Couple time part 1

I will always love you...

Tiffany's head rested on Nichkhun's chest. He held her hand tightly when someone called. It was her stylist.
"Can we meet in about half an hour? We have to talk about the outfits for your shooting in a few days."
"But I'm here with Nick.." The girl sighed.
"He can come with you... It won't take so long. Just come to the SM cafeteria. We'll eat a bit and then you can do whatever you want..."
"Unnie..."
"It's work~" her stylist simply said.
"Okay... See u..." Tiffany uttered and hung up the phone.
"What's it?" Her boyfriend asked, still holding her hand.
"I have to drive to the SM cafeteria and decide the outfits for a photo shoot. She told me you could join us... When does the plane arrive?"
"Steph, we have enough time. Just go and do your job!" He laughed.
"Come with me..." She pouted.
"I have to..." The girl looked his moth with hers, making him unable to speak anymore. This would persuade him for sure.
"Steeeeph~ don't make things so hard for me..."
"Just an hour! We'll go directly to the airport afterwards."
"Why do you want me to join you?" He grinned because his girl was damn cute while trying to make him change his mind.
"Because... We don't see each other often... These are our days... I don't want to let you go... I love you... You're mine... Enough?" And now he'd say yes, Tiffany knew her boyfriend well.
"Pff..." -he kissed her- "You can be happy I'm a fool for you."
"I am." This made her eye smile level overwhelm. They got something to wear (Tiffany put his outfit together.... Like a real fashionista), prepared everything, told the other members they'd meet at the airport, packed their stuff into the car and made their way to the place. There the couple ate pancakes and she directly posted it on Instagram. After half an hour they drove to the airport. Tiffany checked her Instagram in the car and her expression started to get sad. Nichkhun scrolled down his Twitter when he noticed it and took her phone.
"You shouldn't read these comments though..."
"I can't help it..." Tiffany didn't look into his face. A few antis always told her to break up with him, he's too good, she's a and etcetera. He typed something into his phone and put both away.
"What did you...?"
"I just told these wonderful 'fans' that everything's alright. And now our time starts once in for all. Don't care about these damn haters and give me a kiss." He turned to her and closed his eyes.
"Tss." She uttered... But she did as she was told. The airport was in their sight and the couple watched out for paparazzi but luckily they didn't see any so they directly went to their plane.
...
Nichkhun did a little fantalk when they all arrived in Osaka with a sleeping Tiffany on his shoulder. A minute before that he made selfies because she was too cute. He read a comment a fan wrote: 'can't imagine what will happen if you upload your selca with Tiffany lol'
He laughed and Tiffany woke up by this.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to..." She took his phone and giggled too.
"I'll answer this one!" The girl announced. Then she showed him her reply which she sent the girl who wrote this. 'Hahaha u really wanna find out?'
"Steph that's so serious! No smiley?" Nichkhun smiled while taking his phone back.
"Nope. Because I AM serious. It'll happen soon. We will definitely live more freely soo they can expect a selfie of us." She looked up to him.
"Huh..." -he kissed her forehead- "You can go on sleeping if you want to..."
"Noooo~... I can't sleep while I'm with you. We don't have time we can waste."
"Yeah you're right. I'll end this ok?" The Thai boy said while typing the last answer for the fantalk.
"Are you excited?" Tiffany leaned her head on his shoulders again.
"Of course. And the best thing is: you'll be there too. When you're there everything seems exciting for me Steph."
Tiffany smiled and giggled.
"Liar!"
"I'm serious! I mean... It's somehow strange but when I thought that our relationship was over... it felt like I would die inside."
Tiffany tilted her head, so did he, and they stared into each other's eyes. She could feel his sincerity.
"I am not lying Steph!" He laughed because he wanted her to speak. She hugged him, still not letting go of this eye contact.
"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. I know you are not lying, I can feel it. I'm your girlfriend who loves you more than anything else in this world."- She whispered while coming closer- "You are mine and I am yours. I will never let you go. Never."
"I don't hear this often." He spoke softly while smiling.
"It means more to you when I rarely say it. See: you're smiling from ear to ear."
"When you're here I just have to smile."
She tightened her hug and could feel his breath. It was slow, but somehow heavy. The girl stopped his breathing with a intensive kiss. They both didn't get to breathe properly but in this case it was okay. They had themselves. That was everything that counted.

 

Author's note: it's a short little update hope you like it so far. Part 2 will come as soon as possible:) I'd love to hear from all of you:D