Best friends? (Part 1)

I will always love you...

Snsd was in their practice room when their manager came in with a weird expression on his face.
"Oppa, what's wrong?" Seohyun said in midst of her breath.
"We have a guest at SM..."
"Go on." Sooyoung uttered.
"Sooyeon is here."
"WHAT?!" The eight girls yelled in sync.
"She wants to nullify her contract." Their manager looked to the group of shocked girls.
"Where is she?" Tiffany stood up furiously.
"Talking with the boss." 
The girl ran out of the room. 
"Come on guys!" Taeyeon hollered and they followed the angry woman. After a while she arrived at the office. She opened the door and saw Jessica sitting there, looking to the ground.
"Tiffany?" One of SM's CEOs was surprised. She just went over, took her wrist and dragged her with her. The CEO didn't even react and went on with his paper work. When they escaped the door the other members arrived too.
"What do you want?!" -Jessica yelled- "Let me end this here!"
"Jessica!" Hyoyeon shouted. Right then Tiffany let go of her wrist.
"Why Jessica?" -she started to speak- "Why do you have to be like this?!" -her eyes got teary- "We were a family. I thought of you and the others like sisters god gave me. Best friends forever. Does that ring a bell? Does it not mean anything to you?!" All of the other members stood there, of course crying.
"Fany-ah it's not like that! Girls' Generation is just a part of my life I want to leave behind! We had a good time but I don't want to be the singer Jessica from Girls' Generation. I want to be myself, without having to talk about Snsd all the time."
"Wonderful explanation, Jess." -she paused a second and took a deep breath- "What's with Soojung-ah? She's your biological sister. Is she nothing too?" 
"I didn't say that!" 
"You behave like it!" Tiffany hollered so loud that even EXO could hear her from their practice room. They ran up and saw the girls stand there. Baekhyun hugged Taeyeon to comfort her and she went on crying in his arms.
"I don't want to talk about that in front of them." Jessica uttered.
"You just don't want to talk to us because you are a coward! It seems like the last ten years were just... I don't know, getting fans who buy the things you design or something like that." Tiffany was so angry...none of her members had ever seen her in this state. Jessica was speechless now.
"It doesn't mean anything to you that our fans were hurt. You don't care about your sister who supports your decisions, no matter what. And you don't want to see how hurt we are... Or I am." 
Jessica's tears started to flow. 
"I didn't mean to hurt you like this!" She cried.
"But you did! You ing did. Jess, you don't know how much I was hurt! I loved you like my own sister, my soulmate or whatever. Do you know how Krystal is feeling. In which situation you brought her. I didn't even knew that you could be like this!"
"Fany-ah I..."
"I don't wanna hear a thing. I can't stand it that you're standing in front of me and I'm not able to hug you, to be happy and smile. Why did it have to end like this?!" She yelled so loudly. The other Snsd and EXO members just stood there, while Baekhyun whipped Taeyeon's tears away. They all knew they couldn't do anything against this.
"We can still be friends, we all..." Jessica could only stutter with all her tears. Tiffany didn't cry at all.
"Friends?! With Tyler?" 
"It's..." Jessica stopped. She didn't know what to say.
"You do whatever you want. I'm done with you and your ing dumb boyfriend!" Tiffany said, turned around and left quickly. 
"Miyoung-ah!" Sunny shouted but Tiffany went on and didn't turn around.
"I didn't know she could be like this. She never curses." Kai whispered to Kyungsoo.
"Sshht!" He uttered.
"You all hate me, right?" -Jessica spoke up again but didn't receive an answer- "I'm so sorry guys. You know that I will always love you all."
"What you did isn't love, it's hate. Worse than anything else for us, especially for Miyoung-ah. You hurt her so so much. She cries every time you reveal something, every time you smile for the camera." Taeyeon held her head strongly against Baekhyun's chest. Even if his image was quite dorky, he was serious that time.
"Jessica we have to end things in there." The CEO exited his office.
"Wow. You came out, what a wonder." Sunny said sarcastically.
