Peperro day!

I will always love you...

"Yah! It's Peperro day everybody!!" Sooyoung ran through Snsd's dorm.
"Sooyoung-ah please... Be quiet..." Sunny yelled. She was still tired as hell.
"I can't!! I'll meet Kyungho today!"
"That means a few Peperro kisses right?" Tiffany laughed while coming out of her room. Like always she wore a pink pajama and pink slippers.
"Isn't Nichkhun going to come Miyoung-ah?" Taeyeon spoke up.
"Nope."
"Ohh..." Taeyeon came to hug her friend.
"Should I stay here?" Normally she wanted to meet Baekhyun but of course, since Tiffany didn't have her family in Korea, she'd stay here.
"Pff it's no problem to be alone! You all go and spent your day with whoever you want!" Tiffany wasn't sad at all. Nichkhun and her saw each other a lot the last time so it was okay.
"Unnie... Are you sure you'd be okay? I mean alone at home?" Yoona asked her.
"Yes guys! I will be okay so don't worry!"
...
Tiffany was at home alone with Snsd's dogs. Taeyeon was with Beakhyun, Yoona with Seunggi, Sooyoung with Kyungho, Hyoyeon partied with friends, Seohyun drove home to her family and Yuri and Sunny... She didn't even know where they were but they were gone. She prepared her food.
"Are you hungry too?" She turned around to face the pets. Prince-fluffy began to bark. Ginger followed this while the others were just sitting there and watched them.
"Haha wait a second!" She brought them their food and right then someone knocked on her door.
"Wait a second!" She was quite surprised that someone knocked and went to open the door.
"Nick what...?" Tiffany stuttered. He gave her a short kiss.
"Here..." He had a box of strawberry flavored Peperros and put it in her hand.
"My manager drove me by quickly. I have time for one Peperro kiss ok?"
"Why are you soo sweet?"
"I don't know." He laughed.
She then opened the Peperro box and got one. Tiffany put it between her lips and came closer to his face. The Thai guy then bit down at the other side and they proceeded and ate the peppero until they kissed. He let go fast.
"Now I have to go Steph... Love you!"
"Too, thanks for the surprise!"
"No prob!" And he left.

...
Tiffany read another chapter of her novel until she had enough. She put it aside and ruffled her hair.
"Gosh I'm bored!!"
She looked at the clock besides her bed. Only one hour has passed since khun had visited her.
"What do I do now~", she whined. She decided to browse through the Internet. She watched some Videos of Snsd as dorks, laughed at her members and complained when she thought she looked fat. Then she saw a video of Nichkhun. She klicked on it and smiled all the time. Except for when she came across a Khuntoria video. Every time that was the case she searched for Khunfany clips. She googled his name and the two first related searches were 'Nichkhun body' and 'Nichkhun Tiffany'. The girl grinned at that sight and klicked on 'Nichkhun body'. She laughed out loud when she saw the Men's Health photos on which his belly button was forgotten. Then she went down and smirked.
"I definitively have a y boyfriend", she whispered.
"And I have a really y, pretty, adorable cute girlfriend who is maybe a little bit obsessed with pink but all in all perfect." She was surprised as Khun back-hugged her while saying this. "And possibly a bit erted. If you want to see my abs you could just pull up my shirt you know." He laughed and she smashed her elbow in his ribs lightly. "Ouch", he said ironically and grinned. She turned around.
"What are you doing here?", she asked.
"You don't want to see me? That hurts." He said pretending to be so and put a hand on his heart earning a smack on his shoulder.
"You know what I mean, babo."
He laughed "Of course I do. I drove here with my car after the schedule ended early. I missed you badly." She kissed him but suddenly stopped.
"Wait, how did you get in?"
"I asked Taengoo for the code."
"You're silly you know."
"But you love me." He smirked. "More than you think Nick."
"Steph? "
"We're alone right? "
"Mhm yeah why?"
He smirked and started kissing her passionately. She stopped for a moment and giggled shyly. "Who is the ert now?", she whispered seductively. He chuckled in a husky voice and began to kiss her roughly. The members won't be coming home til the next morning and she knew that.