Was it all my fault?

I will always love you...

The 8 Snsd members were sitting at home, playing with their dogs or Sunny with her cat and just chatting with each other. They were quite happy that they all were together, except one.
"Miyoung-ah, what's wrong again?" Sunny asked her friend who didn't even talk and they all knew that she loved to talk.
"Ah, nothing it's ok" -she stuttered- "I'm only thinking about something."
"We've run out of things to talk anyways what's it?" Hyoyeon put her dog beside her, so did the others. They all wanted to listen to Tiffany's problem since she always did that for them too.
"It's really ok guys! You shouldn't be bothered by it..." The Californian girl smiled.
"Miyoung-ah, we all know it's a relationship problem so just stop being so hesitant! You're helping us too so just speak!" Taeyeon hit her friend lightly.
"I think it's kind of a normal problem... He doesn't answer me anymore" she looked to the ground.
"For how long?" Sooyoung patted her back.
"Nearly a month now..."
"A MONTH?!" They all yelled in sync even the maknae did.
"Yes... We haven't seen each other for over two months..." The girl looked up again to see seven girls stare at her. 
"Do you know why he doesn't answer you?" This time Yoona asked.
"I really don't! I guess he's a bit pissed off because I don't have time out of the show and such..."
"And why don't you just drive to him and talk about it?" Yuri suggested.
"I always ask Taec if he's at home but he'd just say he's not so I don't drive there... It's so strange he doesn't really talk to me, too" Tiffany exhaled loudly.
"Just drive there now, I guess it would be ok to talk about that problem." Sunny said while standing up to give Tiffany the car keys.
"I don't think it's such a good idea..."
"Don't be so stubborn and go!" Taeyeon instructed with a comforting smile.
"But I'm... Frightened maybe?" Sunny took her hand and helped her getting up.
"There's nothing to be frightened of Unnie, it'll turn out well" Seohyun grinned.
"So now go and if something happens, just call us." Sooyoung hugged her goodbye and she made her way to her boyfriend.
...
"Hyung, don't you think the time came?" Wooyoung hesitantly questioned.
"I do think so and that makes the whole thing worse..." Nichkhun stared to the ground.
"You have to admit it, you two aren't able to go on like this! We all know it's hard but the things she's doing lately are too much..." Taecyeon started to eat the kimbap in front of them.
"I know... But I don't think I can look at her" he chuckled with a bitter sound in it.
"Hyung" -Chansung put an arm around him- "I think you won't have to do it today or tomorrow but it can't go on like this."
"We are always supporting you, hyung!" Junho smiled at him.
"I'm thankful you know..." He exhaled once again. Right then the doorbell rang. 
"Who can that be?" Taecyeon rubbed his head as he stood up to open the door. He looked through the peephole.
"Ehm... Khun...?" 
"Don't tell me it's her" he stood up and walked towards him.
"Ok I won't tell you" -he pinched his shoulder and whispered- "I guess it's time. And we will go guys, come on." Taecyeon said and the other members all left for their rooms.
...
'Whats going on in there?' She thought. Tiffany heard someone talking and whispering but couldn't say who or what it was. After some time which felt like hours the door was opened by Nichkhun.
"Hey" he straightly said and went into his room. The girl was left standing there, dumbfounded. She shut the door and followed the guy.
"Hey? We're seeing each other after such a long time and all you can say is hey?" Tiffany was seriously hurt by this action.
"What did you expect then?" He sat down on his bed.
"I don't know..." She became quiet and the room was filled with awkwardness.
"So? Why are you here?" He asked as he got up from the bed again and walked into the bathroom next door.
"You're really asking? You don't answer my calls or my texts so how should I do it otherwise?" -she provocatively asked- "And can't you just stay still and talk to me?!" This time her voice got louder.
"No I can't. I don't want to" he went out again.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" -he went on- "Stay still now!" She yelled.
"What?! What do you want from me?!" He turned around to look at the angered face of the girl.
"Stop asking these nonsense like questions! You know that you haven't been answering me for a month at least! So I'm here to ask you for the reason but it seems you don't care about my effort at all!"
"Your effort? Effort in what?" -his voice was normal- "In our relationship? Don't make me laugh."
"Are you listening to what you're saying? Since when have you been rude like this?!" 
"Since when the hell have YOU been like this?!" -he exploded- "You don't even care a bit about us as a couple! You're always choosing Jessi over me, JESSI! The girl you're just spending time with to replace Jessica..."
"What?" -she couldn't believe what she just heard- "Did you really say that? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
"Tss, we both know I'm not! You just need people to make you feel more comfortable and Jessica was one. Since she's gone, you needed another one and now you're doing so many things with your beautiful babes" -he spoke in a weird girly voice- "How much did we meet the last 5 months? Three times? And when we're making things up, there are more important things, right? Like hanging out with this girl or with a colleague... In your free time..." He only shook his head to get these things out of it.
"You're like this because you're jealous?! What the heck is wrong with you?!" A tear escaped her eye.
"At first I wasn't. But after the party, it changed." 
"What are you talking about?" Her voice was in a normal state since she didn't want him to  hear that she's been crying.
"Maybe the one you went to with your 'babes' and the new man on your side" -he shortly turned around to maintain his self- "I saw it."
"You saw what?" Tiffany really didn't know what he was saying.
"Are you playing dumb?!" 
"What are you talking about?!" She nearly freaked out. He took his cap off.
"Maybe you forgot it but you kissed him. Yeah maybe I shouldn't take it so seriously but with all these things you've been doing lately..." 
Tiffany stared at him with more tears coming out.
"Nick that's not true! Why would I-" 
"I've seen it and I don't want to hear excuses Steph..." -his voice became soft and he put the cap on her head- "I can't do that anymore. I can't even talk about it anymore. I've been thinking so much lately that I'm not even able to sleep so... I'm breaking up with you."
"Wh... What?" She gasped.
"I keep getting hurt because I love you so much. It seems like you lost your feelings for me, so I'm making this relevant step. Good luck with your comeback...and your life" he said as he turned around. She held his hand.
"Nick, you can't do that... I love you! I love you more than anything else!" 
"It's too late, you had more than enough time" -he shook her arm off- "And now go."
He went into another room again without looking back and closed the door. 

