This little...

I will always love you...

Snsd was in the plane in the way to china. All of them were worried because it'll come out soon...that Jessica left girls' generation... The band with the best teamwork-at least one of them. The reporters asked a lot of questions regarding Jessica such as "Were is she?- Why is she not here?" Hyoyeon even started crying and the reporters started questioning more and more.
"Oh no!" Their manager yelled.
Tiffany put out her earphones and heard Taeyeon ask "What's it?"
"The media is full of Jessica-stories. Plus she wrote something on her Weibo. Be prepared that your fan event will be full of fans crying over Jessica." They all couldn't believe it.
"I'm afraid..." Seohyun expressed.
"We too seohyun-ah" all of them said on sync.

...

"Hey mom!" Nichkhun said in excitement.
"Nichkhun... Do you have time to come to Thailand? I... We need you here. I even found a flight for you at 3pm. You don't have to stay that long. A day would be enough."
"I'll be there just fetch me from the airport. I won't ask why you'll tell me anyway."he ended the call. His mom sounded so worried. He packed a few things and drove off. He started a call.
"Hey Steph how are you so far?"
"Didn't you hear the media? It's all about Snsd right now..."
"Ohh no... Ehm sorry... I can't say anything else."
"What happened Nick?"
"My mom called me 10 minutes ago. She sounded worried and asked me to come to Thailand for the day. Since I have the day off I'll go..."
"Gosh tell me exactly what's going on when you know it ok?!"
"I will... Love you silly..."
"Love you too."
Like this he arrived at the airport and luckily nobody saw him.
...
"Mom?"
"Oh hey Nichkhun!" He hugged his mom. Of course he missed her but he wants to know what happened.
"I see you wanna know why you're here..." they went to his moms car and got in "Chereen... She went out like 2 hours before I called you. A tall man came and hit her till she fell to the ground. She couldn't do anything he was too strong she said. He let her lie there and just said she could thank her big brother Nichkhun."
"What do I have to do with this?"
"I don't know Nichkhun but she said that she doesn't think it's your fault..."
"How's she?"
"More or less fine. She has a few bruises and on of her rips is broken."
"Is she still in hospital?"
"She didn't want to stay there. She's already at home."
Nichkhun couldn't express how worried he was. His sister got beaten and it was his fault.
...
"Chereen... How are you?"
"I'm fine big brother. Thanks for coming."
"Pff what are you thanking for? It's my fault you were hurt!" Nichkhun couldn't control himself anymore.
"Are you dump? It's not your fault!"Chereen shouted.
"It is we both know!" He went outside out if his anger. His sister was just behind him when
"Wait... I herd a voice..." Nichkhun told Chereen. His mom followed but Chereen stopped her and said the same thing as Nichkhun.
He creeped around the house but didn't see anything. He was about to go in but he heard another noise. He turned around and saw a tall man.
The man hit his stomach very hard so he shouted out of the pain. His family came running towards them and Chereen yelled "Nichkhun this is the guy!"
That was the moment Nichkhun couldn't do anything else. He had to freak out. The man was about to hit him another time when Nichkhun just punched his face. The guy fell to the ground. Nichkhun went to him and pulled him up by his collar.
"What are you doing here?!" Nichkhun shouted. The nose of the guy was bleeding.
"Someone gave me the order to do this!"
"Who?!"
"I can't tell you!" Nichkhun has still been holding his collar. He tightened his grip
"Tell me right now who gave you the order or I'll lose myself!"
"T...T...Tyler! Tyler Kwon!"
Nichkhun didn't expect this answer. He immediately let go of his collar.
"Just go away now. If I hear anything from you again you will never be happy in your life understood?!"
"Y...yes. Of c...course!" With this the guy left. Nichkhun turned around to face his family.
"Who is he?" His father wanted to know.
"I'll tell you later. Let me calm down first." He and his family went back into his house and his mom began to cook. When they sat together his mother began to talk "Ehm... Can you tell us who this Tyler is?"
She was a bit afraid cause she never saw her son like this.
"He's the boyfriend of Jessica. Today in the morning we both had a... Little fight. I didn't know he was this kind of a jerk."
"Why did you fight?" His other little sister asked.
"He made Jessica leave Girls' Generation and cursed on Steph. To be honest it's really my fault that this happened Chereen..."
"Hey..." She stood up and hugged her brother "This guy is just a psycho..."
"But..." Nichkhun uttered.
"It's NOT your fault ok? Let's stop talking about it and enjoy the time your here..."
"I guess we can now." He faked a smile but the only thing he thought about was how to take revenge... Revenge on this little bastard who hurt the people he loves the most.

 

 

Author's Note: I'm sorry I wrote Nichan first:D I forgot it's his brother and not sister:D #donotbelievewikipediaatfirst