Wait what?!

I will always love you...

25.10.2014... Korean music wave in Beijing... the day Tiffany would finally see her boyfriend after two weeks. It wasn't that long but for a couple it's tough not seeing each other that often so she was very exited about the music show.
"Ok guys the press conference will start soon so you better prepare!" their manager announced.
"Can I visit Nick before this?" Tiffany begged.
"Tiffany! Just wait until the press conference is finished! It won't take 2 days. You can wait this long!" her manager laughed.
"Okaaaay..."
...
*at the press conference*
"I can't see him." Tiffany whispered to Yoona.
"I think they aren't here yet. See, EXO isn't here as well and Taeyeon said they'll come."
"Yeah you're right. I'm just a bit excited."
"I can understand you Unnie" Yoona grinned.
Just then 2PM came in. The guy who set the places let them sit right beside Snsd. Tiffany leaned forward and saw her boyfriend smiling while he sat down. The bands introduced themselves one by one but the only one Tiffany was interested in was Nichkhun. Taecyeon stood up to talk. Nichkhun took his chance and pretended he did the same thing as he just wanted to see Tiffany. She understood her boyfriend's action and looked at him. They stared in each other's eyes for a few seconds but he had to sit down again. A few minutes after this happened the cameramen were concentrating on another band which was talking. Nichkhun and Tiffany both leaned forward and saw each other again. They smiled and went back hoping that nobody recognized it but, of course, the reporters did.
The press conference ended after a while and 2PM was the first band to come out as they sat next to the exit. Snsd made their way out a little later but Nichkhun waited for his girlfriend to come out. When she spotted him she hugged him tightly.
"Gosh I looked for you quite often! I missed you." Tiffany expressed.
"Haha me either!" They then had a short kiss and linked their hands as they went on going away.
EXO was behind them.
"Hyung are they always like this?" Sehun asked Baekhyun.
"Oh yes! Taeyeon told me about one little fight and that was it! Such a lovey dovey couple..." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
...
*at the end of the show on the stage*
Taecyeon signalized his group to follow him off the stage. They went on and passed by Snsd. Jun.K spotted his friend's girlfriend and smiled at her. Yuri and Tiffany turned around to face him and they smiled back. When Nichkhun came into her sight, she had an idea. This made her follow Nichkhun so she made her way off the stage even without her members. When they understood the situation the pretended it was planned so they followed them too but the 2PM members and Tiffany were a few meters in front of them. When they finally got out of the sight of the cameras she back-hugged him. He really didn't realize she was behind him all the time so he was quite surprised by this.
"Steph why did you...?"
She rested her head on his shoulder when the other Snsd members came. She'll do it now...
"Hey noona what's..."
"Let's go and leave them alone Chansung-ah!" Wooyoung suggested.
"Wait we'll come with you!" Seohyun said.
"Uhhhh our Seohyun-ie wants her bae to wait for her!" Sooyoung teased.
"Unnie it's not like that!!"
"Guys stop it and come on!" Taeyeon hollered. All of the others made an "ok" sign and left.
"Steph why are you like this?" He laughed. She didn't answer.
"Steph?!" he gave her some time to reply but she didn't.
"Steph what's wrong?" He was worried now.
"Nothing." She simply replied. Her eyes got wet.
"Steph!" He nearly shouted.
Now she started crying and he escaped from her tight hug to face her.
"Look at me! What's going on? You were happy just a moment ago!"
"Nick... I think we need to break up."
"Wait what?! Break up?! Everything was okay just now, why do you want to break up now?!"
"I can't tell you just accept it like this. I'm sorry." And she started running away. He stood there with his heart broken. What has happened that changed her mind like this? Nichkhun's brain was empty. He couldn't cry, get angry, chase after her or any other action you would expect in this kind of situation. He just stood there.
...
"Hey Miyoung-ah! How did it go?" Sunny asked just when Tiffany had arrived. She whipped her tears away.
"It went well... More or less. It hurt when I saw him like this..."
"You didn't really break up with him so calm down." Sooyoung comforted her.
"I hope the plan works out..." Tiffany said.
"We will help you!!!"
...
Nichkhun came in 2PM's room, his thoughts still on the break up. Of course s knew about Tiffany's plan. She asked them to take good care of her boyfriend because she somehow knew it's going to be this hard.
"What happened?" Taecyeon acted.
"Steph... She broke up with me?"
"What?!" 2PM yelled in sync. They had to take hold of themselves not to laugh it something but to see their brother like this wasn't easy for them either.
"Why?!" Chansung asked.
"She didn't tell me..."
"Nichkhun come on... Wear something else and we'll leave..." Jun.K suggested.
"Sounds like the thing we should do..."

...