Tiffany's POV
'This can't be true. It can't.'
My plan had been to solve the problem, so we could continue our relationship and not to end it. When he left the room and closed the room I literally heard my heart break into million pieces. It hurt so much, I couldn't breath. I wanted to leave and drive home but my feet wouldn't move. I felt paralyzed and finally broke down. I was lying on the ground, curling into a ball. I was a mess so I took my phone and called the only person I wanted to see now. 

Nichkhun's POV
I wanted to turn around so badly, to hold her in my arms and kiss her telling her just how much I love her. Instead I mustered the last bit of courage I had and closed the door cruelly. As soon as I had closed it, I slid down along the wooden material and started to let my tears flow. 
'So this is the end'. This story was too good to be true. It had been so from the start. Best Friends who fall in love? Only in dramas. I took my phone and looked at the home screen. It was a picture of us in front of Disney Land. Even though I knew I'd break up with her soon, I could not change it. I didn't know if I ever will. Just then I realized that she was still there and I heard a loud thud and weeping. 
'No. No. No. NO! Stay here. Don't go to her!'
The last thing I heard from her was a silent whisper followed by silence. There was not a single thing you could hear besides the clock that was quietly ticking. 
'What is happening'
I was worried. What should I do? I slowly opened the door to see her lying on the floor unconscious. I didn't dare to move closer. Again I couldn't move. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. 
'Taeyeon? '
"Yobeoseyo?"
"What the did you do to her? " Taeyeon growled on the other line. 
"What?" I was stunned. Never had I ever witnessed any curse from Taeyeon. 
"You heard right! What did you ing do? Where is she and why is she crying like this, telling me to pick her up. She has her car."
I realized that she was driving and knowing Taeyeon she probably broke the speed limit. Maybe even doubling the accurate speed.
"I'll bring her down. I'll ask my manager to drive her car home tomorrow morning. When will you be here? "
"In five." She spat back.
'Five minutes? She should be more careful. '

