Birthday girl 2014 (part 2)

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
//Tiffany's birthday 2014 (part 2)//
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Tiffany! Happy birthday to you~" the group sang together as they all congratulated Tiffany on her birthday.
"Happy birthday wifey!" Taeyeon hugged her best friend tightly. 
"From me too." Jessica joined them.
"Me too me too!"- Sooyoung jumped up from the ground- "Group hug!" 
"Sooyoung be quiet." Hyoyeon hissed as she went over to them too.
"Happy birthday." The girls yelled in sync again. The EXO members came one by one and congratulated her either. 
"Ok last round before we go to bed!" Jessica announced.
"Well we are tired Sica-yah..." Taeyeon said.
"Yes we..." Suho started to talk but was interrupted.
"It is our pink monster's birthday so we will have the last round." Jessica showed her deadly ice princess glare.
"Gosh Sooyeon-ah, when you're drunk you seriously are scary." Sunny shivered.
"What is the last round?" The birthday girl herself asked a bit tipsy. Ok, she was already drunk.
"I've saved the best for the last!" -she held up a bottle of whiskey- "Let's go! Who wants one?"
"Me!" Tiffany hollered.
"I take one." Yuri said.
"Me..." Sooyoung started but she stopped herself. 
"Oh no keep it in."- Taeyeon stood up and held Sooyoung- "Slowly. Don't let it out. We're there soon." She encouraged her not to throw up there.
"This girl can't take it anymore." Jessica said and the California girls cracked up. The ice princess poured the whiskey for Tiffany, Hyoyeon and herself. They all drank it fast so Hyoyeon was drunk now too.
"Ok I'll go." She announced while Jessica was lying under the desk.
"I will come with you." Sunny said and supported Hyoyeon. Sooyoung and Taeyeon came out of the bathroom and the leader led her into her room. Seohyun bid farewell as well.
"I will get her into her room." Luhan's said as the rest of the Snsd members, beside Tiffany, cleaned up a bit. They made their way into her room too.
"Did you tell them?" Luhan whispered.
"What?" Jessica hiccuped.
"Did you tell then you wanted to leave?" He opened the door with Jessica in his arms.
"Not yet but Psssssst! You aren't allowed to tell them." She put a finger in front of her lips.
"Yes. Sleep well." The guy closed two door and went back. 
"There you are, we will go now." Chanyeol said.
"Thank you for visiting!" Tiffany waved.
"No problem." Kyungsoo smiled as EXO all went out. Left over were Seohyun washing up, Yuri showering because Sooyoung spilled some tequila on her before, Yoona helping Seohyun with the cleaning stuff and Tiffany sitting there.
"Guys, I love you." She yelled.
"We do too but be more quiet." Yoona smiled. They both finished up and Yuri exited the bathroom. 
"Let's go." The maknae said.
"Unnie don't you want to sleep too?" Yuri asked.
"I will go to the bathroom first." She nodded over and over again.
"Alright." Yoona said and they went into their separate rooms. After Tiffany had washed up the doorbell rang. When the birthday girl opened the door she was surprised to see the face.
"Nick? What are you... Doing here?" She uttered.
"It's your birthday and I had to come. I took the last flight an rushed here so here I am. Happy birthday babe." Nichkhun stretched out his hand with a Tiffany & Co bag. Tiffany didn't look at it and hugged him tightly.
"I thought you wouldn't come..." Her eyes got wet and her voice shaky.
"You're drunk right?" He notice it right away.
"Why do you think so?" She slurred and didn't let go of the hug.
"You're more sentimental when you're drunk. Let's go to bed and sleep a bit. When you wake up you can open your present."
"Carry me." Tiffany chirped like an excited kid. Nichkhun only smiled and lifted her up bridal style in one go. They stepped into her room and he lied her down on her bed. Then he undressed himself until his boxer shorts were left and joined her. As soon as he placed his body on the bed Tiffany wrapped her arms around him.
"I missed you." She giggled as she pecked his plump lips softly.
"Me either." -he replied and caressed her head- "But let's sleep now." 