He didn't contact her for two days... They weren't in a relationship anymore... It was the 27th of October and he took a selfie for his Twitter followers. He noticed that he looked like a drunken guy or something. He didn't even shave but since his fans waited for each and every post he still posted it with a small song text... It was a song he listened to the two days. Frank Sinatra- strangers in the night...
He posted this and after a while his followers began to worry. Such things as "Did you guys break up?!" "Nichkhun what's wrong?!" could be read. He wanted to tell everybody but it wasn't the right time so he decided to wait...
...
"Nichkhun come on we have to go to our schedule!" Jun.K shouted. Nichkhun was always the last to come in these five days. It was the 30th of October.
"I'm ready hyung..."
"So let's go now!"
...
From: Taec
Hey Tiffany! We'll be there in about 15 minutes so prepare yourself! He doesn't even think it's going to be a surprise so everything went out as it was planned! Good luck then."
"Guys Taec told me they'd come in about 15 minutes!" Tiffany announced still typing the answer for Taecyeon.
"We'll leave then! Bye unnie!" Yoona told her.
"I'm a bit nervous!" Tiffany laughed.
"It will go well!! I told you about 500 times the last five days!" Taeyeon yelled.
"Ok ok I understand!"
"Bye~" with this her other members left Tiffany in a well prepared little room extra for her and Nichkhun. They rented it and her members helped her decorate it with tons of red roses and any pink decoration she could find.
"Nichkhun will be surprised by this!" She told herself. She spent the rest time with arranging the decoration the last time.
...
"Let's get off guys!" Taecyeon said with a smile.
"Hey where are we?" Nichkhun was quite surprised by this sight. It was a little building. Something like a hotel.
"We have to go in first!" Junho told Nichkhun.
They then pretended to follow him but when he stood by the door and opened it 2PM made their way back to their van as fast as they could. Only his manager was still there. Nichkhun recognized it when the van drove off.
"Why are they...?" He looked at his manager.
"I can't even tell you. These brats let's go in first." his manager lied a bit.
They made their way into the little hotel and his manager got a key.
"Go into this room first I'll calm your members!" His manager said. Nichkhun did as he was told and went to the room. Its number was 007... Her favorite number was 7... "Stop thinking about her!" he thought.
"005...006... Ah there it is!" Nichkhun put in the key and unlocked the door.
"Surprise!" Tiffany stood there with a party hat and came running to him. The last five days were hard for her too but it was all for this moment.
"Wh... Wha.... What's going on here?" Nichkhun completely lost his mind. Tiffany kissed him. It felt like the heaven on earth.
"Ok... Now my mind is blank!" Nichkhun said. This made Tiffany crack up.
"That's exactly what I wanted Nick!"
"Would you please explain it to me!"
"Fine!" She put out a envelop and gave it Nichkhun "Open it!"
Nichkhun did it and saw a gift card. He read it out loud.
"For a very special trip! Three days in the states and three in Thailand. For 2 people..." He looked up.
"Did you...?"
"I wanted it to be big so our members and me put up a creative idea. I should break up with you, this would surprise you the most your members said." Nichkhun had his mound open.
"I can't... They all knew it?!"
"They are good actors." Tiffany grinned and came closer. "We can do it whenever we have the time."
They kissed.
"This was just... Gosh Steph why..." He started smiling because he realized it wasn't a dream or something. She had to laugh again.
"You're too cute when you are clueless. Like a little boy who doesn't understand how I stole his nose!"
"Pff!" He didn't even think she would be able to make such a big thing out of this.
"I love you!" Nichkhun whispered. "Me too."
"Ok I just have one last question: Why did have to be as pink as it is?"
"Because pink is the most beautiful color!"
"It really is right..." He couldn't hide his big smile.
"I didn't expect this... I have to say this over and over again!"
"You did so much for me the last time so this just HAD to be a big surprise!" Nichkhun and Tiffany spent the whole night by talking about their trip. Where should they go? What exactly should they so? Right then they found a wonderful place to go in Thailand.
"Before we visit my family I want to go there!" Nichkhun said.
"Let's do this!"
After a while they both fell asleep in each other's arms.
...
Nichkhun was the first to wake up and made a Twitter post. Many followers were worried he and Tiffany broke up so he wanted to remove these thoughts. He wrote:
"T.S. : Fun, fun, fun - Pharrell from Despicable me~~~~ anywhere with you boo=] let's go!!" and posted a picture of the place he and his girlfriend wanted to go.
"Oh you're awake?" Tiffany asked.
He put his phone away and stared into her morning face.
"Seems like it."
She looked for we glasses and wore them.
"I'm sure nobody would recognize me! My after sleep face with my glasses is awful!" She laughed.
"You're beautiful as always! But we have to get up either way."
"I know..." They kissed and began to tidy the room up.
When they had finished they went out of the hotel and bid farewell to each other. Luckily nobody saw them.

Author's note: ok guys it wasn't that easy to use each and every moment of khunfany here! And you were shocked at first when she said they should break up right?! Haha:D it's a bit long hope you like it:)