Prankster Lee Soonkyu

I will always love you...

"Miyoung-ah!" Sunny yelled. Tiffany didn't hear her because she had been listening to music.

"Miyoung-ah!!!!!" Sunny jumped on top of her. 

"What?!" Tiffany put out one earphone.

"You should have answeredme before I had to jump on you! Anyways we're there in a few minutes I just wanted to tell you..."

"Thanks."

Tiffany stopped the song playing that moment. She was listening to her boyfriends's "Go Crazy". The girl always did that when she missed him. Of course she was excited since it was the first time they saw each other again after the MAMAs.

"We've arrived!" their manager announced and they made their way out of the van.

Snsd went to their waiting room and a little bit after they rested there they had to go to the Rehearsal. Tiffany was next to Taeyeon who was chilling in her hoodie when someone back-hugged her. She totally knew who it was.

"Hey Steph. I missed you..."

"Nick?"

"Yes?"

"I can't breath!" Tiffany laughed. Nichkhun was just cute as hell, she had to admit that.

"Oh sorry." He immediately let go of the hug and they linked their hands while going up to the stage.

"Nick?" Tiffany looked up.

"What is it?" He smiled.

"We forgot something!" 

"What did we... Oh!" He kissed her.

"Now better?" 

"Yup." She grinned.

EXO were the lucky boys who "always" walked behind the couple. 

"Gosh so cheesy!" Chanyeol let out a sigh.

"Just people who are single can say this." Baekhyun laughed while Chanyeol looked at him with this oh-you-better-run-away face. Baekhyun really did run away while Chanyeol followed him. Kyungsoo turned to Chen.

"Every time I see her I have to think about Halloween!" This made Chen crack up.

"Come on! I need to thank her since it was your first time drinking that much! You're way funnier with alcohol!" Chen shouted. When try arrived 2PM and Snsd stood right next to each other. They had a conversation which CN Blue joined. Everybody was busy laughing so they didn't notice the fans which were taking pictures and videos of them.

...

For the opening of KBS Gayo Daejukjae the artists stood on the stage -a row in the front and another behind that- and sang a little song. At one point of the song they moved forward so that the idols stood right next to each other. The directors thought it would be another nice 9PM moment so they let them stay side to side. While everybody was clapping and singing, Sunny wanted to make the couple to feel a bit embarrassed. She danced with one finger pointing to the left -from her perspective where Tiffany was- and one pointing to the right -where Nichkhun was. Both of them were blushing at this action and Tiffany even put her mic away for a second. Sunny simply didn't care. She only teased them for always making her feel awkward. This was her little revenge and she didn't regret it.

...

"Lee Soonkyu!!!" Tiffany hollered while chasing after Sunny. The other members didn't follow their way.

"What?" Sunny pretended nothing happened.

"Why did you just...?"

Nichkhun came along.

"Sunny?" He laughed.

"What?" She asked again still in her mischievous smile.

"Don't make her angry!" Nichkhun couldn't stop laughing either. They both cracked up while Tiffany watched in disbelieve.

"You! Guys! That wasn't funny! Embarrassing is the matching word!!!!" she nearly exploded.

"Oh come on!" Nichkhun and Sunny said in sync. Since they had sort of their funny day they cracked up again.

"Guys!" They arrived at Snsd's room.

"Steph I have to go now. Don't be too angry okay? It's not a bad thing!"

"But...!"

"Nope! No buts! I don't want to hear anything!" He grinned. She had to smile at his sight and kissed him.

"Are you normal again?" Sunny teased. 

"More or less..." -she looked at Nichkhun- "You can be happy that I love you so much!" Sunny walked in the room.

"Tss..." He laughed and they shared another kiss. 

"I really have to go now!" 

"See you!" She turned around and went into the room too with a changed expression. It made Sunny be afraid of her fellow member.

"Sooo..." Tiffany sat down but didn't stop looking at her friend.

"Miyoung-ah I'm frightened! Stop looking at me with this face!"

"I won't curse now because I'm a pious Christian but... WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Revenge! You always let out the so-in-love couple! It makes me feel uncomfortable!" Sunny complained.

"No reason to make my face as red as it was!" -Tiffany laughed- "I'm kidding. You know this is just our natural selves. We can't do anything about that so...you have to let that slide. This was way too embarrassing for both of us... Or at least for me!"

"Understood Miyoung-ah! Please let this lovey dovey thing be, you two, until I found my love too at least!"

"But we can't stop doing it. Like I told you..." 

Sunny interrupted her. "I know I know!" And Sunny laughed again. Then she spoke up after a short pause.

"But you have to admit: it was a clever and funny move!"

"Yes... Somehow..." 

The rest of the members came in right that moment and had a smile on their faces. 

"You're too funny Soonkyu-yah!" Taeyeon yelled and held up her hand for a high-five which Sunny accepted with a laugh.

"Not you too!" Tiffany uttered.

 

Author's note: it was not that easy to describe the scene... Hope you like it:) I'll update soon! your wish is my comment...:D so write anything you want below and thanks in advance:)