Photo shoot

I will always love you...

"Hey Steph where are you?" Nichkhun was in his car calling his girlfriend.
"Me? I'm at a shooting..." 
"Oh man. I'm free now so I thought I could visit you..." He was quite disappointed.
"You can still come here, you just have to wait a bit."
"If it's okay..." 
"Are you dumb? Of course it's okay!" She yelled.
"Then write me the address and I'll get something to eat first."
"Yes! Glad you know me, I'm too hungry."
"See you." He laughed and hung up.
...
"I missed you." Tiffany came and hugged her boy.
"Me too." They had a short kiss and went to a couch.
"Gosh Nick." -she rested her head on his shoulder- "I hate album preparations."
"The same here. Eat something and you'll feel better."
"But my make-up will be..." 
"Nope I kept that in mind. Nothing spectacular in there." He interrupted her.
"I don't even get how someone can be so perfect." She uttered.
"Just eat!" He put sweet bread in . 
"What will you do while I need to shoot?" She asked while chewing the bread.
"Maybe a fantalk and... I don't know I'll find something." He smiled.
"Oh I have to tell you something! My brother's wife showed him something on Twitter and he sent it to me."
"What was it?"
"Wait a second..."- she looked through her phone- "Here." 
'NICHKHUN'S IS HUGE!!!! R.I.P TIFFANY'S +'
"Ok that's harsh." He simply nodded.
"Pff more than that." 
"Tiffany we have to go on with the shooting." Her stylist cried.
"Alright. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." Tiffany gave Nichkhun a peck on his lips. When she left he giggled a bit.
"R.I.P... Somewhat funny." He said aloud. The guy started his fantalk right then.
...
Tiffany walked in.
"Something new?" She wanted to know.
"Just crazy fans."
"Why?" 
He showed her a tweet.
'BREAK UP WITH TIFFANY SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR YOU AND SHE'S ALREADY DATING TAEYEON'
"Is this girl dumb?" 
"Look at my reply." He laughed.
'thank you for your comment!^^'
"Tss..." - she smiled at her boyfriend's action- "Is it not hurtful for you to read such comments?"
"More or less when they have something to do with you. In this case I get angry at these people 'cause I can't bare with people giving hate to my love. But when they curse on me, I simply don't care." 
"Nick?"
"What?" He grinned.
She back-hugged him. 
"I just don't want you to think it is right what these people write. I'm yours. I love only you and nobody else and you should know this."
"Well I do." -he smiled- "Your eyes tell me."
"So odd!" She punched his chest.
"That hurt!" He yelled.
"Just shut up and kiss me, idiot!"
After a long kiss she broke away smiling. 
"Nick seriously I love you so much. I even ruined my lipstick for you."
He chuckled. 
"I should have brought better food then."
"No need to do that! I will only get fat."
"Oh shut up! You're way to skinny babo!"
He pouted and she laughed. 
"You're acting cute? Seriously?"
"I don't act cute I AM cute!" He wiggled his eyebrows grinning. 
"You're not but I am."
Tiffany looked dead serious. 
"You are the cutest thing in this universe, alright but what am I?"
She thought for a while and answered.
"You're my everything. My light on dark days. My sunshine on rainy ones and my warmth on cold ones. You mean so much to me I would consider to not paint every wall pink if we were to move together."-both laughed shortly-"I mean I usually felt lonely very easily and someone had to be by my side all the time to extinguish that feeling but the day we started as a couple it changed and I seldom feel like that anymore. I still do when you're in China for months though. My members can't stay with me all the time and my family is not here. I know that you'll text and call me even if we're on different continents, even if you're jetlagged as hell and I appreciate that. That's why I can bear being alone. At the end of every day I sleep peacefully even if I'm basically all alone because I know I am loved and this feeling is indescribably perfect. You let me experience true, pure love and I need to thank you for that a thousand times." 
He wanted to say something or interrupt her but she hushed him up placing a finger on his lips. 
"You're always expressing your love to me. I feel like I need to do that more often so that you know you're not the only one feeling like that. You're really the best boyfriend a girl can have. You're emotionally so stable that I can rely on you completely. You have such a strong personality and you can handle hatred so well when I already cry a river after reading one negative comment. Either way you comfort me and prove them wrong. You show them that our bond is too strong to break because of them. I can only be on your side since I'm too afraid. You understand that and I need to thank you another thousand times. I could go on thanking you but my time on earth is too short to even try to thank you for everything you do. You're really too good to be true. I love you."
He kissed her passionately.
"And you're y", she stated bluntly while smirking. 
He laughed. 
"Not bad for a beginner. Class dismissed."
"Class dismissed?", she giggled. 
"Yeah I'm a teacher. This is cheesiness 101 and you're my student."
"Ew student teacher relationships are disgusting."
"Not when the teacher is as handsome and what did you say?  y? As I am." 
She rolled her eyes. 
"Well my student's also not bad. She got a fine though."
She hit his shoulder while the room was filled with her husky chuckle. 
"You're silly Nick."
"And you love it~", he sang in a high pitched voice. 
"I love everything about you. I think I mentioned something similar to this today. Or was it a week ago? I can't remember. I must have dreamed that. Forget what I said."
"I never will. I'll always remember your words. Every single one. My heart probably already did that. Stephanie really I..." 
"Tiffany-ssi I'm sorry but the break is over we'll need to do another shoot then you're free to go."
The girl sighed heavily. 
"I'll wait. I love you."
"Me too. I always will."

Author's note: so you see, when a khunfany moment appears I immediately write about it:) beginning from myself, ending+cheesiness from my co-author... Hope you like it anyway:D