Happy late valentines day!

I will always love you...

"Steph?" Nichkhun called Tiffany.
"Hey Nick! Gosh it's loud..." Tiffany uttered.
"Just how a concert is." He laughed.
"Oh right I totally forgot! How's it going so far?"
"Well, I think. But anyways happy valentines day, Steph!" The Thai grinned.
"Happy valentines day my love! Received gifts from the fans?"
"A lot. Everyone loves me." -he laughed out loud- "Just kidding. How's it in San Francisco? And was it fun yesterday?"
"It's nice... To see my relatives again is cool. Yesterday was so interesting! I'll tell you about it later. I think I will have to talk to you about something different."
"Uh sounds bad... What is it?"
"No don't worry. Just until when do I have to miss you?"
Nichkhun giggled at this cute question.
"Ok, let me think... After this week I'll be in Thailand with my family and you're at home right?"
"Yes I think so... Maybe I'm able to visit you in Thailand!" She said excited.
"Not sure since I won't be staying long... But let's see. Anyways I..."-he was interrupted by his manager- "Oh sorry Steph I have to go!"
"Alright..." You could hear how disappointed she was.
"I hope we can talk later! Love you, silly and don't flirt with someone!"
"I won't but you neither!" She laughed.
"The same here. Bye." They ended the call. Tiffany went over to the dining room where everybody was into a conversation. There were a few cousins, uncles and aunts. Since she was in New York the day before she has seen her sister already and next week she'd be in Diamond Bar where her father and two of her cousins lived. Tiffany had a lot of fun with her relatives, but her boyfriend wasn't with her on the day made for couples... She simply missed him a lot.
...
From: Silly bfπŸ’•
Hey babe, are you already asleep?

To: Silly bfπŸ’•
No, not yet. Just lying in my hotel bed. My flight goes early so I don't think I'm able to sleep well.

Right after she sent it, he called her.
"Nick?" She picked up with a big smile.
"You can't sleep?" Nichkhun asked.
"No..."
"Why?"
"I don't know. Maybe because I miss you so much?" She laughed, not really meaning it sarcastically.
"Steph, you can't hide anything from me. You do miss me, right?" He said, somehow serious.
"Well I do! Over a month... It was valentines day I mean, really? On last years valentines day it was the same..."
"Yes, but it's good to be busy!" He wanted to comfort her.
"That's somehow right... Hey, you didn't say you miss me too!" She suddenly yelled.
"You should know that I'm nearly dying because I miss you so much." The guy really sounded very serious again.
"Stop being like that, it's making me cry..." Tiffany uttered and groaned.
"Tired now?" Nichkhun asked.
"Maybe a little bit? But I don't want to end the call." She pouted.
"Sleep is necessary and let's talk to each other tomorrow when you have arrived in Diamond Bar, alright?"
"If you say so..."
"Don't be sad and I love you." He grinned.
"I love you too... Good night!"
"Sleep well, babe."
And they end their second call of the day. Somehow Tiffany could sleep better right now.
...
Tiffany just arrived in LA with casual clothes and wanted to hire a cab to get to Diamond Bar. Instead she saw a sign from a man. It read "ν‹°νŒŒλ‹ˆ!"(Tiffany in Korean). She went to the guy.
"Hey, Dave! What you're doing here?"
"Of course you're dad sent me! He didn't want to let you come with a taxi so he called me. You can hand me your suitcase if you want to." He stretched out a hand. Tiffany simply gave it to him with a big smile and they went off. She knew him since she was young. He was sort of the personal driver of her dad. When they arrived at a black Mercedes Benz, he opened the car doors for her at the backseat. Then he put the suitcase into the trunk. Tiffany sat down. As soon as he shut this she noticed somebody was in the drivers seat already looking like a chauffeur with a black tuxedo. She couldn't see the face. The other guy closed her door and placed himself on the passengers seat. Tiffany was a bit surprised but before she could say something the guy on the drivers seat turned around.
"Where should we drive, Miss?" He laughed.
"NICK!" She hollered loudly and wrapped her arms around him tightly.
"Wow you really missed me a lot, huh?" He giggled a bit.
"I did! What are you doing here? I thought you're in Hong Kong."
"Let me drive off and I'll explain."
"Alright" she grinned her famous eye smile.

