The day after

I will always love you...

"Steph you have to get up..."
Tiffany opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend. She was in 2PM's dorm.
"Nick why am I here?"
"Ohh you forgot ? Go and get a shower then I'll tell you" Nichkhun smiled.
"Alright..."
Tiffany's after-party-days were always the same. She was normal. It didn't affect her next day at all.
...
Nichkhun was standing there and was busy preparing their food. She came closer and kissed him first.
"Ok Nick I finished my shower... Would you please tell me what I did?"
"I don't know that much... Taeyeon just called me and told me to come and get you 'cause you were too drunk. I didn't ask for more information."
"Oh ..."
"I told you not to drink too much Steph! What do you still know?"
"I went in... Met Key... We drank tequila shots... Then I wanted to make Taeyeon drunk... Kyungsoo came and showed me that she was busy..." She saw Nichkhun's clueless expression.
"She and Baekhyun were into each other. Like... Kissing...with a lot of tongue..."
"Ok I don't need more details just go on." He laughed.
"Then I thought I could make him drunk...and ordered two Long Island Ice Tea..."
"Steph this is only alcohol!"
"Yup... The thing is... I told him we should drink it fast... So it became a one shot for both of us."
"Gosh... And that was it?"
"Exactly. I never puke. Gee what the hell was in there? " She hugged him. "I don't even want to go home! They will laugh at me!"
"You have to get through that Steph!" They kissed.
"Anyway... Thanks for fetching me... Nothing happened with you right?"
"Ehm...nope... Nothing..." He decided to not tell her the thing with Siwon first. Right then she got a message.
From: Taengoo💗
And... How's your day after this?"
To: Taengoo💗
As always... But this time I don't remember a thing after me and Kyungsoo began to drink...
From: Taengoo💗
Hahahahahaha:D you made him totally drunk and he passed out on the toilet. In that time you drank with Minho a lot too! He told me you had at least half a bottle vodka. And I think you ran around and took selfies with everyone! All of them asked me if you were drunk... It was hard to answer them all!!
"Ohh nooo~" she yelled.
"What is it?" He set the table.
She showed him Taeyeon's message. This made him crack up.
"Not funny Nick! It's too embarrassing..." She started to look through her photo gallery. Yesterday she took around 300 photos... Some of them were ok... Some of them were too ugly and others... No word could describe them.
"Oh man..." Right then Taecyeon made his way to them, followed by Junho and Chansung.
"Oh noona what are you doing here?" Junho asked.
"I can tell you." -Taecyeon spoke up- "This is her day-after-a-party face. Am I right?"
She nodded her head. Nichkhun couldn't hold back his laughter.
"Oh right Hyoyeon told me about the SM Halloween party..." Junho remembered. Jun.K and Wooyoung came too.
"What's the topic?" Wooyoung asked as he didn't see Tiffany because of the tall Taecyeon.
"Our friend's girlfriend had a lot of drinks yesterday!" Taecyeon teased.
"Yah! Shut up now!" Tiffany hollered.
"Food is ready!" Nichkhun announced.
"Why are you here then Miyoung-ah?" Jun.K wanted to know.
"Taeyeon called me and I had to drive in the middle of the night!" Nichkhun joined their conversation.
"Hahahahahaha!!!" 2PM began to laugh.
Tiffany blushed when her phone rang. It was her manager calling her and he told her to get ready.
"Oh you can't eat with us?" Nichkhun was a bit disappointed.
"No... Sorry again..."
"No sorry needed!" He kissed her and sent her off.
"Your bae is seriously a party girl!" Taecyeon shouted a bit.
"Pff..."
"Something else happened right?" Chansung said.
"When I came to get her a not drunken Siwon sat on top of her. She thought it was me."
"Are you telling me that...?" Taecyeon exploded.
"Oh no... But he took advantage of the situation and leaned forward to kiss her. I don't want to think about what could have happened if I didn't come..."
"Did you tell her?" Wooyoung asked.
"I don't think it's a good time right now..."
...
"I heard you were quite drunk?" Yuri teased.
"Oh no you can stop teasing! You were drunk too, manager oppa already told me! So don't even try to make a big thing out of it!"
"Pff..." Taeyeon uttered.
"And you were too busy with your baby! I wanted to make you drunk!" Tiffany laughed.
"But you gave a little kid that got old enough to drink alcohol just a year ago Long Island Ice Teas?! And then after this, even drinking and dancing with Minho wasn't a big deal either?" Taeyeon was a bit angry.
"Taengoo why are you like this?" Yoona asked.
"Because our Miyoung ruined my... " she blushed, " my date with Baekhyun!"
Now everybody laughed.
"Oh come on! You guys had only been eating each other's tongue anyway!"
"Maybe I..." Taeyeon was speechless and now started laughing too. Tiffany hugged her.
"Sorry that I ruined it but we both know it was just a matter of time! You had to breathe!"
"YAH!!!"
Snsd all really laughed their but off because of their dorky leader.


Author's note: ok the last update for today. It's small but at least something. Good night:) I'll try to update before the year is over:)