best friends (part 2)

I will always love you...

"It's a bit embarrassing..." -Tiffany explained to Nichkhun in his car- "I think I yelled very loudly so the EXO members came."

"And she was about to end the contract with SM?"

"Yup. When she told me why she was doing that I thought I'm going to kill her. Something like she doesn't want to be called Jessica from Girls' Generation anymore... And we can still be friends..."

"Seems like Tyler has her in his hands. Sad but true." He drove right into the parking lot of the SM building. The lunch boxes and the strawberry milk cartons where on her lap. They had eaten it while driving there.

"It just hurts me..." Tiffany went out of the car, so did he.

"I can understand you."-he closed the door- "But you can't do anything about people who are in love." They made their way to the practice room. "I know... Not everyone can be a Nichkhun, right?" She laughed. "I think so. Glad to see you smile." He looked over. "When you are near me I just have to." Somebody called Nichkhun. "Hello?" He picked up. It was his manager. "Where are you?"

"At the SM building, why?"

"You have to come here." His manager awkwardly said.

"What's wrong?" Nichkhun asked and stood still, making Tiffany worried. "I'm not in a good mood but we have to make things up with Park Jinyoung. Just come here, please." "Alright." He uttered and ended the call.

"What's the matter?" Tiffany wanted to know. "My manager told me that I have to talk to Jinyoung hyung. He was strange."

"It won't be serious, don't worry." Tiffany comforted her boyfriend with a hug. "I hope so." -he wrapped his arms around her tightly- "I'm sorry that I can't stay longer..." "Shut up!" -she laughed and kissed him- "Tell me what happened later on." "I will." He smiled and left.

She went up to the floor where the practice room was located. There she saw a person right in front of it. It sounded like this person was crying. A few steps closer and she noticed who it was. "Jess?" Tiffany couldn't believe she'd see her again. "Fany-ah!" -Jessica jumped up- "I wanted to go in and say goodbye but I can't... Like you said I'm a coward."

"Jess why are you still here? Wasn't this enough earlier?!" "Fany-ah, I just had to stay and say that I'm sorry for what I've done but this is what I have to do. You will understand it for sure." "UNDERSTAND WHAT?!" Tiffany yelled, but the members in the practice room didn't hear it as they were listening to music. "Fany-ah, you were right. In each and every point. I am a little stupid . I understood that I hurt you."

"Finally. What a wonder." Tiffany uttered. "But I really have to do this and I'm sure you would have done the same thing if Nichkhun wanted you to quit. And that's because you love this one person and you'd do anything for him."

"But he wouldn't do that! He wouldn't request that I stop doing something I love!"

"What makes you so sure?!" Jessica asked loudly. "Jess, if you knew him you would know that he isn't this kind of person." -Tiffany let out a big sigh- "He does anything to make me happy. And standing on stage with the people I've been together for so long definitely does."

"Fany-ah, you know that..."

"I know that you love us." -Tiffany interrupted her- "That's exactly what you say all the time. But it's not love when you leave us behind." "Can't you understand that he's the one I'd like to spend the rest of my life with?" Jessica's tears didn't even stop. "Jess, I do have a boyfriend and I love him, too. I can't even express how much. But he is good for me."

"And Tyler is for me! You don't know how much this person means to me even if many people say he's not the one. He definitely is. He cherishes me and loves me a lot." Tiffany didn't know what to say anymore and a tear rolled down her cheek. Gosh how much she wished for Nichkhun to come now. Jessica came closer. She wanted to hug Tiffany. "Jess, don't do that." Tiffany uttered with another tear coming out of her eye. "Fany-ah, this is probably one of the last times we will see each other like this. And..." -she wrapped her arms tightly around her- "Probably the last time I'm able to hug you like this." After a while Jessica was about to let go since Tiffany didn't return the hug but... "Don't." -Tiffany held her and pulled her to her again- "You're right. This really may be the last time we're able to do this. But don't think that I accept your damn lame excuse. I'm doing this just because I've been missing your hug for too long." Jessica giggled a bit. "I've been missing you, too. You can't imagine how much."

