Candies

I will always love you...

2PM finished their practice. The last song they danced to was 'Go Crazy'. They went out of the practice room, took their phones (they have to leave them outside when they go practicing) and went to the cafeteria. Nichkhun looked at his phone when he sat down, with nothing to eat because he wasn't hungry. The other 2PM members were busy taking their food.
From: Silly Steph❤️
Heeey Nick:) You're here in Korea, right? I'm free today... If you have time tell me and I'll come:) love you💗
He was about to type the answer when someone back-hugged him. He could immediately tell who it was.
"Steph, what are you doing here?" He was quite surprised.
"I drove here because I missed you and since you didn't answer me right away like always I expected you to be in the practice room. When I was there, you were not, so I thought you should be here. And I was right." she smiled, kissed him and placed herself next to him.
"Great to see you." he grinned at her.
"Why aren't you eating anything?"
"I'm not hungry..."
"You're losing weight, Nick!" Tiffany searched something on her bag.
"Yeah right, you're the one to talk. You lost too much. I'm worried about you... As for myself I only stopped training, so I lost my muscles."
She looked up, her hand still in her bag.
"I'm a girl, I have to be thin. And I love your muscles how they are, you know that."
"You loved them more when they were firmer." he laughed.
She looked to the ground and blushed.
"See?"
"Just shut up! I've got something for you." she announced.
"What is it?"
She put out a bottle, with candies and a text on it.
"All you need in life is a friend who has candy..." he read out loud.
"And you do need me." she pointed at herself, winking and making her boyfriend laugh.
"Thanks babe." he gave her a kiss.
Right then s appeared after a little food fight with GOT7.
"Not in public!" Taecyeon yelled.
"Get a girl first!" Tiffany hollered back.
"Well done, Fany-ah!" Wooyoung gave her a high five.
"I know."
The rest laughed and started to eat.
"Nick?"
"What is it?" he looked up from his phone, after posting a picture of Tiffany's present.
"Gosh I'm tired." she rested her head on his shoulder.
"Me either... You don't sleep a lot recently, right?"
"You know how hard it is preparing for a full album..."
"I do... When you're free today you should sleep."
"I can't..."
"Why?"
"I wasn't able to sleep well the whole last week... I don't know why..."
"How long did you sleep a day?"
"Half an hour per day..."
"Are you crazy?! You have to sleep Steph..."
"I can't drag myself into sleep... I don't know..."
"Come on I'll drive you home and make sure you sleep..." he suggested.
"But..."
"No but. Stand up and go." He smiled. They bid farewell to the other members and went to his car. He drove to his apartment to make sure it was quiet. They stepped in.
"I'll go to shower first and you prepare yourself for bed."
"Yes sir." she showed an okay sign.
After 15 minutes he went out and saw his girl sitting in his bed.
"I'll go and make you something to drink, alright?" he suggested.
"I come with you!"
"Nooo! You remove your make up!"
"Oh I totally forgot!"
"Yup! So wait until I come." he smiled. The guy made a hot strawberry milk. She didn't like hot chocolate as much as this one, so he always bought it just for her. When he came back to the room, Tiffany read a book.
"Now drink this and give me the book." he told her.
"Your wish is my command." Tiffany answered. She took the hot cup and put her hands around it. Nichkhun lied beside her.
"Nick?"
"Yes?"
"Do you know what?" she sipped from her drink.
"What?" he grinned.
"I love you." she took another sip.
"Me too, Steph."
"It's strange."
"What's strange? That we're in love?" He laughed.
"No not that." -she stared to the front and went on drinking- "The strange thing is that I can't tell you a real reason. I can tell you so many things I love about you but a reason... I can't say that."
"When you love somebody you just do what your heart tells you. You don't think about it." he stared to the ceiling with a smile.
"True... For me you're my heart. I do what you tell me because I know you always want the best for me."
He turned his head to her, so she did.
"I'd do anything to protect you, make you happy or at least make you smile."
"I know that... Wait!" she hollered.
"What?" He was surprised by this sudden action.
"The reason! I know it!"
"And? Tell me!" He grinned.
"I love you because..." -she paused- "I'll stop here. This would be good for a wedding..." she smiled.
"Steph that's unfair!"
"Yes it is..." she took the last sip of the cup.
"Finished?" he took the cup and placed it on the ground next to the bed. She hugged her boyfriend tightly and he wrapped his arms around her. The girl closed her eyes.
"Sing something for me." she whispered.
"You're the one with the good voice here, not me."
"You know I like your voice. Sing your song for me."
"Steeph..."
"If you want me to sleep you'll sing!"
"Close my eyes and let the world go by. I feel the raindrops on my mind. And when the time gets hard with nowhere left to hide. Just wanna drop out and cry. Then you came and changed my life~ being the bestest friend of mine. Oh I can't ask for more~ so let them bring it on. Let it rain, let it rain. Oh I can't ask more. Let it rain, let it rain. I know I got you by my side."🎶 he sang. She immediately fell asleep and he heard her heavy breath.
...
"Wake up..."- Nichkhun leaned over Tiffany- "Your manager called. He'll get you in an hour."
"How long did I sleep?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.
"Nearly 16 hours I think." he smiled and gave her a kiss.
"That was necessary."
"Yup. Now change your clothes, I'm making breakfast."
"Okay." She grinned.
After a while she went out of the bedroom and a beautiful set table stood there.
"You did that?"
"Everything for my princess..."
"Wow..." She was amazed by the food. She ate a lot and helped him clean up. Her manager called right after they had finished. He told her to come down.
"I have to go..."
"Thanks for coming anyway." He smiled.
"I have to thank you. Because of you I could sleep well again... That's what I needed."
"That means you need me?" He asked.
"Tss..." She hit him lightly and leaned forward for a kiss.
"Bye Steph." He gave her one and sent her off.

Author's note: 1. Tiffany's sugar level drops easily so her bag is always full of candies. That's why I think this is a khunfany moment and 2. Sorry for the strange update-.- 3. I hope you like it:) comment below:D