Nichkhun. He just forgot that he's a good player and boxer. In less than a second Nichkhun took his hand and placed it on his back like the police do. Tyler couldn't move a bit. 
"Think before you do any steps. Strength is not everything." He began to talk to the members "Wanna add anything?" All of them said "No" in agreement and Taeyeon said "Please go now you 2..." Nichkhun let go of Tyler and opened the door for Jessica and him and they left. 

"Nick..." Tiffany came running towards him and hugged him tightly. 
"Don't ever think she was right. I love you and won't let you go Nick!" She said nearly crying. 
"Don't sweat it. I think you're more disappointed in what she said. She's your sister and she does this. I don't even believe this happened. I'm more sorry for you than you could be for me Steph."