Fight

I will always love you...

Snsd had finished their practice and were in the SM building. Tiffany stepped out of the room to get something to drink for her and the members.
"Hey Miss Tiffany!" Siwon put one of his hands next to Tiffany's head.
"Siwon-ah! What are you doing here?" Tiffany was quite surprised.
"I just wanted to meet you!" Now he trapped her between his arms. His breath smelled like... Vodka. Only vodka.
"Siwon-ah you're drunk! Where are your members? I'll go and get them..."
"They aren't here. I simply wanted to see you! How's your bae?"
"Hey stop doing this! We both know that you like me that way since Nick and I have been in a relationship. I'll tell you this the very last time: I love him. So please leave us alone. I thought we could stay friends but when you're this way..."
"Gosh you're too stupid! You're little boy is a dumb guy who likes to hit people! Did he tell you what happened on Halloween?!"
When Siwon saw Tiffany's confused expression he laughed.
"See. He doesn't even talk to you. You were drunk and thought I was him. But he was so jealous that he just hit me without a reason!" Siwon lied. When he was drunk he made his live as he wanted it to be.
"Wait what did he...?" Tiffany couldn't believe what she just heard.
"Choi Siwon! You came here even though I drove you home just now?! You have three seconds." Super Junior's manager shouted in anger.
"Ok ok! Bye Tiffany." Siwon smirked and went to his manager.
Tiffany got furious. Why didn't Nichkhun tell her about this?! She went into the practice room.
"Miyoung-ah what's..." Sunny uttered but Tiffany immediately spoke up.
"I met a drunken Siwon at the vending machine. He told me that Nichkhun hit him on Halloween when he fetched me. And I will go and ask him about that now!" Tiffany said through gritted teeth.
"Unnie maybe it was..." Seohyun wanted to start a discussion but Tiffany already went out of the room.
"Unnie! What will happen?" Yoona was worried as she turned to Taeyeon.
"I'm sure Nichkhun had his reason but Siwon just didn't tell her. I hope she will calm down and let him talk otherwise it will end badly!"
...
Nichkhun was at his own dorm and watched videos because he couldn't sleep. He browsed through the internet and found behind-the-scenes videos from the MAMAs. Of course he clicked on Tiffany's. A reporter asked her if she was okay alone and she answered she was. The reporter didn't give up and wanted to know if it was because of this one person. Nichkhun's photo appeared in the corner and Tiffany yelled: "OH YEAH!" Her eyes widened and she replied a while after this that she was kidding. Nichkhun couldn't control himself while watching the video. Somehow he was proud so he laughed and smiled. Suddenly he heard someone coming into his apartment. He went out of the bedroom and Tiffany stood there.
"Hey Steph what are you...?"
"I don't want to hear a sound! Why are you always hitting people?! Siwon told me about this damn party okay?! Can't you control yourself?!"
"Wait Steph it was..."
Tiffany interrupted him.
"I don't care how you hit him! Nick, you're not the person I fell in love with anymore!" Tiffany began to tear up.
"Steph are you...?"
Tiffany turned around and ran away.
Nichkhun stood there in disbelief and was about to follow her but she was already gone.
"Did she...break up with me?" Nichkhun talked to himself. The guy really wanted to drive to her but he had his schedule. He called his girl around 50 times but she didn't pick up. His heart broke into uncountable pieces. It was his fault and he knew it. This may be the end of their relationship... But he loved her too much. This couldn't be true.
...
Tiffany closed the door behind her and stopped holding her tears. They ran down her cheek while she leaned against the door sliding down to the ground. Sooyoung went out of the kitchen with a self made smoothie and saw her.
"Miyoung-ah!" She yelled. Taeyeon heard this worried shout and made her way out of her own room.
"Miyoung-ah! Talk to me please!" Sooyoung said but Tiffany couldn't answer because she was sobbing too much.
"Sooyoung-ah go into your room. I'll talk to her." Taeyeon spoke up.
"You sure?"
"Yup. Thanks anyway."
Sooyoung nodded and did as she was told. Taeyeon then helped Tiffany to get up and dragged her along.
"So... What happened?" Taeyeon talked softly. Tiffany sat on the bed while the other girl stood in front of her.
"I didn't even let him talk! I think it's over Tae! I...think I can't forgive him with this."
"STOP IT!!! Why are you making things so hard for him?! You love each other! And even if he really hit him without a major reason, you have to listen to him at least. He is the man who fell head over heals for you and when he saw his love and the guy who nearly ruined the beginning of their relationship together while his girl doesn't even get anything... Wouldn't you react the same way?! You'd be jealous as hell! Can't he be like this too? Are you the only one who is allowed to do that?!" Taeyeon exploded.
"Tae I..."
"I'm not finished. We both know he's what you need. He is the one you will love forever so don't ruin it because of your jealousy. Now you can talk."
"IS IT OKAY TO HIT PEOPLE?! Out of no reason?"
"Siwon was drunk! He always tells when he's in this state. I'm sure he lied. And when the little princess doesn't even let her boyfriend answer... How would you know what really happened?"
Tiffany stared to the ground and remained silent.
"You know I'm right Miyoung-ah."
"I know Taengoo! But I... Hate making mistakes and this was one."
"Then don't do any! You only have to get that he loves you more than anybody else in this world. He's a fool for you and you should show him you feel the same. To only listen to a drunk person is the worst mistake Miyoung-ah..."
"Why do you always have to be right?" Tiffany was in her thoughts.
"I'm good."
"What should I do now?"
"I'm sure he's angry. Let him calm down and wait until you can talk. Don't make this over your phone. And remember: let him talk."
"He still has to learn his lesson though. Even if he was jealous, violence is never reasonable and you know that."
"Sometimes violence is needed." Taeyeon uttered,
Tiffany sighed. "To make him understand his mistake I will ignore him for some time."
Taeyeon nodded. "Maybe it's good for him. He'll deal with it but he will definitely try very hard", she snickered.
"That means Soonkyu will be envious again." Both girls laughed and Taeyeon whipped her fellow member's tears away and kissed her forehead.
"I can't see my wifey suffer you know. It breaks my heart."
"I love you Taengoo", she smiled wholeheartedly.
"Nichkhun will be so romantic again."-she sighed-"I wish Baekyeon could be like that also. He's too much of a kid sometimes. To go to Kentucky fried chicken, fetch something and eat it in the car is romantic for him. You got the better one let's change boyfriends." Taeyeon sat down next to the younger girl who put her head on the other shoulder.
"Thanks for comforting TaeTae." She closed her eyes.
"Always for you."

Author's note: so I'm sorry for the "late" update. My sister put these Taeny moment in it... Khunfany can't just be lovey dovey right? Comment below:)