Taeyeon's POV
Tiffany had left about an hour ago and since then I've been sitting in my room, drawing.
I heated my phone ringing with its characteristic melody for Tiffany. 
'Huh? Why is she calling.'
As my own voice started to begin with the first verse of 'Lost in Love' I picked up.
"Hey wifey, why..."
I stopped immediately after I heard a sob.
"TaeTae. Help me. I don't know..." 
She stopped talking as the lump in was too big, obviously. "What's going on? Miyoung were are you?"
I hadn't used her real name in a long time. She hates it but it showed my concern. 
"Nick.. fetch me..."
She stuttered before everything became dead silent. 
"Miyoung? Tiffany? Yah! Hwang Miyoung."
'What happened. She said I should fetch her.'
I grabbed my car keys and a cap and stormed out of the dorm. My members asked me what the problem was but I couldn't care less. I jumped in my Mercedes and started the engine. I sped off. Right out of the garage onto the street. I stepped on the accelerator and I listened how the car roared. I took my phone and connected to my headset via Bluetooth. 
"Call Khun" I ordered and drove even faster ignoring everything. I wouldn't ever disappoint a member again, let alone my best friend. 

Nichkhun's POV
I picked her up bridal style and looked at the cap lying on the floor. I squatted down a bit and took it. I put it on her head while smiling faintly. This would be the last time I held her like this. A lone tear fell on her eyes. I felt devastated, heart broken, numb and empty and it was all my own fault and I was aware of it. She shifted slightly frowning even more. I carried her down to the parking lot to see a silver Mercedes coming around the corner with great speed. The wheels squeaked when it came to a halt. A furious Taeyeon emitted from the car and glared at me but I could see her eyes changing when she saw the unconscious girl in my arms. 
"What did you do?" She growled through gritted teeth. She was angry, no furious. 
I just shook my head and pointed to the passenger seat. She reluctantly opened the door and I stood in front of it not daring to let her go. I starred at her beautiful features up close one last time before pecking her lips affectionately. I then started to cry again. All in front of the other girl. I placed Steph in the car and wanted to leave but a cold hand stopped me from doing so. I turned around and met the frightening eyes of SNSD's leader. 
"What happened and why is she in so much pain. She is unconscious for 's sake!" She yelled and I looked around hoping we didn't cause any commotion. Paparazzis were the least I wanted right now. 
"Could you lower your voice a bit?"
"What?"
"Reporters do know where we live. We can't risk...."
"Shut the up! I don't care about them. Neither do I care about you. All I care about is my best friend lying in my car UNCONSCIOUS!"
"I..." I swallowed the lump forming in my throat again. 
"You what?"
"I broke up with her." I felt a sharp pain in my right cheek. 
"Why?" She asked calmly. Too calm for the fact that she just slapped me. Hard. 
"You probably know about it either way."
"No I don't and I would prefer if you hurried the up since I'd genuinely like to check on her."
"Well she chooses her new Jessica over me all the time and the times she manages to spare for me are spend silently. Nearly without words. I love her. I really do but I can't continue like this. She doesn't love me anymore and you most likely know that she kissed this guy on this YG Party."
"HE kissed HER, not the other way round."
"Maybe it did start like this but why would she respond? She is drinking and partying too much lately with her 'babes'. We both know that you don't like it either but as a member of the same group you can see her. I don't think her feelings for me are sincere."
"Try thinking about it again. You love each other."
"Do you really think I did this without any thought? I lost 8 kilos. I can't sleep more than an hour and I neglected all my duties as an idol. I can't stop worrying about the future because Tiffany is..."- the lump abruptly formed again-"Because she was my future. Without her I'm lost but I'm exhausted Taeyeon. I'm so tired of hurting. It happened more than once that she told me we'd meet up after she went out with her babes but she not even once really came. I was worried sick every time and when I called her she would slur into her phone telling me to get lost. Is this love? Perhaps she doesn't remember all of this. I'm convinced she doesn't and I tried to forget it but I myself was always sober. I was really happy when she called me to fetch her from the party. I thought she's changing for the better again. I drove there happily with a smile on my face to see her eating up another face. I can forgive but I can't forget." I turned around and left. 