She only yawned and nodded. After a while the girl fell asleep in her boyfriend's arms.
...
"Jessica you can't be serious." Sunny sighed. Tiffany woke up by that noise.
"It was her breakfast!" Taeyeon yelled.
"I'm hungry!" The girl screamed back.
"If I drank that much I'd be hungry too." Yoona pointed out.
"Shut up you all I have a headache." Sooyoung said. Nichkhun woke up either.
"Unnie don't say that..." Seohyun turned around scolding her a bit."
"Morning girls!" Nichkhun who was still topless yet wearing sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips yelled and went to the table to get some toast. They didn't know he was being there so some girls were still in her underwear. He didn't lose the focus on his meal though. 
"Oh my gosh. Worst hangover E~VER" Tiffany said coming out of her room wearing a pink Victoria's Secret bra with matching .
"What's your boy doing here?", Jessica asked. Just then Tiffany looked at the end of the table were her boy was sitting, eying her body from head to toe, grinning like a five year old kid who just got some candy. She herself blushed at the sight of him half . 
"Why are you here? Why are you girls in your underwear when he's here?"
"Well we didn't know he was here either. And also why are YOU in that pink lacy stuff?" Jessica who was fully dressed asked back.
After telling her she noticed that she was in that state. She got bright red like a tomato and ran into her room. Some girls following her movement. Taeyeon and Jessica stayed behind with him cooking. 
"Babe why're you here?"
"I told you yesterday. Okay TODAY at about 3am. I took the last flight to be able to be here with you on your favorite day."
"Don't you have a schedule?"
"I canceled it for today but I need to fly there at 4pm."
"You canceled it?"
He simply nodded while munching on his toast.
"I love you!!"
He looked up and smiled brightly. 
"I do too!!!!"
"Ewww stop that cheesiness of yours!" Hyoyeon spoke up. 
"We won't~" the older girl sang. She moved close to the male and whispered sheepishly.  
"Have you been working out more?"
Both blushed and he nodded weakly. 
"Wanted to look good for you." 
Her face got even redder and Jessica giggled. 
"They so had last night but she can't remember so she asked." She began to laugh. 
"JESS!"
That only made her laugh more. 
"She just asked if I work out more because she admired my body." The Thai smirked. That made Tiffany embarrassed. Therefore she stood there mouth wide agape as she watched her boyfriend and one of her best friends exchanging a high-five while laughing. 
"Humph." The birthday girl pouted. 
"Oh come on we're just teasing you!" Jessica whipped her tears and held her stomach after laughing so much. 
"But it is my special day! The world should turn around me today!!!"
"It does babe. It does." He went over to her and hugged her tightly. 
"Opened your present yet?"
"How? When I didn't even know you were here?"
"Then open it!"
She went into her room and took the bag looking inside. There was a small box and an envelope. First she took the box. In there was a Tiffany's T braclet of the newest collection. She smiled. Her boy knew her taste way too well. Then she started to read the letter. 


My dearest Stephanie, 
I know I shouldn't have surprised you but tell you that I'll come but well you know me. I LOVE surprising you. So here I am. Being able to spend your special day with you means soo much for me and I bet it also does for you hehehehe. I just got you a little bracelet and I hope it's to your liking my highness. I bet it is. I know your taste. I know everything about you. Like a stalker. But you know you love it. There are no cheesy lines in this letter because they will probably make you cry and on 1st August this is a certain no-no.
I love you Stephanie Young Hwang with every cell of my body. You are my destiny, my happiness, my home, my world. 
Yours forever, Nick

She smiled and went back. They enjoyed a simple date at home watching romantic comedies since he didn't have too much time and couldn't go out anyway. They ordered baked eel and after eating he left.

 

Author's note: a longer one:) expect a new chapter soon since there has been some news recently<33