A responsible leader

I will always love you...

Nichkhun was sitting in 2PM's waiting room with his stylist.
"Oh come on Nichkhun! You have to wear it there's nothing else!" his stylist shouted.
"I don't want to noona! It doesn't look good..." he said. At this time his girlfriend came in.
"Nick!" She came running towards him because she missed him and hugged her boy.
"Hey Steph. Sorry but I'm having a little fight with noona..." he laughed.
"Why?" Tiffany asked.
"He doesn't want to wear this!" His stylist uttered while she showed Tiffany the outfit.
"Nick just wear it! It's cute and has its own style." She grinned.
"No I will not..."
"I'll give you a kiss." Tiffany said.
"I'll wear it!"
"Gosh I wished I were his girlfriend. So many things would be easier! Man." his stylist sighed and rolled her eyes.
Nichkhun and Tiffany both laughed and kissed. Then Nichkhun went to change and when he came out Tiffany was still there waiting for him.
"I'm glad you're still here."
"Why should I leave this fast?"
"I don't know."
"Ok would you like to tell me what happened with your family?"
"Oh that...Ehm..."
"Come on Nichkhun we have to go! Our performance will start soon!" Taecyeon yelled.
"Are you free after the music show? Then I'll drive home with you guys and tell you the whole story..."
"Yup let's do this."
...
Nichkhun and Snsd arrived at their dorm.
"Oppa will you stay here tonight?" Seohyun wanted to know.
"If you allow me to then I'd really love to stay here." he said.
Nichkhun and Tiffany went straight into her room while the other members prepared the dinner. They knew they need time for themselves so they didn't say anything against it.
"Ok now tell me" Tiffany placed herself on her bed "what happened?"
"My mom told me someone beat up Chereen..."
"Oh ! How's her condition?"
"She's ok now..."
"Who did that?!" Tiffany was worried because Nichkhun's family was like her own.
"Yeah..." Nichkhun stopped talking.
"What's wrong?"
"It was Tyler. He gave somebody the order..."
"Wait wait wait! Tyler Kwon?! Jessica's boyfriend?!" Tiffany thought Nichkhun was kidding her.
"Yes... The guy himself told me."
"Did you report him to the police?!"
"No... Before I tell you promise me that you won't freak out!"
"Why should I..."
"Just promise!"
"Ok ok tell me now!"
"I punished him myself..." Nichkhun lowered his head. Of course it wasn't the best solution, he knew it, but in this case it was the only thing he could do.
"You did what?!" Tiffany shouted. It was very loud, her members heard it too but they didn't want to interrupt them. "What exactly did you do?!"
"I flew to China because of my schedule. While I was in my cab I saw him. He had been out with his friends and was on his way back home. I followed them and when his friends left..." Nichkhun couldn't continue. It was too hard to tell for him.
"Don't even try to tell me that you hit him..." She saw his expression. "You did right?!" Tiffany was about to freak out even though she promised him not to.
"You're freaking out Steph..."
"Oh yes I am! I didn't think it's this big! You're an idol Nick! What if he tells the police?!"
"He won't..."
"What makes you think so?! What if he tells them? Your career will be over. It would be just like your drunk driving accident!"
"Don't start with this story!" Nichkhun got angry and began to scream.
"I have to! You're too careless!"
"Oh gosh I may be but in this case I..." Tiffany stopped him.
"That was the most stupid thing you ever did Nick!"
"I had to do it!!" With this Nichkhun became too angry and stomped out. He banged the door shut while Tiffany was still in her room and started crying. All of her members came in.
"Miyoung-ah what happened?!" Sunny hollered.
"Nichkhun... He beat up Tyler!" Tiffany stared to the ground.
"What?! Why did he...?" Sooyoung asked.
"Tyler had someone try to kill his sister... Or at least do something similar to this."
"What?!" Her members said in sync.
"Ok I can fully understand him!" Yuri said.
"But Yuri! What if it gets to the media?! He's an idol!"
"Tiffany! Tyler won't reveal it! Do you know why?! It would kill him!! I think I don't have to explain it! Tyler has too much going on!" Taeyeon cried.
"Right Tiffany! I think we would all have done the same!" Yoona said.
"But..."
"Tiffany! You go and get him back!" Sunny ordered.
Tiffany suddenly understood her mistake but remained silent first. She didn't want him to see her cry. He hates it. Taeyeon stood up and left.

...

Nichkhun left the apartment building furious. Why did they have to fight? "Doesn't she understand me?" He went to the park nearby and punched the nearest tree. He couldn't feel the pain but his knuckles bleeded.

"Someone seems really pissed of though." Nichkhun turned around and saw Taeyeon standing there with a warm smile.
"Kind of. I mean it's my family. It is my LITTLE sister. I simply have to protect her!" He sighed.
"I probably would have done the same thing. I feel like taking a walk. Will you come with me?"
"Why not? "

...
She shouldn't have pick up this fight so she began to run for her boyfriend. His car was still there so she looked for him all around the dorm. The last place she went to was a little playground in the park nearby. There he sat on a swing staring to the ground. Taeyeon was next to him talking.
"You know she only cares for you."
"I am aware of that but this matter couldn't be solved any other way. In court my family would have had no chance."
He looked like a little child who did something wrong.
"You love her too much don't you?", Taeyeon asked seeing Tiffany behind them.
"More than my own life."
Tiffany approached him from behind.
"I'll leave you two alone then."
Just then Tiffany nudged Nichkhun. This gave him a shock. He jumped off the swing, turned around and faced Tiffany. Taeyeon winked and left.
"Steph..."
"I'm sorry Nick... It was your right to do so. You..." And she could feel his lips on hers. When he removed them she saw his teary eyes.
"Steph... We both know I'm usually not this type of guy... But I... I just couldn't hold myself back."
"Oh gosh Nick..." She kissed him again. She could feel how sorry he was about this and she wanted to comfort him.
"What if he really tells the police Steph?! You're right it would be my end... It's really like my scandal back then."
"Hey Nick look at me" she took his face in her hands and held it. He was looking straight into her eyes. "It wasn't the best thing you ever did but he won't tell anyone I'm sure about it. This guy is a little liar who has too much around him. And I promise you one thing" she took his shirt and pulled him closer "I'll stay by your side. Always&forever."
Nichkhun couldn't hold his laughter back and kissed her again not caring that they were in open space. This time both of them gave their all into the kiss and they only felt each other. Tiffany experienced it a few days ago, he will always be there for her. This time Nichkhun got to know it, she will always be there for him.


Author's note: hey:) my new co-author (it's my older sister:D) told me to continue this story with her help:) soo expect a few more updates haha:D