Tiffany's POV
I had woken up when I felt the tear falling on my face but I didn't move. The kiss was so tender. I was confused.  I heard it all. After he had closed the door of the car, I re-opened it quietly again to listen to them talking. 
'I did all that?' I asked myself as tears welled up in my eyes again. I could not hold them in and let them flow when I saw him leaving. Taeyeon starred at his back for another 20 seconds and moved to the car afterwards. When she saw that I was conscious again, she ran to it and sat down next to me. 
"Fany-ah...."
"I didn't know. I put him through so much. I thought I did my best. I was so angry at him. He was reasonable, I was a lousy brat." 
I looked down on my lap where the cap was. It was the first present I got him as a couple. He used to wear it when he wanted to see me badly. Then he would take a selfie and send it to me and I would check my schedule to tell him when I could come next. I then remember how often he had sent me these selfies before he stopped replying. 
"Daily..." I mumbled. 
We were already on the road and I starred blankly at the cap. Although I could've sworn that a waterfall came out of my eyes, only a single tear fell on one of the most precious items we had and I lost consciousness again.

 Taeyeon's POV
I panicked when I saw her head vending down after whispering something. I pulled to the right and stopped my car. I left it and went to her side. I opened her door and unfastened her seat belt to shake her lightly. I let loose shortly when I received a reaction but I soon embraced her again. 
"Let's go home." I said softly her hair. 
"No TaeTae. I don't want to see anyone except you and..."
She started to sob loudly again. 
"... and Jessica." She yelled.
That's when I started crying along. It's been months since I last cried in front of anyone but seeing a dear member, a sister, break down was too much. Especially when one person she needed was unavailable.
"I don't even want to see him. No, I do ..."-she stopped again because of her quivering voice-"but I can't face him. It's my fault. Entirely."
"No Fany it wasn't." I said after managing to regain my composure.
"He misunderstood quite a lot of things along with overreacting and jumping into conclusion too early. He could have talked to you about it sooner."
"He wanted to TaeTae. He did. But I was too stubbornly believing that I didn't have to worry even though he told me he wanted to see me, daily for a month. I made some mistakes and he did too but I triggered the outcome. I'm the main reason and I have to live with that. But I not only lost a lover, I lost my best friend. 'Never wanna be without you. Kay?' I innocently believed that we'd stay together forever. I was oblivious to the fact that a break up is possible, too. And now I lost another best friend. I miss her TaeTae!"
No one had mentioned Jessica's departure ever since the day on the airport but she said her name twice and it hurt me. 
"I'm so sorry Fany. I should have protected all of you more. I should have remarked that you drank too much, that you hurt him. I should have begged Jessica to stay!" I screamed the last sentence letting my tears flow. We hugged each other and weeped into the night.

Author's note: ok... I think that was the chapter we've both thought about the most. I wrote the beginning (two wells ago) and my sister the end (like always)... While reading hers I was like: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can't do it anymore. She did a great job... I've imagined it to come out like this. Ok guys, there won't be many chapters following this one but I will still bring another idea of mine into it. Let's all give the two of them the strength they need now and support them for their comeback. And while both of them are busy with their comeback schedule, there will be the chapter with my (I think the last) idea... Have a good day and thanks for giving me the courage to go on with the story! Thanks to you I've become a better author (even though my sister is better at some point)... Haha anyways I love you guys<3