"Before I send you off... Even if I don't like your so called good boyfriend, I wish you both good luck. Be happy with what you're doing because this is the most important thing. And..." -Tiffany paused for a second- "Don't forget that we all love you even though you hurt us like this. Even though you replaced us." Jessica smiled. "But now it's a bit hate-love so don't be too happy about what I said." The girls laughed. "I have to go now. Tell the girls that I'm always with you." "I will. But be aware that next time we'll see I'm going to scream at you again." Jessica nodded and left without turning around because she knew if she did she'd stay with them. And that's not the thing she wanted that time.

Tiffany went in the practice room after she got rid of these red teary eyes. "Miyoung-ah!" Sunny jumped up and hugged her so did the other girls. "Are you okay?" Yoona asked. "More or less. Sorry that I made you worry." Tiffany said with a smile. "Where have you been by the way?" Sooyoung wanted to know. "The place where I always was when I felt lonely. When things got hard. I haven't been there for quite a while."

"Your school!"- Taeyeon yelled- "Why didn't I think about it? Your boy knows my wife better than I do!" Tiffany giggled and the girls sat down. "I really didn't know a Tiffany Hwang could be like this." Kyungsoo told her. "Normally you are so bubbly and stuff." Chen laughed. "Then be at their home when she cries at Khun for having a CF with a woman. Not funny though." Baekhyun explained. Tiffany's expression changed. "Oh that was not clever." Taeyeon laughed. "Help me!" Baekhyun lifted Taeyeon up so he could hide behind her back. This surprised everybody in the room. "Baekhyun-ah, did you gain muscles?" Taeyeon laughed. "Yes!" He proudly replied. "Uh, you are getting a man. But let me go now." Taeyeon giggled. Baekhyun did as he was told. "Gosh." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Hey I noticed that the Chinese members didn't say a word!" Hyoyeon pointed out. "That's because they feel uncomfortable. Since Luhan isn't here anymore our best translator is missing." Chen explained throwing himself at Baekhyun. "Ah right..." Seohyun mouthed. "Anyways, the food is tasty don't you think so?" Tao said. "Wow he said something! Ouch" Baekhyun yelled as he was tackled to the ground. "Yehet!" Sehun shouted from the corner. "Don't start with that again! Aish these kids! Stop it Baekchen!" Xiumin told them. Sehun spit out a chicken nugget. "I'm the maknae! I'm allowed to do that!" "Ew Sehun that's gross! " Seohyun commented. "Oh sorry, noona." "Nobody has been watching his manners since Luhan went away." Suho explained. "Why are they all leaving?" Tiffany said quietly. "Because it's hard and they are weak or strong I don't know what fits more. Everyone of us wanted to leave at one point. Some stayed because of fame, others because of music and another ones because of loyalty to their members or fans." Taeyeon said. "How did you hear that? " Tiffany asked surprised. "My ears are the best, you know that. As a singer I need that feature!" "But why did Jessi leave? She's like us." "Well you kind of said that quite good. Because of her ing dumb boyfriend. The reasons to stay were lacking since she already gained enough fame, is still able to make music and she proved loyalty to her man. Neither to us nor to our fans but someone needed to be left. And love makes you do crazy things, like going out with a dork like that." She pointed at Baekhyun feeding Chen. Tiffany giggled first but sighed after a while. "You're right but what she did was still wrong. I'll stay mad at her." Taeyeon nodded. "Maybe it was wrong, maybe not. We don't know what we would do in her situation, but I have to admit I'm also very furious at her and that won't change." "She told me to say she's always with us." "And that's probably true. You know 'forever Girls' Generation' is not a joke."

"Wow. I now know why you are the leader." -Suho said stunned-"I lack sooo much." All eight girls were crying silent tears looking at the ground. Nothing could be heared in the room and even Baekchen stopped talking. But it wasn't awkward, it was needed.

Author's note: good ending co-author:D she likes Baekchen a bit:D hope you like:)