"Where's your respect? Don't expect me to not punish you because you are the niece of Lee Sooman!"
"I think I can do more than you. One message and you're out. But do your business, I don't care. Let's go." Sunny signaled the members to go, so they did.
"Little brat." The CEO uttered and made Jessica follow him.
...
EXO and Snsd were sitting in the practice room after they had been looking for Tiffany all around the building. Taeyeon was trying to call her.
"Does she pick up, Unnie?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon worryingly.
"No." She simply replied.
"She just doesn't want to talk now. Maybe letting her be alone is the best thing..." Baekhyun comforted his girlfriend and her members as EXO stayed with them and ordered food for everybody.
"Tiffany isn't the type to be alone. She needs somebody..." Yuri explained.
"Call Nichkhun." Yoona told her.
"Right." Taeyeon started the call and he picked up immediately.
"Hey, what's it?" He asked.
"I'll tell you something but you have to promise to stay calm, okay?" 
"Gosh, what's it now?"
"Jessica was here, your Miyoung and her fought and now she doesn't answer her phone." Expecting a loud 'WHAT?!' from Nichkhun, Taeyeon moved the phone away from her ear. But he only let out a sigh.
"Did you look for her?" 
"All around the building but we didn't find her... The other EXO members and we are still waiting in the practice room." 
"Alright. I think I know where she is." 
"Good, thank you."
"Don't thank me Taengoo. I'm her boyfriend."
She nodded even though he could not see it and let out a sob.
They ended the call as he took his keys.
...
Tiffany was sitting on the roof of 'Korea Kent Foreign School'... The school which she and Jessica attended. Where they got to be the best friends. By the thoughts of this her tears started to flow. She couldn't cry in front of her, but now nobody was there. She was all alone, for an hour she cried everything out of herself. It was so hard for her to admit that Jessica would be fully gone now. Suddenly she felt who somebody behind her who kneeled down and hugged her. 
"I'm here." Nichkhun spoke softly.
"Why... How... What?" She wasn't really in her mind.
"Taeyeon called me. They all were worried because you didn't answer their calls so I had to drive away from my beautiful home to look for you. Since your boyfriend remembers each and every detail of our relationship I knew you'd be here because you told me that this was the place you and Jessica would go to when things got difficult. Aaaaaand ... " He wanted to let go of the hug and go in front of her but she held onto his arms tightly. Another tear rolled down her cheek.
"You will see my swollen face if you let go of the hug." 
"You are pretty no matter what and I brought something with me."-he laughed and stood up- "A lunch on the roof! Look at me."
She covered her face but still looked up a bit. Just then she realized he wore a school uniform.
"I rushed here. I thank god there was no speed control. I needed half an hour to get here even though it should already take 15 minutes to drive here without getting lunch and a uniform. Come on, I brought it extra for you. Let's eat." 
"Not with this face! And I don't want to eat anything." 
"Too late, babe."
He put his bag down and started to unpack. It were two classic lunch boxes. 
"Aaand of course something my Steph drank every break."
He grinned and two strawberry milk cartons appeared. 
She smiled a bit, still in tears.
"But first"- he took out a little speaker-"let's dance." 
The song 'Can I have this dance' started to play. "Like in 'High School Musical'. You know you love it!"
He just took her wrist fast and lifted her up. She ended up with her lips right in front of his.
"Is there anything you want to say?" He asked with a big smile. And started to dance already swaying from left to right.
"I'll say that..." -she stuttered- "That... I can't talk properly!" 
He let out another laughter and kissed her deeply. They moved to the beat of the music and it distracted her completely. The world seemed to have stopped. The song ended and he took out a rose of his sleeve and kissed her again.
"Ready to go?" He wanted to know after a short pause.
"I think so..." 
The girl linked her arm with his and they went to the parking lot where his car was.


Author's note: part two coming soon:) spoiler: Jessica will be there too:D