..
"Sooo I just ended the schedule in Hong Kong and wanted to visit you."
They had stopped at a restaurant. He left the car and opened the door for his girlfriend.
"Therefore I conquered a private jet of a rich buddy of mine and flew here. But there's a little problem. .."
"What is it?"
"After we eat I'll drive you home, meet your dad shortly and then I'll head over to Thailand."
"Ohh..." she looked to the ground and sighed.
"We can't do anything against it right?"
He also sighed but lifted her face to look in her eyes. He suddenly smiled brightly and giggled while she pouted.
"I don't think it's funny, silly!"
He pecked her lips softly.
"I just got nervous like a school girl looking so closely at you again after a whole month."
She laughed and smacked his shoulder.
"Could you lend me your phone, Steph?"
She nodded and gave it to him. He typed a while and then shoved it into her bag again. He took her hand and led her to the restaurant. It was empty and dark except for one table that was illuminated by a lamp above and several candles. As the gentleman he was he pulled out one chair and gestured her to sit down. She was confused and didn't know what to say or do so she just complied. Immediately the waiter came and brought the appetizers along with matching wine.
"Ok, just one thing, Nick. Why the hell didn't you tell me to change?!"
"Because it doesn't matter, you're beautiful either way."
"I've never met someone who can be that cute without even being cheesy at all." She laughed.
"Anyways look around please. At the calender on the wall on mine and your phone, too."
She did as she was told and everywhere her eyes landed she could read the 14th of February.
"Will you be my valentine?"
"Of course!" The girl chirped.
He held out his hand with the glass.
"Happy Valentines Day, babe. Cheers."
The room was completely silent and only the clinging of their glasses could be heard. Tiffany was extremely happy and her eye smile was on an extreme level again. They conversed merrily until the dessert came. Strawberry Cheesecake with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream and a cup of coffee.
"So why is there no one here?"
"Rented the place out" he shrugged and took a piece of the cake in his mouth.
"Okay?"
They finished eating in silence. It was not awkward it was comfortable. Suddenly he stood up and extended his hand.
"Would you like to dance?"
She took his hand but furrowed her brows in confusion. Suddenly a slow song was played and another part of the room was in a spotlight, to which Nichkhun walked.
"May I?"
The girl nodded and he placed his hands on her hips while she rested her arms on his shoulders, her hands intertwining around his neck. They slowly swayed their body along the beat of the Music. Their eyes never left the other's intense gaze. When the music stopped after a while another two spots were illuminated. A little stage with a piano and a chair in front of it. He grinned and dragged her to sit down in the pink stool. He himself went up the stage and played Yiruma's 'Love me'.
"Our song." She smiled brightly. With every tone he drew himself deeper into the song and he looked so passionate about it that the girl felt nothing but admiration and love for him. She states at all the time.
'Like a crazy fan girl' she thought but couldn't laugh about it like she usually would because she felt like in a trance. Completely drawn to him. Like there was a spell upon her mouthed by the piano player on stage and it worsened with every accord. It ended a few minutes later and he picked up a bouquet of pink and red roses and handed it to her. She sniffed on them and noticed something twinkling from underneath the flowers' heads. She took out a necklace from the latest Tiffany's T collection. She had been wanting to buy it herself for at least three months. He took it from her hand and moved to her back. He put it on for her and kissed her neck tenderly. "I love you, Steph." He whispered in her ear. She wanted to response when Dave came.
"Stephanie, Sir, I'm deeply sorry to interrupt this moment but it's time to leave."
He nodded approvingly then kissed her shortly and took her hand after whipping a single tear that had formed in her eyes. They spent the afternoon with Daddy Hwang until Nichkhun excused himself and left.

Author's note: So let's guess who let out his fluffy-puffy-unicorn-side again? And who wrote the normal bit cheesy parts of the story? My sister or me?:DD just kidding hope you enjoyed it:) sorry it took so long:/