Believe me!

I will always love you...

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"WHAT?!" Tiffany yelled. She was in Snsd's dorm with Taeyeon sitting next to her. The girl just came back from Hong Kong.
"Calm down..." Taeyeon patted her head.
"This is the second time they do this! It's not funny!"
"Well it isn't but Nichkhun won't believe it!"
"I didn't even tell him that I will be in Hong Kong!"
"Then just call him!"

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
Nichkhun was with Jun.K at home. They the TV.
'Chinese media report that Girls's Generation's Tiffany and boyfriend 2PM's Nichkhun have broken up because of an affair' 
"Khun... Stay calm..." -Jun.K understood quickly- "The Chinese reporters are stupid, don't listen to them."
Nichkhun just stared at the TV, not even listening to what Jun.K tried to tell him. He stood up and went into his room. The guy smashed the door close. His phone was on the table in the living room and started to ring. Jun.K picked up since he saw the ID.
"Hello?" Tiffany asked.
"Hey, Fany-ah..." 
"Minjun-ah? Why didn't Nick pick up?"
"Just one minute ago we saw the news of you and your 'affair' like the Chinese media says. So he went furiously into his room." He explained.
"You're at home?" She wanted to know.
"Yes. You should come here fast." He knew the news was wrong.
"I'll be there soon."
They ended the call.

Tiffany's 3rd person POV
"Oh man." Tiffany sighed as she stood up and went into her room which was followed by Taeyeon.
"He's angry?"
"Minjun-ah said he went into his room furiously, so yes." -Tiffany told her as she wore a pair of skinny jeans and a simple pink shirt- "I will drive to him. Are you okay with that?" 
"Of course I am. I have to make my album preparations so I would have left anyways." -Taeyeon laughed- "Good luck wifey. I'll take a shower!" She yelled and went into the bathroom. Tiffany brushed her hair, took her keys and drove off.

Nichkhun's 3rd person POV
Nichkhun had been boxing in his room for a while until he finally left it to get something to drink. Of course shirtless since he sweated a lot. Jun.K was in his room listening to music loudly. It didn't bother Nichkhun at all because they had the same music taste and he liked listening to it. He then took his phone and wanted to make his way back to his room to get rid of his angry self but somebody went in the dorm. The guy looked over.
"Nick!" Tiffany ran towards him but he didn't move a bit. She simply didn't care and hugged him.
"Steph I'm angry. And sweating. So stop."
"I know but I won't stop." -she tightened the hug- "It's not true. Do you think I'd be that dumb and start an affair?! Nick, it is my Chinese manager and bodyguard." She explained and let go to look at him. He immediately went into his room and put the glass of water and his phone aside.
"Niiick stop being angry! It isn't true, believe me!" She pouted. Nichkhun then started to go on with his work out, even though Tiffany was still there. Next up where sit-ups on the ground.
"Don't ignore me, I hate it!!!" She hollered a bit. Each and every time Nichkhun sat up he deeply looked into her eyes with neutral face and lied down. He did this again and again until Tiffany had enough. She let go of her bag, went over to him and placed herself on top of her boyfriend. He wanted to go on but she leaned forward. She took his face between her hands and stretched her legs so his would lie on the ground.
"I can understand you're mad but this is way too much." She smiled and kissed him roughly. Nichkhun fought against it and kept his eyes wide open but gosh she knew how to make him give up. These soft lips won once again. He didn't want it but his eyes closed and his hands started to move up to her body. After a while Tiffany let go and stared into his eyes with a smile.
"Nick I love you and I will never stop doing it."
"But Steph" -he finally spoke up- "It's not that." The guy wanted to lift her up but she stayed strong.
"Nope we won't stand up until you explained that to me." -she uttered- "Was it because I didn't tell you?"
"That's not the problem..." He wanted to look away but she didn't let him.
"Then tell me!"
"I don't even know why I'm like this! I simply hate it when a male I don't know gets so close to you." At the end he whispered a bit.
"Ahh you're jealous!" She laughed. 
"I'm not!" His ears got red.
"Oh yes you are!"
"Whatever!" He moved her to the side so he himself could stand up. 
"Nick, be a gentleman and help me stand up!" She whined. He stretched out one arm.
"Take it 'cause I'm not gonna give you more."
She giggled and took it. He lifted her up in one go and she was right in front of him.
"You're cute when you're jealous." She smiled.
"And you're..." -he suddenly grinned too- "Dump." The guy kissed her deeply.
"We can't really fight a lot, right?" Tiffany asked.
"When a man has a beautiful woman on top of himself and this woman is kissing him passionately... What do you think?" 
She hit him lightly and hugged him.
"Go and take a shower." 
"But I didn't finish training!" 
"And I won't give you your present if you don't!"
"Why not?"
"Because I can't think or talk properly when my sweating boyfriend stands there topless. This sight would kill so many girls!"
"You're exaggerating..." He laughed and let go.
"I'm not and now go!" She pointed at the bathroom but he shook his head. She let out a huge sigh. The girl went into the bathroom and took of her top in front of him. He coughed several times.
"Steph?" He asked. Nichkhun only heard a water running. 
"If you won't come yourself I'll have to get you in here!" She yelled and stepped into the shower. The guy couldn't stop his laughter and soon joined her.
...
"So what's the present?" Nichkhun asked curiously after they both went out of the bathroom after a couple shower.
"Here!" She took out white Valentino shoes with a big gold stripe on it.
"You bought them for me?" He took them.
"For both of us!" -she got our her pair with a big smile- "I wore them at the airport."
"And I will, too." -he grinned and kissed her deeply- "Thank you, babe."
"Do you really think I wouldn't get you something?" She laughed.
"Tss..." -he rolled his eyes- "Who knows?"
"Shut up!" She hollered and kissed him.