How Nichkhun met her parents

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
//How Nichkhun met Tiffany's family//

Nichkhun and Tiffany we're still on the bench, a few kisses here and there, when suddenly tiffany stopped and screamed
"Niiiiiick!"
"What's up, babe?"
"You know I want to be with you, right?"
"Aren't we together already I mean..." He was startled by her words.
"We aren't officially together... without my daddy approving us!"
"Are you serious?" he laughed.
"Ehm yes?"
"Alright if that's the only thing stopping you let's fly to L.A next week!"
"Seriously?"
"You're free, aren't you? Well I'm too."

....

Arriving at L.A. Tiffany smiled happily.
"I'm home now finally after a long time"-she smiled widely-"Nick let's go sightseeing! I'll show you around and god we have to..."
"You're kind of really famous here, silly. In the end someone will recognize us. For the time being let's just enjoy a nice vacation at your home or other safe places."
The girl pouted slightly but nodded.
"You're probably right. I really wanted to do that with you, though." She sighed and he chuckled.
"Let's go."
Tiffany waved for a cab and they loaded their luggages in. The driver went out and suddenly smiled.
"Stephanie?"
"My god Dylan. What are you doing here?" She said hugging him.
"Eating a taco? I'm a taxi driver as you can see, silly."
Nichkhun flinched at the word 'silly'. It was his name for her.
"No seriously. Aren't you at college or anything like that?"
"I sure am but college has to be financed, you know. Not everyone can be a famous Korean singer. By the way who's that guy?"
"Oh right, where are my manners! I'm Nichkhun, Tiffany's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He smiled friendly although he was a bit jealous.
"Nice to meet you too. I'll keep that a secret I guess." he winked at Tiffany and Nichkhun's jealousy increased.
"Off to diamond bar then."

...
They stopped in a silent neighborhood where Dylan helped unloading the baggage. Tiffany thanked him with a hug and they proceeded to the house.
Nichkhun totally forgot the jealous thing.
"Ok. I'll admit it. NOW I am nervous."
"Believe me Nick I'm more."
She fiddled with the keys because she trembled heavily out of anxiety.
"Relax a bit, love." He took the pink keys and unlocked the door swinging it open.
"Ladies first." He grinned.
"Maknae is home." Tiffany screamed on top of her lungs but there was no response. She arched her brows and looked around.
Her boyfriend stood still because he was unknown and wanted Tiffany to introduce him to her family. She came back with teary eyes with a note in her hand. He read it.

Hey baby girl.
I know you really looked forward to seeing us but work keeps me occupied and today is going to be really busy. Leo has no time too and I don't know if Michelle will come down from New York today or tomorrow. Just show your guest around. Debbie should be near though.
Love, Daddy.

He embraced her tightly.
"No need to be sad. I'll meet them eventually."
Tiffany sighed-"Ok then what should we do?"
The boy thought for a minute and then grinned. He scribbled something down on the note without her seeing and shoved her out of the house.
"We'll go to Disney land."
"Weren't you the one telling me to be careful?"
"Screw that! I want to make my girl smile again!"
They went to the main road and hired a cab.

.....
They enjoyed a nice date at Disney land wearing sunglasses and caps Nichkhun bought on their way. Luckily nobody recognized them. Lastly at noon they went to the souvenir shop.
"Who is Dylan, by the way?"
"Oh just an ex-boyfriend", she said nonchalantly. Nichkhun stopped in his tracks and looked at her startled. Tiffany giggled because she could feel he was jealous and somehow she liked it. She kissed him and dragged him along.
Avoiding further discussion she cried:
"Nick I want that!" pointing to a Minnie pajama. Pink, of course.
"And there's even a blue matching Mickey one, too", she shrieked happily.
He took both and was about to pay when he saw a black Mickey sweater. It didn't look bad in his eyes. He touched it, shrugged, went on and bought the couple item. As he turned around, his girl was nowhere to be seen. He sighed and walked out to look for her. She wasn't outside either. When he wanted to go back in, she appeared in front of him, smiling. He noticed a bag in her hand.
"Oh you bought something?"
"For Taeyeon. You know she loves Disney."
He nodded and chuckled. Nichkhun looked on his phone repeatedly and Tiffany asked him why. He only shook his head and smiled signaling her that it wasn't relevant.

