California couple

I will always love you...

"NICK!" -Tiffany ran over to her boyfriend and hugged him tightly- "I missed you so much."
"I missed you too but I think people are looking at us..." Nichkhun smiled as he took her suitcase.
"Oh yeah right. We're in public." Tiffany laughed.
"Anyways, it's just LA. Not many people will recognize us so..." -he kissed his girlfriend softly- "I can do that freely and it feels nice. Good that I could take the three days in California that soon." 
"It really is." Tiffany grinned as she kissed him once again.
"Let's go." The guy said as he took her hand and the couple went off to wait for a cab.
"I hope it won't be Dylan again." The Thai uttered.
"It's so sweet when you're jealous."-the girl leaned on her boyfriend's shoulder while walking- "I'm so happy that we can spend at least three days before we won't be seeing each other for a while..."
"Me too Steph, you don't know how much." He caressed her hand as they waved for a cab. One stopped right in front of them and the driver got out.
"Seriously?" Nichkhun sighed and Tiffany started to smile.
"Hey Dylan!" 
"Yo Stephanie, what's up?" -they hugged each other- "You get more beautiful each day." -the Thai rolled his eyes- "What are you doing here by the way?"
"Just spending some time with my boyfriend." She explained.
"Oh I didn't notice you were here too. Hey!" Dylan stretched out his hand for Nichkhun to take. He faked a smile and shook it even though he hated doing it.
"Where should I take you two?" The taxi driver asked.
"To my dad's hotel." Tiffany replied.
"Alright." He said and stored her luggage in the trunk. Meanwhile Nichkhun opened the door for his girlfriend and got in himself after that. Tiffany took his hand and held it tightly.
"I really missed you a lot..." She whispered.
"I really did, too." He smiled and just then Dylan placed himself in the car.
"How long will you two stay here?" The Californian guy asked.
"Three days." The girl replied showing her eye-smile. 
"Oh sweet." -Dylan smirked- "Will you guys visit me?" He wiggled with his eyebrows. Nichkhun tried very hard not to behave like a jealous boyfriend but, well, that didn't go well. 
"I think we have better things to do than visiting my girlfriend's ex." The Thai answered. Tiffany blushed a bit and Dylan just grinned.
"Oh I see she told you. Do you know the story of her first kiss, too? A little spoiler, that was me!" The driver proudly said.
"Dylan!" -the girl hissed knowing that her boyfriend won't let this slide- "Let it be." 
"Let him tell, Steph. It will be an interesting story I think." She looked over to Nichkhun who had a pokerface on. You couldn't tell what he was doing next.
"Thank you! So we were at a party and we all decided to play 'Spin the bottle'. When it was her turn, she had to kiss me and it was her first one. Her friends knew that she has been liking me since we were young. And so we came together. Just first love stuff. People say you'll never forget it. Very unfortunately she broke up with me after she got scouted." Dylan explained.
"Oh sounds like a true love story." Nichkhun nodded, which surprised Tiffany.
"Yes it was... Anyways we're here." He announced.
"Thank you but let me tell you one last thing. Trying to make me jealous and make us fight won't help 'cause I'm not the type to do that. She's mine and I'm definitely not gonna give her to a dumb cab driver like you. You're time is over." -Nichkhun said as he opened the car door and got out Tiffany's suitcase- "Good bye!" He shouted sarcastically and waved his hand. Tiffany giggled and jumped out of the car. She hugged her boyfriend and gave him a peck on the lips before they went off to check in, leaving the dumbfounded Dylan left behind in his taxi.
"This had to happen, right?" The girl laughed.
"Well, actually yes. He wanted it! And you both are over so he should stop telling these stories to your boyfriend. Gosh how I hate these exes." He uttered making Tiffany giggle again.
"You're so cute." She linked her hand with his and they went to the receptionist. Nichkhun had checked in before because he had spent some more time before Tiffany came.
"Hello, room 007, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul." He stretched out his hand and the woman put in a key. They made their way to the room.
"Is daddy here, too?" Tiffany asked her boy.
"I didn't really see him but that doesn't mean that much since I've only been here since two days." He replied unlocking the door.
"Oh..." The girl said looking to the ground, being a bit disappointed. As he opened the door, he was quite surprised by the sight.
"Who was that?" He said and Tiffany looked up again. There was a little cart with some fruits on it, together with Champagne, ice tea (Tiffany liked it since it had a lot of sugar in it, which she needed) and sandwiches.
"For my little princess and her boyfriend who's like my own son." Mr. Hwang's voice came from behind. The couple both turned around.
"Daddy!" Tiffany hugged him tightly.
"Hello princess." He replied. After they let go of the hug, he greeted Nichkhun with one too. Tiffany rubbed her eyes, not really believing that she saw them both that close.
"What happened that made you two so... Intimate?" She asked. The two men laughed loudly.
"Oh, we talked a lot the last two days. Yes, I said I didn't really see him that much but that was just said... Anyways thank you!" Nichkhun patted her father's shoulder.
"No problem. Oh, before I forget. I will give you two my car for these three days. Take the things with you and take some time. The key is on the cart." Daddy Hwang told them and left.
...
The couple arrived at a very solitary place where they sat on the car, which was a big van, and just stared at the sea and the sun. Nichkhun was typing some things on his phone. He made a picture of the scene and put it away, looking a bit depressed.
"When is your comeback again?" Tiffany asked him. She saw his expression and wanted to make him smile.
"In early June. Why?"
"Because..." -The girl giggled- "Ours is in mid May. That means our promotions will be at the same time again."
"Right." Nichkhun smiled but it faded away quickly, which was noticed by Tiffany, too.
"What's wrong?" She sighed.
"I've been writing with Taec a lot these days. He's sure about one thing. It's just... The last comeback with him. He will leave for his military service after that." -he explained- "And since I'm the only one who doesn't have to go I'm a bit... I don't know, maybe frightened?"
"Frightened? Because of what?"
"He is my best friend. He was the only one who has been understanding me ever since I've come to Korea. This guy was always there in times of trouble and in a few moths he will be gone for two years. Do you know how long this is?"
"Nick, listen. I know that Taec is your best friend here and of course it will be hard to let him go for these two years but it's not like he's out of the world. You can still visit him sometimes. And the others will stay with you until he comes back. It is right that they have to enter the military service too but they are able to do it. They won't leave you alone. And I'm still there." Tiffany winked.
"Steph, I'm thankful about that, don't misunderstand. But we both are just too busy. That we can spend these three days is just a wonder."
"Right..." -she sighed once again- "But we aren't here to worry for the future. We are here to let this slide for 72 hours. We have just us and this won't happen again in some time. Let's be happy." She kissed him. The kiss started to get passionate slowly as everything got slightly better for them. They stopped it.
"I'm so happy to have you."-Nichkhun said and kissed her again shortly- "I love you so much."
"I love you, too."

Author's note: remember the present she gave him? The three days in Cali and three days in Thailand:D I just had to take this since I had the chance:) I'm not sure whether I should write about the other days, too. Just thinking about it one or two days:) now I updated my two stories so I'm done for a little while:D thanks for reading!:)