Revenge

I will always love you...

From: Silly Steph❤️
Hey Nick how's it over there? What exactly happened?...
To: Silly Steph❤️
We'll see each other on the music show on Thursday I'll tell you then kay?:)
From: Silly Steph❤️
Okay👌 love you Nick💗
To: Silly Steph❤️
I love you too Steph:)

Nichkhun had been on his way to the airport with his family. Nichkhun's little sister didn't join them because her body had still been aching. His manager called and told him to fly to China because he had to film for his boxing show. China... This is the country where this little bastard lives...
"Nichkhun where are your thoughts?" His mom wanted to know.
"Oh? Oh nowhere..."
"Oh come on you're thinking about your beautiful girlfriend, aren't you?" his brother teased.
"Not really." Nichkhun laughed. This time it wasn't fake. His brother made him laugh over and over again, a thing he really liked about him.
They arrived at the airport and his family sent him off.

...

Tiffany was sitting at home listening to some music on her iPad and thinking about what will happen now. She read through all the comments on her Instagram... Negative as well as positive ones. Of course it hurt her but all she could do was to be strong and to make up everything. She wanted SONE to be proud again and that's what she'd work for until it happens.
"Ohh prince you're hungry aren't you?" Tiffany watched her little doggie waiting for her to stand up and bring him something to eat.
"Since you are a little prince I'll bring you something wait here." She grinned and stood up. When she came back the #cutestdogintheworld (Tiffany's hashtags on Instagram) was lying in her bed and she gave him his food. They played a bit until he finally fell asleep. Tiffany followed him to dreamland a few minutes after his.

...

Nichkhun didn't know anything. How should he take revenge? What exactly should he do? Where does this bastard live? How should he find this out? These questions were in his head all the time while he drove to his hotel with a cab but he knew one thing: he will take revenge...he was sure about it...
"Wait!" he suddenly screamed.
The taxi driver stopped the car immediately. Nichkhun gave him money and excused himself for the abrupt reaction but the driver said it was ok. The reason why he wanted to get off right there was a certain person. He saw HIM.
"This was faith" he told himself.
Tyler was on his way back home with some of his friends while Nichkhun followed them. Nobody even recognized him because his disguise was too good. On the way Tyler turned around quite often which startled Nichkhun a few times. They arrived at his home and he bid farewell to his friends. Nichkhun's action was about to begin. He had to use the perfect timing for this. Tyler was a bit drunk so he took his time to open the door. When he went on Nichkhun had to react fast. In a second he ran into Tyler's apartment even before he could close the door. Nichkhun shut it himself and turned around.
"Hey Tyler." he said in a dark voice.
"Wait. Ehhhhh who are...you?" Tyler mumbled. It sounded like a baby's babbling.
"Ha." Nichkhun smirked and came closer. He looked at Tyler...and couldn't hold back anymore. He turned his cap to SnapBack and began. First of he hit his stomach. Tyler wanted to hit back but Nichkhun was too fast. He slammed Tyler's arm away and punched his back so hard that it felt like it's going to brake. He knew he couldn't hit his face because the media would see that but he could hurt nearly any other part of his body. Tyler was lying on the ground still cramping because everything was hurting. Nichkhun kneeled down and took his face.
"I won't tell you this a second time so you better listen. If you hurt my family again I will kill you and I'm not joking. I'd even go to the prison 'cause in this case I won't care!"
"What the...?"
"Oh don't you remember me?"
"Nichkhun? You little... I will tell the police! And be aware! My lawyers are very good you little bastard."
"Oh no you can't tell the police Sir. I have too many things I could tell them like that little sent by you who hit my sister." Nichkhun had a successful moment. This was the thing Tyler didn't expect.
"How did you...?"
"Don't mess with me ok? You live your life and I live mine but don't ever cross it!"
"You can't do that!" Tyler yelled.
"Oh I can. A guy like you has a lot of things the police would love to hear. You can be happy that I did it this way. My family could have reported you to the police but no, I think that's the better way." Nichkhun was about to go when Tyler stood up, tottered and came running towards him. Nichkhun let out a "Huh." and showed everything that's inside him. He moved to the side so Tyler punched into the air. He didn't even know where Nichkhun was. He was well prepared and kicked his thigh. Tyler let out a scream and showed Nichkhun his face full of pain but he didn't care. Next up were his boxing skills. Tyler couldn't even react when Nichkhun was into hurting each and every muscle of his. This time Tyler totally went K.O. "Like I told you before: Don't mess with me!" With this Nichkhun finally left. He took another taxi and drove to his hotel. His revenge was over. He did it.

Author's Note: 2nd update on one day:) ok sorry for things you can't understand that well. It's hard to describe a fight!:D thanks for reading anyways:) plus my sister corrected me this time soo... Tell me how you like it so far in your comments. I'm going to end this story soon and start a new one (for khunfany shippers- it's going to be another khunfany fanfic so don't be sad:D) and I hope you all subscribe it too:) thanks so far;)