The deal

I will always love you...

Tiffany had been very nervous for a long time because it was the day the MAMAs took place.
"Miyoung-ah we believe in you!" Sunny said. Tiffany was the only one to fly to Hong Kong and to stand on stage if they receive an award.
"Are you excited?" Taeyeon asked.
"Of course! I'll have a short performance with John Legend I mean... JOHN LEGEND!" Tiffany hollered.
"Haha just calm down!" Hyoyeon said while coming out of her room.
"I really can't! It's just... Wow!"
"Before I forget it... We prepared something for your possible speech Unnie!" Seohyun nearly shouted because she was so exited.
"What is it?" The other members stood in a row, made a hand move and said "SONE you're alive!" in Korean. Tiffany really laughed.
"Guys what does it mean?" Tiffany wanted to know.
"You really don't know?" Sooyoung asked.
"Nope..."
"Just do it and we'll tell you later!" Taeyeon yelled.
"And now you have to go Unnie!" Yoona went to hug her.
"Good luck!" Yuri gave her a big hug too. The others did the same and sent Tiffany off to the airport.
...
Tiffany arrived in Hong Kong and a fan gave her a cake which welcomed her. She was really grateful to her SONEs... She thought a lot of Snsd's fans would hate them now but she realized it's not the worst thing on earth...at least for her fans.
Tiffany drove to her hotel with a van and made her way to her room with her stylist. Someone back-hugged the girl.
"We're in the same hotel I think..." She turned around and saw Nichkhun.
"Nick!" She hugged him.
"Hey Steph... Long time no see right?"
"Gosh too long!" They kissed.
"Tiffany come on we have to choose your outfits!" Her stylist cried.
"Alright! Sorry Nick I have to go! See you later and I love you."
"I love you too... Bye bye Steph." Nichkhun smiled.
...
Tiffany had already been on the red carpet and was in her waiting room.
"I think this is good!" Her stylist showed her a short black dress.
"It's perfect for your performance later on!"
"Yup I think so too! And this one isn't bad too..." Tiffany pointed at a long violet dress.
"It would suit you! Maybe... You can wear it for the award ceremony?"
"Good idea!"
...
"Can you please just wear it?" 2PM's stylist asked.
"It's a gold bow-tie! It looks weird" Nichkhun simply didn't want to wear it.
"You're like a little child Nichkhun! Should I go and get Tiffany? She makes you do anything!" Nichkhun had to laugh.
"But I don't like it noona..."
"There is no other option..." His stylist began to talk softly again.
"Hey guys..." Tiffany came into the room right then. His stylist smiled.
"I'm glad you're here! You'll make him wear this!" She showed her the bow-tie.
"Haha you don't want to put that on?" Tiffany laughed.
"I don't like it..." Tiffany came closer and kissed him.
"You should wear it... It's trendy these days..."
"But..."
"Nichkhun! When your stylist says you have to wear it then just do it!" Tiffany took it and came back to him.
"Do you all hate me?" Nichkhun grinned at the sight of his girlfriend putting him his bow-tie on.
"You know I love you." She simply replied.
"Tiffany-sshi everything's easier with you! Can't you always be there when I show him his clothes?" His stylist uttered.
"Unfortunately no." Tiffany laughed again. "I bet he wouldn't ever change in this aspect."
"Could be..." His stylist backed off. These two were alone in the waiting room. Tiffany placed herself on his lap.
"I'm nervous Nick..."
"Because of your performance?"
"Not really... I mean can we even win...?" She was very concerned about this.
"Of course why not?"
"Jessica..."
"Oh come on this isn't a reason!"
"It is..." She said with a sad face.
"Since I don't want to see my girl with this face I have a suggestion..."-he stared into her eyes with a smile-
"To make you laugh I will dance to Holler shortly when you receive the award!"
"You're just saying this because you're sure we won't win!" Tiffany really had to laugh by that thought.
"That's not it! See you're laughing!"
"Of course 'cause it would be funny!"
"I promise I will do it!" Nichkhun looked at her. They had a longer kiss and Tiffany forgot how nervous and concerned she was... All because of that one person.
...

Tiffany sat down next to Ailee who pointed to the left where the boys of 2PM were placed.
"Looks like you can't be away from him, girl."
"Stop with your jersey slang",
the older girl laughed and blushed.
"Just saying the truth, though." She laughed also.
"Just shut up Amy!"
Both girls giggled and the MAMAs began.
...
Ailee and Tiffany didn't even stop talking the whole time. Tiffany told Ailee about her deal with Nichkhun.
"Are you serious? I'm sure you'll win!" Ailee whispered.
"I really don't think so!"
"I do! And I won't stop laughing when it happens!"
"Yah Amy!" Tiffany nearly shouted.
"Just saying the truth!"
...
"The award for K-Pop Fan's Choice- Female goes to..."
The camera wandered around while Ailee pointed at Tiffany and really, it came back to her. Holler played in the background and it was true: SNSD TTS won this award. Nichkhun started clapping and danced right away. Unfortunately a cameraman had been watching him and filmed it. Tiffany saw it on the big screens and laughed hard. During her speech the cameraman zoomed in on Nichkhun again and again. s laughed at him and his ears turned bright red out of embarrassment.
...
Tiffany called Nichkhun after the show. She couldn't say goodbye to him so she wanted to talk to her boyfriend on her phone.
"Hey Steph..."
"Nick! You really did it!"
"I told you! But it was quite embarrassing..."
"Pff it was sweet... Thank you..."
"For what?"
"For everything Nick! Because of you I wasn't that nervous anymore and I could laugh and..." He stopped her.
"I told you a few times before: no thanks needed! I am your boyfriend this is what I have to do..."
"That's not a thing everybody would do..."
"But I did it and do you know why?"
"Because you love me as much as I do?" She laughed.
"Haha that's it!"
"Nick?"
"Yup?"
"I will never let you go 'cause... 'Cause your mine Nick..."
"Hey normally I'm the one who says this!" He joked.
"Hey I'm serious! If anyone wanted to take you away from me I'd kill them!" Tiffany grinned.
"Woah you sound exactly like me!"
"Nick!"
"You know I feel the same Steph. I love you more than anything else on this world so..."
"So... We will have to get married right?" Tiffany couldn't believe what she said but it was too late. She heard a little giggle.
"Oh yes we just have to! But we must wait a little longer. When the time is right, let's do it okay?"
"You're the perfect guy for me Nick! Any other men would have broken up after hearing such a thing!"
"Since I think the same way it's okay to say it loud Steph."
"I sounds like we're engaged now..."
"There's no engagement without a ring so don't say that now!" He laughed.
"I love you Nick."
"Steph?"
"Yes?"
"I love you too but I have to hang up." He whispered a bit.
"I hope we see each other soon..." Tiffany said.
"We will Steph. Bye."
"Bye~"
It was true... Sooner or later they will get married... And this made Tiffany smile the rest of the day.