Couple time part 2

I will always love you...

Tiffany and Nichkhun were in their hotel room. Normally he'd be alone but since she had come with them they spent these days in the same room.
"Nick?" Tiffany said while packing her things out of the suitcase.
"Yes?"
"I'll be alone here for a while, right?"
"Yes unfortunately I have to do things with the others... Will you be okay?"
"Yup. I'll take a bath! And then read the book Michelle recommended until you come!"
"Alright." He said while smiling.
Tiffany let a pullover of hers go and went over to back hug her boyfriend.
"What?" He patted her linked hands.
"Just..."
"Steeeph~ "
"Was it really okay... I mean the thing with Siwon. I did a huge mistake and I'm too sorry to express it Nick."
Nickhun turned around to face her.
"Let this be Steph! I could somehow understand you... And hey"- he lifted up her chin- "I'd do anything for you because..."- he kissed her- "I love you so much. So stop thinking about useless things like this and be excited for tomorrow!"
"I am!" Her eye smile appeared by the thought.
"I love your smile..." his face started getting closer.
"I love YOU!" The girl grinned. And they were about to kiss when the door opened.
"Gosh guys!" Taecyeon shouted.
"What are you doing here?" Tiffany hissed.
"Come on Khun-ah. We have to go." Taecyeon said while putting his hand in front of his eyes to not see the so-in-love couple.
"I'll be back later." The guy told his girlfriend.
"Yes. Can't wait to get you back!" Tiffany replied and they kissed.
"Can you come now?" Taecyeon was a bit pissed off already.
"Yeeees." Nichkhun rolled his eyes.
"Bye." Tiffany waved her hand.
She then did as she told her boy before. The girl took a bath and went to the bed with her no-make-up face, glasses on and the book under her arm. She read three chapters (the idol was a really fast reader) and fell asleep, still holding the book. When Nichkhun came back he found his sleeping girl. He put out the book of her hands, took the glasses and prepared himself for bed too. He soon fell asleep.
...
Tiffany woke up because of the winter sun that shined so brightly through the light curtains. She looked to her left and there was her Nichkhun, still in dreamland. He slept shirtless, as always. Tiffany nearly drooled at this sight. It may not be the best body she'd ever seen as he hadn't a lot of time to train these days but.. It was so muscular... And these veins... Just that second someone knocked on the door.
"Room service!" A female voice shouted.
Tiffany stood up and opened the door, covering her idol face a bit. The woman brought the cart with food on and Tiffany gave her some money to make her not see her sleeping boyfriend. Tiffany set the table with the food and went to wake up Nichkhun.
"Hey Nick... Breakfast is here. Stand up." She caressed his cheek. Nichkhun, still in fast asleep didn't react at first.
"Nick. Come on! We have to eat something." Tiffany didn't get angry. He was cute while sleeping. The boy opened his eyes and directly looked into her face.
"Bring it to me..." He pouted.
"Just stand up!" Tiffany giggled.
"I don't want to~~~"
"Gosh Nick!" Tiffany was quite amused and in the end she prepared a sweet breakfast-plate for love and placed herself on the bed as well.
"Thank you babe."
"No problem." Tiffany smiled.
"Don't you want to eat something too?" Nichkhun asked.
"I'm not that hungry..."
"Steph you're losing too much weight anyway. When you're with me I won't let you eat nothing." He put a marmalade croissant into .
"It was yours!" Tiffany laughed and went on eating it.
"OURS." Nichkhun corrected her and bit the other side of the croissant of.
"Like a typical couple." Tiffany grinned and they both ate the food slowly. After a while Tiffany stood up and took a shower. When she left the bathroom, a towel on her head and one on her body, Nichkhun passed by her and showered too. The girl placed herself on the bed and answered a few messages. Nichkhun came out of the bathroom, having just one towel around his waist.
"We're quite the same right now, aren't we?" Nichkhun laughed and went to his wardrobe to get out a few things to wear.
"Maybe." Tiffany put her phone aside and did the same thing as her boyfriend.
"Which one should I take? The pink or the black one?" Tiffany showed Nichkhun two bras.
"The pink one." He simply replied without even getting red or something similar to that.
"What a reply." Tiffany said. She turned around, put on her pantie, let down her towel and wore her bra afterwards. This action made Nichkhun gulp.
"What? It's not like you haven't seen it already."
"Yes but..."- Nichkhun stuttered- "Nevermind."
"Okay." Tiffany went on looking for her clothes, bending down still there in her underwear. Nichkhun put on his boxers and let down his towel too as he watched her closely. He back-hugged Tiffany, who was still not sure what to wear.
"That's a bit erted Nick." Tiffany grinned.
"Well, that's what I am." They had a looooooooo~~~~ng kiss until they finally got to change themselves. They had not the time to do anything funny. They were sitting in the van with the rest of the 2PM members to drive to the Universal Studios.
"I've got an idea! You want to try the butter beer right?!" Tiffany spoke up.
"Yes why?" Nichkhun didn't understand what she wanted.
"Let's bet you won't be able to drink it in a one shot!"
"Why should I drink it like that?" Nichkhun laughed.
"I don't know! Just say yes!" Tiffany begged.
"You know your bae! When you're like this he always says yes so don't wait for the answer!" Wooyoung yelled through the van.
"You may be right. Well, what do I get when I can do it?"
"I will pay for everything. But if you lose, you will have to wear a koala-costume!" Tiffany became excited.
"Call!" Nichkhun knew that he will lose...but he liked it to make her happy.
...
In the park they went around and luckily nobody noticed them. They passed by the stall which sold the butter beer and Nichkhun bought everybody one, except for Tiffany who hated these things.
"One-shot! One-shot! One-shot!" 2PM hollered. Nichkhun took a sip.
"Gosh come on! I won't be able to do it! Guys, try it! It's too much!" The boys took a sip too.
" what's this?!" Taecyeon was disgusted.
"Argh... No comment." Junho said.
"It's not that bad though." Chansung uttered.
"Chansung-ah are you dumb? It tastes like... I don't wanna say it..." Jun.K answered.
"I will give up and wear it later okay?" Nichkhun laughed and faced his girlfriend who was smiling mischievously.
"Huh! I knew it! I wish you a lot of fun!" Tiffany pointed to a stall with the koala costume.
"Wait. Here?!" Nichkhun didn't know he could borrow it directly at the spot.
"Yup." The girl grinned.
"You read a lot about this place, didn't you? You knew this would happen, right?" Nickhun laughed.
"Yes and yes! Now go and change!"
"Tss..."
After some minutes he came out looking a bit ashamed. But he being goofy quickly recovered from his embarrassment and jumped around making his accompanies laugh.
"Guys come on we have to walk through Hoggwards" Chansung giggled.
They took a stroll around the park and enjoyed their time.

 

Author's note: heey! Hope you like it:D