....
When they came back to the Hwang mansion Tiffany groaned heavily.
"Why can't they just put their work aside for me? It has to be one day only. "
She frowned and opened the door. There they were. She didn't believe what she saw. Leo, Michelle and her dad grinning like little kids. Nichkhun bowed and smiled. "Thanks again Mister Horvejkul", her father stated.
Tiffany was utterly surprised.
"Ok what is happening right now? Daddy you know him? Wait that can't be! So what...?" Tiffany stuttered.
"Calm down little sis. Remember the note from dad? Nichkhun-ssi wrote down his number for us and told us to contact him if we came home to plan everything for you", Leo said.
"But what if you hadn't come home for the rest of the day?" Tiffany asked.
"We were out long enough don't you think? It's dark outside you know." Nichkhun laughed.
"So let me introduce myself. As you know my name is Nichkhun Horvejkul but please call me Nick." He bowed 90 degrees and held out his hand for them to shake.
"Shall we eat now?", Nichkhun suggested after her family's introduction.
"Aren't we going anywhere?", Tiffany asked.
"Not when your dad cooked for us."
"So you prepared everything for me?"
"I did." he smirked. They went to the dinning room and sat down at the big wooden table.
"So why did you bring him here, baby girl? "
She blushed. "I-" she stopped talking.
"Sorry for answering instead of her but I'd like to be in a relationship with your daughter, sir."
He nodded in thought.
"Why do you think you're suited for her?"
"Daddy come on you didn't ask that any boyfriend of mine before."
"That was when you were young. These weren't serious relationships but now you're old enough. He has to be sincere. So answer please."
"We are just really alike, sir. Our characters and likings are mostly the same."
"Is that so? And why did you choose her? I believe there are more girls like that."
Nichkhun laughed out loud.
"I'm sorry if I sound rude laughing like this but there aren't. She is just perfect. Caring, loving, adorable, she always puts others before herself and if you let her she will spoil you with love. She is really pious and I admire that. How she keeps up with haters is really exceptional. Still she will cry alone because she's hurt by the comments but she never tells anyone because she thinks it will be a burden for others. And a big plus is her beauty. She is stunning, dashing and simply breathtaking. When she smiles the whole world is bright. Really there isn't any other person like her. I love her and since we've known each other for a few years already, I believe I can take good care of her. If you let me do so, of course, sir."
Her father grinned and nodded approvingly and so did her siblings.
"I'll trust you then. Nick, right? Her late mother would tell you so, too. She'd like you. How you talk about our precious daughter. I see love in your eyes."
"Do put your faith in me I won't disappoint you." He smiled and then looked to Tiffany on his right side.
She herself couldn't close as she kept on starring at her boyfriend. Even though she flinched shortly at the word mother. She was way too amazed to start crying right now.
"Close your mouth or a fly will get in", Michelle remarked laughing.
"What is it?" Nichkhun began laughing too.
"Sorry daddy." She said and put Nichkhun down to kiss her.
"Oh my little sister's in love."
They held on their kiss.
"Shut up, Leo. You're just saying this because you'll stay a bachelor for the rest of your days."
"True, though", Michelle admitted which made Leo blush a bit.
They then had their dinner and bid goodnight afterwards. The couple wore their pajamas and laid down in her pink bed in a pink room. Nichkhun wanted to go to a hotel but Tiffany told him not to spend money for such a thing and he should just sleep in her room.
"I nearly forgot!", Tiffany stood up and handed Nichkhun the bag from earlier.
"Why are you giving me this?"
"It's not for Taeyeon Silly but for you."
He glanced in it and the sweater he had looked at earlier that day.
He grinned from ear to ear.
"Thanks a lot", he said and leaned in to kiss her.
They lied down and she was using his arm as a pillow.
"It's true, though."
"What do you mean?"
"My mom would definitely love you."
She smiled but a tear rolled down her cheek while she stared to the ceiling.
"Hush my little one. She watches from above, for sure. She shall tell god to kill me now if she doesn't like me." he waited a bit. "See she likes me." He grinned and kissed her tears away.
"Let's sleep now, Steph. Goodnight, my love."
"Goodnight." She shut her eyes and snuggled closer inhaling his scent.
And soon she fell asleep.
A perfect vacation indeed.

Co-Author's note:
So I wrote this chapter at 3am. Please take that into consideration when you read. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading either way:)
Author's note:
She did it pretty well didn't she? *crowd* YEEEAAH!!!
Sorry haha:D so I only had to put in a few things but she herself is already better than me I think😒 comment below:)