Birthday girl 2014 (part 1)

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
//Tiffany's birthday 2014 (part 1)//
"It's my birthday tomorrow and he is somewhere volunteering!" Tiffany yelled out loud. The girls were sitting in the living room. Taeyeon making her nails, Jessica trying to design something for her own brand, Sunny reading a script for 'Roommate', Hyoyeon and Yuri lying there with a mask, Yoona chatting with her boyfriend, Sooyoung reading a magazine and the maknae Seohyun reading a book. Everyone stopped their 'work' for a second.
"Fany-ah, just tell him you don't like it." Jessica suggested.
"I don't think this will help. After the accident he got so... Let's call it thoughtful. He had to help children after it to keep himself away from the media and so he feels a duty to people in need now." Tiffany explained.
"Seunggi is like this too! He has time for some donation stuff but not for our relationship..." Yoona pointed out.
"Well my boyfriend has a lot of time for me." Sooyoung said with a v-sign.
"It's not a bad thing to be a good person." Sunny rolled her eyes thinking that the complaints are unnecessary.
"Then don't date." Taeyeon laughed while getting a little Swarovski crystal onto her nail.
"That says the one who's dating a boy in her agency." Jessica said laughing. Taeyeon threw a oh-you-didn't-really-say-that face into her direction which made the younger one look to the ground. The leader knew how to make her members have respect to her.
"Guys you don't help me a lot!" Tiffany started to speak shortly after this.
"Wifey, we all know him. I'm sure he will come and make a super duper sweet surprise event for you, like always." Taeyeon made her laugh out loud.
"Don't exaggerate!"
"Oh she's not!" Hyoyeon smiled.
"Unnie really..."-Yuri sighed- "Think about the singles here."
"You eight girls are my best friends. I have to share everything with you like food or even my clothes so why not my problems?" Tiffany meant it like this.
"I agree! We should call him and make him come here!" Jessica shouted.
"If our pink monster wants us to." Taeyeon finished her nails and let them dry.
"Let him be. He knows I'm disappointed this should be enough." She faked a smile.
"We will have fun ourselves! Let's throw a little party and enjoy the time together!" Seohyun showed a fighting sign.
"Oh does the maknae want to drink something with her unnies?" Hyoyeon turned to her.
"Unnie, I didn't mean it like this!" The maknae blushed at the thought of drinking alcohol.
"She is too innocent." Yuri shook her head making them laugh.
"Ok let's do it! I'll call Kyungho, he will get something to drink for us." Sooyoung stood up and went into her room for the call when the doorbell rang.
"It can't be...?" Tiffany whispered.
"Seohyun-ah open the door for your old sisters please!" The kid leader yawned.
"Ok Unnie." She jumped up and went to the door. The girls in the living room heard a few male voices but none of them was Nichkhun's.
"Unnie, EXO came for a visit!" Seohyun hollered.
"!" Yuri and Hyoyeon yelled in sync. They ran into the bathroom to get rid of their masks. The girls giggled as they stood up to welcome their guests. The guys together with Seohyun entered the room and bowed a bit.
"We came to be there for our sunbae's birthday." Chanyeol announced.
"You didn't come to mine!" Jessica pouted.
"Mine neither!" Sunny stretched her arms.
"They just like her more than you." Taeyeon laughed. Baekhyun went over to her and pecked her lips. He sat on her lap immediately.
"Yah, get off!" Taeyeon yelled.
"Nope." He answered.
"Oh we brought something for your dog." Kai, the dog lover, grinned.
"Oh what is it?" The soon-to-be birthday girl asked.
"Something to wear." Kyungsoo said.
"Here you are." Chen stretched out his hand with the present. Tiffany jumped over and took a little pink coat.
"You know that he's a boy, right?" Lay laughed.
"I do! But he likes it." -she simply replied- "Prince come here!" Tiffany hollered. The dog suddenly appeared fast and stood in front if Tiffany's feet.
"Well raised." Luhan pointed out.
"Thanks."
...
After a while of talking and letting her dog wear the new costume Kyungho came by. He brought the drinks and bid farewell to the group as he had a schedule. Sooyoung was a bit sad so she decided to get drunk.
"Tiffany, you have to drink with me! Our boys aren't nice to us!" She put her arm around the other girl.
"Alright!" Tiffany cried. Jessica came along with Tequila shots. She knew that only her and the other American girl can drink a few of those without getting seriously drunk. The other members weren't like this.
"Let's get it started!" Jessica screamed and they drank one. The other members sat there with a glass of wine, a bottle of soju or one with beer. EXO didn't want to drink anything. After Sooyoung got tipsy she went over to Tao.
"Yah, you have to drink too or it won't be funny!"
"I'm ok." He answered smiling.
"I agree, it's my birthday soon and I want you to drink!" Tiffany said.
"A beer is ok I think." Suho nodded.
"It isn't that strong..." Xiumin did too.
"Good!" Jessica went to the refrigerator and got eleven beers.
"Ok, drinking with EXO is expensive. No beer left." The California girl handed them to each member. Sooyoung and Tiffany had three more shots.
"Jess, Sooyoung won't be able to drink much more with us so come!" Tiffany hollered. They went on drinking and the bottle was empty with Sooyoung lying on the ground.
"She didn't drink that much though." Jessica shook her head.
"Right." The other girl nodded.
"I will get her into her room." Taeyeon wanted to stand up.
"No!" -Sooyoung shouted- "I'm just taking a nap! I have to be there for Tiffany's birthday! You go on doing things with your boy."
"Yah!" The leader yelled.
"Let the drunk girl be Unnie." Yoona grinned.
"Gosh guys..." She uttered. Jessica had already brought the next bottle but this time it was vodka. They drank it with strawberry juice. The color of the mixture was pinkish red.
"That's my drink!" Tiffany was proud.
"Noona you're a psycho." Sehun giggled.
"You little boy over there shut up." She screamed taking another sip.
"Ohorat." He replied.
"Ok I'm getting tipsy." Jessica pointed out.
"Yah don't leave me I don't feel anything!" Tiffany patted her back.
"I'll stay. I'm just tipsy not drunk."
"Unnie, it will you're birthday in 10 minutes." Yoona told her.
"Oh yeah!!!!" The girl grinned.

 

Author's note: ok guys I'm sorry for not updating as often as I used to in both stories but I have to learn for school and so on... For you all I'm taking my time to write this so you better be thankful:D no just kidding I just hope you like it!:)