Phone cases

I will always love you...

From: Silly Steph❤️
What was it? Something serious?

To: Silly Steph❤️
Nope. My manager just had a fight with his wife that's why be spoke so differently and Jinyoung hyung  wanted to talk to me because of my schedule for next week. Just some changes so don't worry. Are you okay?

From: Silly Steph❤️
More or less... I just wish you were here... I love you Nick and thank you again for today.

Nichkhun didn't answer the text and took his keys. If she asked for him, he'd be there for her.
...
Tiffany was on her pink bed with prince fluffy. She played around with him a while until he fell asleep. The girl put him into his own little 'bed' and made her way into the bathroom. Somebody's knock on the door made her startle. Who'd come this late? She opened the door and her boyfriend stood there with something in his hands. Matching Mikey and Minnie Mouse cellphone cases.
"To make you smile after this rough day." He grinned. 
"Nick!" Tiffany said in excitement and wrapped her arms around him tightly, so did he.
"Are you that happy to see me?" The Thai guy laughed.
"I always am!" 
"Into your room!" Nichkhun pretended to be superman. Tiffany giggled because of this action and followed him. When they stepped in Nichkhun uttered a loud "OHH!" because of the sleeping dog.
"We have to be quiet then!" He told Tiffany.
"Of course." She mouthed while smiling because of his sweet behavior. They placed themselves on her bed and he put his jacket and shoes off. Tiffany then took the phone case.
"Gosh that's too cute!" The girl immediately put it on.
"Glad you like it." -the guy stretched his arms and legs and lay down- "It was a long day." He laughed with a little sigh.
"I ruined your day off, didn't I?" Tiffany asked knowing the answer.
"Steph, it's not 'ruined' because I'm still with you." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back to lie next to him.
"I just don't get it. Maybe it was because of me? Did I become a bad friend?" The girl asked with teary eyes.
"Thinking about it over and over won't help, babe. It was her decision and no one can do anything about it. Just don't ask silly questions like this ever again or I think I have to get angry." Nichkhun hugged her tightly.
"When I arrived at the practice room she was in front of it." Tiffany started to explain.
"Why?"
"I don't know... Maybe to tell me she's sorry and so on..."- she paused a second- "And then we shared a hug." 
He laughed out loud and immediately put his hand in front of his mouth to stop himself.
"Our little Stephi!"
"But I told her that this won't happen ever again!" 
Nichkhun didn't stop smiling. He didn't even say anything.
"Why are you like this?" Tiffany asked.
"Because I just noticed that even if people you love did something wrong you still love them. You try to be mean but it all ends with a big hug." 
"You don't have to say anything, you're the same!" 
He pushed her a bit away from his body so he could stare into her eyes.
"You may be right." He laughed and kissed her.
"When I just think about Jay... He just left like Jessica did and you still keep in contact with him even if you knew that he would never ever come back." Tiffany couldn't help but to look into his deep brown eyes. She lost herself in them each and every time.
"Because he was the person I talked to every time something bothered me. No one understood me beside him, not just because of the language." 
"See?" Her eye-smile appeared. He smiled too since his girl became happy again. He loved it.
"Do you know why you can break hundreds of hearts with this smile?"- the guy asked and she shook her head- "Your eyes have these twinkling stars in them, you just have to fall in love with." 
"And do YOU know why I have these twinkling stars?"-she laughed and he shook his head, too- "Because every time I smile my thoughts are with this one person I love so much." 
"This person has to be lucky."-he ironically said and she hit him lightly- "Just kidding, Steph!"
"This is not a joke!" She said with a serious expression.
"Well, I didn't really joke either. 'This person' is lucky to have you and 'this person' doesn't know what he would do without you."
"Oh come on, Nick there are definitely a thousand girls who are your style!"
"Nope, only this one." He came closer. Their noses touched already but of course he didn't stop. 
"You are the part of my life I'd never let go with no severe reason." Nichkhun whispered and kissed her deeply.
"That means you'd leave me if you had a reason?!" She pretended to be shocked.
"We both don't know what the future brings... But I wouldn't ever go and hurt you." 
"I hope so 'cause if you did there would be at least seven girls here in Korea who'd nearly kill you!" Tiffany laughed.
"So I'm not allowed to break up with you, I guess?"
"Never!" She gave him a peck on the lips and rested her head on his shoulder. He linked their hands and put the blanket over them.
"You have to remember one thing." Nichkhun started to talk.
"What is it?"
"Even if we fight here and there never forget that I will always love you and I'll never stop doing it." The guy stared at her and she lifted her head.
"And you be aware of the fact that I'm here for you because I will always love you too my cheesy boyfriend." She laughed and kissed him.
"Our conversation was full of lovey dovey stuff, I guess."- Nichkhun grinned and they shared  another kiss- "I can stay here two hours more until I have to drive off, so what will we do?" 
"Hmm..." She smiled and ed his cardigan.
"So that's what our little erted Steph wants..." He laughed and kissed her passionately. Now they knew what they'd do the next two hours.


Author's note: so this is the very first time I'm not completely sure if it's the right time with these Mickey Mouse cases but let's just pretend it is:D your author-nim was ill by the way but my sister cared about me well so we all should thank her that I could update because of her:) she's the best<333 and a bit erted ending here:D comments below!!!