Caribbean bay shooting

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
//Caribbean Bay shooting with 2PM and Snsd in 2010//
"Are you really ok with this?" Yuri asked looking at Tiffany. 
"Of course I am! It's only work. Just film it." She replied with a huge smile. It was faked but she thought nobody had to know.
"So we're going to shoot it?" Seohyun wanted to know.
"Yup." The Californian girl nodded.
Jessica came into the living room where the members were while typing on her phone.
"Wow, the Yoona and Taecyeon ship will never sink for the industry..." She sighed.
"Unnie, it's only acting don't get mad at us..." Yoona comforted Jessica.
"You know that I believe you guys but I somehow hate this ship. It's kind of a love problem" she bitterly laughed.
"What should I say then, Jess?"-Tiffany grinned- "I'm in love with my best friend who's in a show with a girl I don't really like and on top of it he seems to like her. That is a love problem, Jess, not that your bf is in a CF." 
"Ahh, so that's the real problem. You hate him being in WGM..." Taeyeon pointed out.
"I do..." She pouted.
"But they don't seem to like each other that much off the camera" Seohyun came and brought something to drink for her sad friend.
"What do you mean Joohyun-ah?" Tiffany carefully listened now.
"We filmed that horror special 'til yesterday and he somehow only ignored Victoria-Unnie. While she was trying to get close to him he just looked at his phone and answered shortly at each question." The maknae explained.
"Didn't you text him, Miyoung-ah?" Sunny asked.
"Yeah" a smile appeared on the girls' face.
"Seems like you made our Miyoung happy Joohyun-ah" Hyoyeon laughed.
"Good to have our little spy there" Sooyoung patted her head and the girls all giggled.
....
"I don't understand it..." Nichkhun sighed.
"What's it?" Taecyeon questioned busily messaging his girlfriend on the phone.
"She hasn't been answering for hours."
"Maybe she's just busy or stuff..."
"But she normally answers me right away. She's been strange lately anyways." The Thai pointed out.
"In what way?" Taecyeon put his phone aside to listen to his friends' problem.
"Since I've started with WGM she's just not normal... Steph would be smiling all the time and laughing and so on but ever since that time she's faking everything and of course I notice it."
"Why don't you just tell her that you feel hurt by this because you like her a lot?"
"This would ruin everything. And I'm pretty sure Jinyoung hyung won't let another relationship go through. You were just lucky but I think I wouldn't be."
...
"I'm so tired." Yuri jumped onto the little couch in the camper for the girls on set.
"We only have one last scene to shoot." Yoona comforted. Right then it knocked on the door and the other Snsd members came in.
"Oh you came?" Seohyun came to hug her unnies.
"Yes! The director told manager oppa to call us and let us come here for the last scene." Tiffany told her excited.
"Looks like a special someone really likes this idea..." Yoona whispered to Yuri and the girls giggled. This moment it knocked on the door again.
"Are we allowed to come in?" Taecyeon asked loudly.
"Yes!" Sunny yelled. Taecyeon opened the door and he and Nichkhun stepped in. When the Thai saw Tiffany he stiffened for a second. Then she turned around and showed him her beautiful eye smile. His mind nearly went crazy at this... She was just so beautiful.
"Hey my favorite male foreigners!"- she jumped over to them and gave them a short hug- "What's up?"
"We should ask you that! What are you doing here?" Taecyeon asked in English.
"We were invited by the director. Manager oppa told us the other 2PM members would come to" Sunny explained.
"Ahhh, that's why they called us so often earlier..." Nichkhun pointed out and then his phone rang.
"Who's calling?" The other 2PM member wanted to know.
"Gosh what does she want now?" The Thai showed Taecyeon the caller ID. It was Victoria. 
"Just don't answer" he suggested.
"Nah I can't do that. See u guys in five minutes at the shoot" he grinned and went out of the camper closing the door behind him.
"He's strange" the Californian girl thought aloud.
"I can understand him. She's so nerve wrecking for him I would be like that too. But let's just go" Taecyeon waved and signaled everyone to go out.
...
"Nichkhun, everyone has been waiting for you!" The director sounded a bit angry.
"I'm sorry" he bowed 90-degrees and went to his place. Tiffany looked at him but he only avoided everyone's looks. They finished the scene with a smile and Nichkhun was the first to go away.
"I will go first" Tiffany rushed after him.
"Aigoooo" Sunny utterly said.
"Uhhh what's going in there?" Sooyoung laughed. Meanwhile Tiffany arrived at the 2PM camper and knocked on it. 
"Who's it?" Nichkhun asked loudly.
"The best Californian girl you've ever known" -Tiffany joked- "Just kidding! Am I allowed to come in?"
"Yeah sure." The girl stepped in and saw the Thai sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand. She quickly joined him.
"What's wrong with you nowadays? You behave strangely and after the call you seem to be down."
"I'm strange?" He bitterly laughed while pulling off the bottles' etiquette.
"No you BEHAVE strangely. And you have a problem otherwise you wouldn't do that" she pointed at the bottle and he immediately put it away.
"My best friend knows me well I guess. You know that I liked to join WGM because of my image?" He started.
"Yup, I do" she smiled comforting him.
"Victoria would normally be a nice person but she's just so... Annoying?" He giggled sarcastically.
"In what way?" She patted his back.
"She asks me around three hundred times if I'm ok. She tells me how well I've worked. She is always staring at me. And to make things worse she just told me over the phone she fell in love with me" he only shook his head trying to forget this thought of Victoria liking him that way. Tiffany couldn't believe what she just heard.
"And do you... Do you like her...too?" She stuttered.
"Does it seem like that? Never ever, she's not the kind of woman I'd ever like. I have to say that she's so cool and beautiful for the media but in fact it's everything else but definitely not that." He defended himself. A smile appeared on her face again.
"I think we should stop talking about it otherwise it'll just make you sad. Let's talk about... How beautiful a pillow is" she laughed and took one that lay next to her.
"A pillow?" He giggled and looked over to the girl. Then he had the pillow in his face.
"You didn't do that, did you?" He took another one behind his back.
"What if I did?" She smiled.
"Then it's going to be a pillow fight!" He screamed and hit her lightly with it. They really had a little pillow fight and both of them were very happy. They both jumped into the couch and went on fighting up there. Suddenly Tiffany slipped and was about to fall but Nichkhun embraced her tightly.
"Are you ok?!" He asked worryingly.
"Oh yes. Thank you." She looked up and noticed that their faces were not that far away. She immediately blushed and chuckled.
"Ehm yeah I think we should go to the others again" she turned around with a smile and he followed her grinning too. That's how this day ended for them, just smiling because they had their beautiful friendship... Or more?


Author's note: I'm so sorry!!! It took one month to update and I really have to apologize... But there weren't any news and I had a severe writers block. Just thank you for still reading I love you guys!<3

Co-Author's note: I'm even more sorry :D this has been finished for more than a week but I just didn't have enough time or was too lazy. To make matters worse we're out of the country and just came back today soooo here it is! Hope you enjoy!:)