Flashback

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
...
Tiffany and Nichkhun have been friends for years. They both knew they could count on each other.
...
Nichkhun's POV
After we 2PM practiced a lot for our performance on Gayo daejun next week we got home to rest.
"Good night everyone." Taec said.
"Night." I shouted before going into my room. Like 90% of the other days I laid on my bed and of course I was thinking about HER. One of my best friends. Why did I have to fall in love with her. It's Tiffany from Snsd... Why do I even think we could be in a relationship? We wouldn't see each other... But the most negative side is: she doesn't love me anyway. It hurts but I have to admit that.

Tiffany's POV
"Why can't you just tell him?" Taeyeon shouted a bit.
"We're friends... It would be a pity if our friendship broke because of me..." I expressed.
"You're too dump Miyoung-ah. It hurts you when you see him with another commercial model or something. You're jealous of every girl he has to work with. You're just like you're in a relationship without him knowing!" Sunny said a bit disappointed.
"But..."
"No! You call him now and ask him to come here!" Taeyeon said.
I put out my phone and started the phone call with the boy who makes my heart jump more and more.
"Hey Nick" I said.
"Hey what's the call about?" Nichkhun asked.
"Nick I need your help. Can you please come to Snsd's dorm? It's really urgent."
"Of course I'm free now... I'll be there in about 15 minutes ok?"
"Alright."
I laid my phone next to me while I watched Sunny and Taeyeon partying because I had to confess. A bit because of them but they knew me. I had to do it sooner or later.
...
Tiffany could hear a few knocks on the door and went to open it. She couldn't believe what she saw.
"Siwon-ah what..."
"Hey Miyoung-ah. Sorry for coming that late..."
"That's not the problem but what are you doing here?!" She whispered.
"I need to tell you something. I'll do it right here right now 'cause I can't hold it in longer. I love you Hwang Miyoung."
These were the words she wanted to hear from this one person... But it wasn't Siwon it was
"Nichkhun!" She shouted. He stood there watching in disbelieve.
"Oh sor...ry I...I didn't mean to in...terrupt you..." He said.
"Nick wait!" Tiffany worried.
"Oh no it's ok. I'm sure that was the problem you were talking about earlier. You can talk to him now I'll drive back home." He faked a smile. His heart broke by this sight.
"Nick just...!" She wanted to talk to him but he was already gone. She turned around to face Siwon.
"I'm sorry. I may break your heart right now but I love him. I just hope he will listen to me. I'm sorry." And with this she left running for her love.
"Somehow I could expect this." Siwon said. He closed the door and left.
Tiffany saw his car still there.
"He's here somewhere." She thought by herself. She went to a park nearby and saw him... Sitting there on a bench. She could feel her heart beat faster and faster while she approached him.
"Nick..."
"Oh Steph why are you here you need to talk to him!" He seemed to be worried. She sat next to him. Her body shook out of the December cold. He took off his jacket and gave it to her.
"Nick I"
"Sorry I can't do this" he stood up and was about to leave.
"I LOVE YOU NICK!! Listen to me! I have been in love with you for quite a long time ok?!" He turned around when they both heard noises.
"Come on I think I saw Nichkhun sitting there!" A female voice shouted.
"Are you dump?! What should he do here?" Another girl cried.
Before Tiffany could react Nichkhun took her wrist and ran with her to the next tree to hide.
"See there's no one here!" The other girl said.
"Oh man I'm sure I saw him."
"Come on let's go."
"Nick..."Tiffany whispered. He came closer.
"I didn't know this Steph."
"What...?" And then she could feel his soft lips on heirs. He kissed her with all his might. Their environment disappeared. They were in their own little world. They both stopped to face each other.
"You too?!" Tiffany said in disbelieve.
"For a long time... I was too afraid to tell you because of our friendship. I didn't want to ruin it but now. I totally didn't expect this..." He laughed. She grinned too. Then she took his shirt and pulled him closer for another kiss. Both of them felt the butterflies in their stomach.
...
They walked a bit in the park.
"I'm a bit sorry for Siwon." Nichkhun said. "What did you tell him?"
"I told him I'm sorry but I love you and left..."
"Hmm this may be hurtful but I can't think about him now." He grinned.
"Me neither. But there's a thing I need to tell you..."
"What is it Steph?"
"It won't be easy for us. We won't be able to see each other that often so be aware of this. If you want to start a relationship with me you should be aware if this..."
He pulled her closer and kissed her.
"Of course I am. We can do it because I love you."
"I love you too Nick."
He walked her home and drove off. This day was definitively the best one for a long time... For both of them.

 

Author's note: I hope you like it so far. I think I'll end the story soon. Comment below if you don't want me to and if you have ideas I could add:)