How they got caught

I will always love you...

FLASHBACK
//How khunfany was caught//
It was a day in March, a bit cold since it was the beginning of spring. 
To: Silly bf💕
Hey Nick! I can't wait to see you later on! I'm a bit excited since it's the first time at a more open place:) love you💗
From: Silly bf💕
Me too! But I'm looking forward to it:) I love you more❤️

"Tss..." Tiffany uttered and went out of the bathroom with a smile.
"Why are you smiling like this, Miyoung-ah?" Sunny yelled.
"Let me guess... Nichkhun!" Taeyeon hollered back. Tiffany blushed a bit.
"Uhh someone is excited because of the date!" Sooyoung teased.
"Shut up!" she cried, making everybody laugh. She prepared everything for the date one by one. The girl wore something comfortable, got the present for her boyfriend and had her make up done (she had to look good). 
From: Silly bf💕
You can come down now! I'm waiting for you:)
To: Silly bf💕 
Yes I'll be there in a minute!

Tiffany rushed out the dorm.
"People in love..." Yuri sighed and the other girls laughed, except for Sunny and Hyoyeon. Sunny, she didn't have a boyfriend this explained everything and Hyoyeon... She had a hard break up with her on&off boyfriend recently.
Tiffany was at the door looking out for her boy and saw him driving to her. She opened the door.
"Do you want me to take you somewhere, Miss?" he smiled.
"Just to my boyfriend would be fine." she laughed and sat in.
"I missed you~" she gave him a peck on the lips.
"Me too..."- he grinned-"What's in that bag?"
"A present..." she smiled.
"Uh I'm excited! I've got something for you too." 
"Hmm... Can't wait! How was your week by the way?" she started a conversation.
"Stressful. Flying from Korea to China, from China to Korea... Again and again really gets on my nerves."
"I can understand you... And the rest of the time spending with your partner is stressful too, right?"she laughed.
"It's not like that. I wished I had more time for you... You're the highlight of the month." 
"Cute." she pouted.
"It's how it is. I hate it... Not being able to see you as often as I want to and doing it secretly ..."
"Nick we both know we just have to do it like this..."
"I love my idol life and my fans, don't misunderstand. But you're too precious to me..."
"Nick, I am here. Don't think about the time we aren't able to see each other because now, I'm with you." She put her hand over his, which was on the gearshift. With this they arrived at the restaurant. Tiffany had a strange feeling so she told Nichkhun to search a parking lot and she herself would be going up first. She made things up with the waiter and sat on a table for two. Nichkhun appeared after a while. 
"I ordered a Caramel Macchiato for you, Nick." she smiled as he sat down.
"You just know what I love." -he grinned- "So what's the present?"
"Oh right! Here." -she handed it to him- "But give me mine too!" 
"Yes of course." he gave her his present. They both opened it at the same time.
"Oh my gosh, Nick..." Tiffany whispered.
"Steph are you dumb?" he said.
Her present was a bracelet from 'Tiffany & Co', the Tiffany's T bracelet. His was a very expensive cap.
"Nick this is so cool! And these little diamonds are just..." she uttered.
"Where did you find the cap? I've been wanting it for so long!" 
"Secret..." she said still having this amazed expression on her face. Right then the waiter brought them their drinks.
"A Caramel Macchiato for the sir and a hot strawberry milk for the lady. Hope you enjoy it." 
"Thank you." they both said in sync and smiled.
"I think we're idiots..." She suddenly laughed.
"Why?" He looked away from his cap right into her face.
"I browsed through the internet for our names. Don't blame me, I'm an idol in love. Soo: the pictures that appeared made me think about how dumb we were." 
"First of: It's ok. That's normal. And the next thing: you mean the things with the album and so on?"
"Yes exactly! How did you know?"
"I browsed through the internet for our names. Don't blame me, I'm an idol in love!" 
She laughed out loud. 
"It's really strange that the media still didn't ask our entertainments if we are in a relationship." 
"Hmm... Somehow... But how should they know?" He asked.
"We're quite obvious I think."
"If the media finds out I will be super duper obvious, I promise!" 
"And I will blush every time you say something that has to do with me." She smiled.
"Do you know that I love your smile?" Nichkhun's expression got serious.
"Hmm... Do you know that I love you?" she replied.
"Well done little Stephi, well done." he laughed. 
Her phone vibrated after that.
"Oh man..." 
"What is it?"
"Taeyeon wrote me. I have to go... My manager is angry..." she sighed.
"Then go!" He laughed. 
"Tss..." -she stood up, packed her bags, went over to him and back-hugged him- "I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer..."
"That's how it is... No problem Steph. There are things, worse than that."
"You may be right..."
She took his head and leaned it back, so she could kiss him.
"I love you." He said.
"Me too." She grinned and made her way down. Again, this strange feeling appeared... Like someone was there, watching every move she made...

...

"Nick?" -Tiffany called her boyfriend. It was the 4th of April. -"Have you heard it already?"
"Of course I did. I thought nobody saw us..."
"Me either... Now it starts Nick."
"Steph, if you aren't able to bear with the hate we will get, we can let them deny it. They'll say it was a meeting between best friends."
"Never ever. The public should know that I love you. God wanted this to happen, I'm sure about it."
"Steph?"
"Yes?"
"I love you." He laughed.
"Me too. We can do it!" 
"Yes we can! Bye, gotta go now."
"Bye, Nick."
They ended the call. In about ten minutes their entertainments will confirm Nichkhun and Tiffany's relationship.

 

Author's note: I hope you like it:) not easy to deal with two stories though... Thanks for subscribing guys! Love you all:D