I love you

I will always love you...

"I want to see him..." Tiffany was about to cry. He tried so hard to make her answer the phone. His text messages were just... She'd love to hug him, kiss him and tell him he's the only one for her but he did a mistake and she had to punish him.
"Miyoung-ah! There's a guy who wants to talk to you!" Sunny shouted through their dorm. She went out, in hopes to see HIM, but it was Siwon.
"Hey Siwon-ah what are you...?"
"Sorry for interrupting you but I have to tell you something. My manager is waiting so I have to do this fast. Last week I lied to you when I was drunk. Nichkhun hit me because I was an . You were lying on the ground and I was on top of you, trying to kiss you. I don't know why I did that but I..."
"ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS WAS A ING LIE?!" Tiffany exploded.
"Hey I was..."
"I don't care that you were drunk! This was... I... Can't even..."-Tiffany stuttered- "I don't want to see you. Leave now."
"I'm sorry." Siwon said and left.
Her members made their way out of the kitchen. They had been listening all the time. She stood there, still not believing that she had done one of the biggest mistakes of her life.
"Ahhhh babo! I'm definitely a jerk..." Tiffany whined.
"Miyoung-ah... Can't you just call him and tell him you're sorry?" the caring Sunny asked.
"I should do this face to face. Gosh..." Tiffany sighed.
"Do you know where they are?" Taeyeon wanted to know.
"I didn't get to talk to him for over a week because I have been ignoring him. How would I know."
"I know! Taecyeon-ah told me that 2PM will be in Osaka on the 9th and... Somewhere else on the 10th..." Sunny announced.
"Sunny? This 'somewhere else' doesn't help me a lot!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.
"Just wait a moment!"-Sunny hissed- "They'll be at the Universal Studios!"
"Nick always wanted to go there but didn't have the time... He wants to drink this butter beer!" Tiffany thought aloud.
"Yup. Taecyeon told me that they wanted to make Nichkhun smile because he has been depressed the past few days. He didn't tell them about it." Sunny explained.
Taeyeon put out Snsd's schedule.
"Oh man... I feel like..."
"Saying that you're extremely sorry in a wonderful surprise event?" Taeyeon interrupted her.
"Wait. What are you...?"
"We're free on these days. Hyoyeon will even go skiing."- Hyoyeon made a V sign- "So you go to your bae and talk to him. You are even able to fly to Osaka with him. I can't listen to this anymore." Taeyeon laughed because she knew Tiffany would be excited as hell.
"Seriously..."-Tiffany wanted to go on talking but she giggled too much- "I'm going to see him soon!!!!!" Tiffany hollered.

...

"Nichkhun what's going on with you?!" Taecyeon yelled.
"Nothing! I've a bad day Taec, nothing else!"
"You have had your bad day for over a week now! Tell me! I'm sure it's something with Stephanie, am I right?"-he saw Nichkhun's expression- "I am."
"Maybe." The Thai guy answered shortly.
"What happened?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Oh come on! We're best friends... And we're alone in here... So..."
"Siwon told her that I hit him on Halloween without any reason, she got angry, came to my place, yelled at me and now doesn't answer my calls or texts anymore."
"Do you think it's... Over now?" Taecyeon was worried.
"I don't know. And I don't even want to know." -he looked up to Taecyeon- "Why can't I control myself?"
"Nichkhun... She doesn't even know what really happened. When our schedule in Japan is over you have to talk to her. I'll help you Nichkhun. We can do it. And remember: we'll fly to Osaka the day after tomorrow. You'll be happier then! So let's sleep now and don't worry too much."
"Sounds right... Good night Taec."

...

Taecyeon took a shower when his phone rang.
From: Stephanie✌️
Hey Taec. I don't know if Nick told you but we had a fight. I have to make up for my mistake so I hope you all will be okay if I come to your dorm to talk with him. And I'd like to fly to Osaka with you if it was okay. Please ask the others and tell me what they said. Thanks:)
To: Stephanie✌️
Oh you know what really happened? Glad you understand now. Of course we'll be fine with you coming with us and make our Khunnie happy. See U later:)

"Who wrote?" Nichkhun came in the bathroom.
"Soonkyu-yah"Taecyeon lied.
"Okay... I have to shower so go." Nichkhun smiled.
"Tss! I'll go!" Taecyeon laughed.

To: Wooyoung😏, Junho👍, Minjun😊, Chansung😂
Hey guys! Tiffany will join our flight to Osaka. She and Nichkhun had a fight so she wants to apologize. She'll be here soon.

...

Tiffany arrived at 2PM's dorm with her baggage for the vacation. She knocked on the door and Taecyeon opened it.
"Hey Stephanie!" They hugged.
"He has been in the shower just now. Just go." Taecyeon laughed naughtily which made Tiffany blush and she hit his shoulder... Not that lightly. The girl put her bag in his room and lied on his bed. She missed him too much... It was only a week but a week without talking, texting or seeing each other was the hardest thing for her. Just then the door was opened. Nichkhun came in, only a towel around his wrist and didn't notice his girlfriend at first.
"Nick?"
"Gosh so sudden!"- Nichkhun was surprised- "Why are you...?" She stood up and kissed him. All her feelings were put in it.
"What's going on?" Nichkhun asked, still catching his breath after the long kiss, their faces still right I'm front if each other.
"I was wrong Nick... Siwon told me what really happened. I..."- she stared to the ground- "I'm sorry for making you suffer from my stubbornness... I mean if I just let you talk this wouldn't have happened. I'm a jerk and you're too good for me. I can't tell you how sorry I am."
Nichkhun smiled, without her noticing, and took her face in his hands, making her look up to him.
"Listen to what I'm saying. It might have been a slight mistake that you didn't let me talk but it was a bigger one that I didn't tell you. I can understand you... It was a dumb thing from me too..." -he pulled her closer so that they could feel each other's breath- "I love you, silly..."
"I..."-she kissed him- "love..."- another kiss- "you more." And this made her totally fall for his kiss. They stopped after a while.
"You do know I only have a towel on right?" Nichkhun laughed.
"I do." She replied smirking.
"And you are aware of the fact that my members are right outside the door." He grinned.
"I am." She said while she laid back down on the bed. Nichkhun who was really happy about that seductive move grinned and soon joined her.

Author's note: a bit erted right😏 well that's my sister:D haha hope you enjoyed it. I can't let them fight for too long:D Comment below:)