How Tiffany met his family

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
//How Tiffany met Nichkhun's family//
Nichkhun and Tiffany both were in Thailand. They had had a free weekend free so they decided to fly to his family. The couple was on its way to his house with Nichkhun's manager.
"Nick I'm excited!!!"
"First of all: you saw them a few times and even greeted them backstage of the Music shows in Bangkok and next: calm down I'm here right next to you."
"Nick it's not the same! We weren't in a relationship and your family and me didn't even talk that much! I don't want them to think I'm another one of these... Girls who think the are better because they may be famous! And what if they like Victoria better?! I can't...!" He interrupted her with a kiss.
"You just have to be yourself. I fell in love with this girl and they will like you too. And with Victoria... I never told anyone but my family didn't really like her."
"Wait a second, it really seemed like it!"
"Acting... When the cameras are off she's just... Another person and my family had to experience that."
"Ohh I know what you mean. She thinks she's better than anyone else but nobody knows that. She has a perfect image."
"See? You're way better than her!"
"We're here! I'll be in a hotel! See you on Sunday!" His manager announced.
"Thank you oppa! I'll treat you next time." Tiffany smiled.
"No problem."
Nichkhun and his girl made their way out of the van and stood right on front if the house.
"I'm nervous!!!"
"Calm down Steph! Are you ready?"
"More or less..."
He took her hand and they came into the house.
"We are here!" Nichkhun shouted in Thai. His family all ran to them.
"Hello." Tiffany did a 90-degree-bow while her boyfriend and his relatives had a big hug. Cherreen was the first one to face Tiffany.
"Hey I'm Cherreen."- She offered her hand and Tiffany shook it- "We are not sure if we should call you Tiffany or Stephanie."
"Whatever you like is fine with me." Tiffany smiled.
"Then we'd like to take Stephanie..."
"Yes sure."
"Gosh... It is such a honor for me."- Yanin bowed- "I'm Yanin!"
"My name is Nichan nice to meet you!"
"It's really nice to meet you too."
The last two people she had to greet were his parents. She did another bow while his father and his mother stretched out their hands. She shook them too.
"Hello..." His parents said in sync.
She let out her famous eye-smile.
"Hello. It's really really nice to be able to talk to all of you..."
"We think so too!" his mother said. The beginning was over. She did it.
...
They were all sitting together and were talking in English so Tiffany could join their conversation. Tiffany was a bit quiet because she didn't know what to say or what to do.
"Why are you like this Steph? Is something wrong?" Nichkhun whispered in her ear.
"Uh? What? No... Nothing..."
"I go and prepare the dish!" His mum spoke up.
"Should I help you?" Tiffany wanted to be a nice guest.
"Oh what...no! You're my guest I can't make you work for us!"
"It's no work! I'd really love to help you!"
"Then I think it should be fine..."
"Alright." She gave her boyfriend a short kiss and followed the woman into the kitchen while Tiffany tied her hair up in a ponytail.
"Okay what do you want me to do?" she asked in a very polite way. Tiffany never stopped smiling.
"You can cut the vegetables here." -she pointed at them- "And when you're done you could put out the meat from the refrigerator and cut it."
"Ok!" She made an ok sign with her hand. His mum began to make the rice and a soup which was Nichkhun's favorite.
"Nichkhun really likes this!" Miss Horvejkul showed Tiffany the soup.
"Ahh! He told me about it before! He said he could eat it until his stomach explodes!" Tiffany laughed.
"Oh yes he does! Every time I prepare this for him he thanks me around 100 times!"
"I'm like this too but your son always tells me to stop thanking him. He says it's unnecessary."
"That's because he doesn't like it. When you do something for him he is always thankful and happy about it but when he does something for you...he doesn't want to hear it. It's normal for him!"
"It's somehow strange... But he is a very caring person and it's just one of the things I love about him..." Tiffany began to blush. It was his mum, how could she just say THIS?!
"You really love him right?" His mum smiled.
"Oh...Ehm yes..." Tiffany's face was totally red. The woman noticed it and came over to his son's girlfriend.
"Stephanie, I am allowed to call you like this right?"
"Yes..."
"You don't have to blush! I mean you can tell it anyway. It's pretty obvious that you two are extremely in love."
"Everyone says this!" Tiffany nearly shouted but she had to laugh.
"I'm a mother! I could have told you even before your relationship started that you are the only one he likes. Didn't your mum notice it?"
Tiffany became quiet. She wasn't angry or something but it was just...
"My mum died twelve years ago..." her eyes became teary and she stared to the ground because she didn't want his mum to see her like this.
"Oh I totally forgot it! I'm sorry it was only..." the elder one stopped talking.
"Stephanie are you okay?" She saw a tear running down her cheek. Even though she was crying Tiffany didn't loose her smile.
"Yes everything's alright... I only miss her that's all. But I'm okay..."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." his mum was a bit worried. She didn't know what to do now.
"It wasn't your fault! You can't remember all details of my live!" she laughed even though it wasn't the situation to do so.
"Hey mum I..."- Nichkhun came into the room.- "Wait are you crying?"
"No..."
"Yes you are! Mum?"
"I made a mistake Nichkhun! I mentioned her mum! That was..."
"Gosh Steph..." -he hugged her tightly and she cried in his arms- "It'll be the twelve year anniversary of her death tomorrow so Stephanie is a bit... Sad maybe..."
"I really didn't know! I totally forgot it!" His mum was just so damn sorry.
"I didn't want to cry... Sorry..."-Tiffany escaped out of his hug- "It's just not a good issue for me to remember."
Tiffany whipped her tears away and laughed again.
"I'm a little crybaby right?"
"Oh come on!" Nichkhun looked at her.
"I'm okay! Go into the living room and talk to your family! We're just here for two days!"- she hugged him again- "It's no problem so... Go..."
They kissed and Nichkhun went out of the room even though he didn't really believe in her words.
"Can I ask you something Stephanie?"
"If it's not related to my mum then go on! I can't go on crying right now!" she laughed.
"No it's just... I really like you. You're the best girlfriend my son could ever get. He talks about you a lot and every time he does so his eyes twinkle like stars. I know my son...he really loves you from the bottom of his heart. If he does I will too. I mean I haven't been able to talk to you for long but I already like you. I already had an image of your character since Khunnie described your every detail"-both giggled- "You're gentle, loving, very caring, your smiles are for every one to treasure and you're just too beautiful. I can witness that. Honestly I think you... You're like my own daughter. If you want to then... then call me mum... I mean it's..." Tiffany hugged her tightly. She exactly talked like her own mother. It reminded her of the woman who raised her and she started crying again. She didn't say anything.
"Stephanie are you okay?" His mum asked.
"I feel better now Miss... I mean mum."
His mum smiled and they stood there quite a while so the food took its time. Tiffany was told a few times that she should call the mothers of her members 'eomma'. She only called Taeyeon's mum like that but this time... It was something else. Nichkhun's mum was like hers and she could feel it. Especially because she was speaking her mother tongue.

 

Author's Note: thanks for 1000 views:)