One obstacle after another

I will always love you...

Nichkhun's POV

I had been driving for ten minutes and we both didn't say one word. She was still quietly sobbing a bit so in the end I decided to break the silence.
"I'm sorry" - 'Wow, that's the only thing you can think about, idiot'.
"You shouldn't say this anymore."
"I can't help it... I just am." - 'Gosh how ing dumb are you?'
The traffic light turned red so I had to stop. She put her hand on mine.
"I don't know what we should do. It's too much for me."
I started to drive again. For a second I looked over to her. 
"Why is this all so complicated?" I uttered. It got quiet again but we soon arrived at her dorm.
"And so..." -she paused- "What should we do?"
"We both know exactly what the only option is..." I rubbed my head.
"I guess..."-she leaned her head on my shoulder- "I'll never forget the time we've spend together, Nick. Even if those are just memories, it's the only way I can hold onto us, as a couple, and I won't ever let that go."
"Do you remember the first time we've said that we love each other?"
"As if it was yesterday" we both laughed bitterly.
"This story is branded in that tree" -I caressed her shoulder- "And when I told you I will always love you, it was the truth. I don't know what the future will bring but you're always gonna be my first true love, and the best girl in my life." 
She slowly lifted her head up and our mouths got closer. We kissed. It was neither long nor special. But I had a weird feeling. I couldn't convince myself that it was my last kiss with her.

Taeyeon's POV

Today all the members were in the dorm. We were waiting for Tiffany to come up with that bright mushroom smile. 
"What if they didn't make up?" Seohyun asked.
"I can't imagine that. They're too obsessed with each other" Sunny giggled. She drank a lot of beer. We went on chatting a bit when suddenly the door was opened. We abruptly stopped talking and Tiffany came around the corner. She was smiling so my hopes got up.
"What happened?" I excitingly asked.
"Nothing much. It's all the same. But thanks for your effort guys, you're the best" she winked and sat down next to me. Right then Taecyeon called me. I answered it right away.
"Hello?"
"I thought it would help..." He sighed.
"I hoped so too..." Tiffany looked over. She understood quickly, took my phone and put it on loudspeaker.
"Hey Taec" - her English came out- "I wanted to thank you and the other guys as well."
"Oh... Ehm hey Stephanie" -he seemed to be surprised- "Why thanking us?"
"Just because..."
"You sound weird" -'His thought was on point'.
"Maybe" -she chuckled- "Anyways I'll give Taeyeon back and go to bed. After being in a little room for a while I got tired. Bye~" she jumped up waved at us and went straightly into her room.
"Taeyeon-ah?"
"Yes?"
"We can't let this situation go on."
"And do you have another wonderful plan that won't help?"
Sunny laughed out loud. We all looked at her.
"Is Soonkyu drunk?" Taecyeon asked.
"Of course... But just tell me, what do you want to do?"
"Can't we get together and talk to our bosses? The seven of you and the five of us, without Khunnie and Stephanie."
"Park Jinyoung-sshi may be ok with that. But not Kim Youngmin-sshi. We'd have to get Lee Sooman-seonsaengnim together and talk to them together but that won't help. They are like a 300 kilometer thick wall, it would take too long to get through it."
"But that's the last thing we can do. The last obstacle is the our bosses' "yes" and if they were to be allowed to date in secret again they would be safer and would not go out that much again. They just need those two to say yes and we all will be the ones to make them do that. Tomorrow at 7AM, you'll be at the JYP building, without Stephanie."
"But Taecyeon-ah..."
"I think it is the best thing we could do for them..." Yoona pointed out.
"I agree" Yuri said.
"See? So let's do it Taeyeon-ah. See you guys tomorrow. Bye."
He hung up. Let's see what happens then.
...
We were waiting at the secret entrance of the JYP building. It was hard not waking Tiffany up but in the end we were able to do it. The boys came around.
"Hey girls" Minjun smiled.
"I'm unsure about this..." I uttered.
"Let's get in" Taecyeon said ignoring me. Walking through the hallways there was nobody. Neither artists nor staff members.
"Why isn't anyone here?" Hyoyeon questioned.
"They are working at the other part of the building. We told them to do that" Junho explained.
"With what excuse?" Sooyoung yawned since she didn't sleep much.
"We want to talk to Park Jinyoung-sshi about us having more free days. When we said that they all practically ran away." Wooyoung laughed. I didn't think it was so funny though, I only thought about what might happen in the next few minutes. Just in time we were standing in front of his room.
"Taecyeon-ah, after you" Chansung pushed him a bit forward. He knocked on the door and without waiting for an answer went in. 
'Please God help us...'
"Oh Taecyeon-" -he stopped after noticing us- "What's going on?" He looked so serious, that frightened me.
"We have to talk to you hyung." Taecyeon went inside and the boys followed. Slowly I took a step and finally the girls followed me too. Seohyun closed the door.
"What are they doing here?" Jinyoung-sshi was really frightening.
"You're always telling us you want the best for your artists right?" Minjun went on talking.
"What's up next?" 
"We want Khunnie and Tiffany to come back together. Of course they need your allowance and-"
"No way. They broke up four months ago, don't you think about your fans?"
"Hyung that's what we're always doing but you don't see how Khunnie behaves..." Junho's sincerity could be heard clearly.
"He's working. Besides breathing, eating and sleeping he doesn't do anything else. Well, if he really is able to sleep. He doesn't rest a lot these days." Taecyeon said.
"Don't exaggerate" he shook his head.
"Exaggerating? I can give you an example. Last week we had a concert rehearsal, after that he flew to Japan, one day after that to China. He didn't sleep there and flew back to Korea. They practiced the dance for the festival without me and he drove back to the airport to fly to China. After two days he came back for the festival. Then they rehearsed for this. Of course we are all busy but he makes himself even busier because of this, we have to help him and if that's the only way..."
"But do you think it would make it better if they were to date again?" He sounded kind of understanding.
"It was hard for them to see each other. He looked over both of their free times and planned his schedule so it would fit. Now he takes his time and works more and more even if he doesn't have to do it. It would help him, a relationship with Tiffany-sshi." Chansung explained.
"What did the SM CEOs say?"
"We haven't talked to them yet" I finally came to talk.
"I see..." Park Jinyoung-sshi nodded. A minute passed like this, Mr. Park has stared to the ground until he finally looked up.
"If they say yes there should be nothing left to stop me..." -he got more serious again- "But they won't date in public. Only staying at home and if the time is right they can reveal it. Not this year anymore."
I looked at the others and all of them were smiling heavily. 
"You're the best CEO indeed hyung" Wooyoung grinned from ear to ear. Seems like he's happy for his friend?
"Persuade your CEOs" -he talked to me- "I wish you guys luck."
"Thank you." I smiled. One obstacle was gone. One was left. 
...
"And so we thought..." I went on after explaining the situation.
"Stop it. You think being part of Girls' Generation or being the founder's niece allows you to do just anything?" Kim Youngmin-sshi was more than not amused, he was pissed. He looked over to Lee Sooman-seonsaengnim who looked down.
"But..."
"I don't want to hear anything from you" he cut me off again. Sunny now started to talk.
"If they kept it private and if they didn't go to public places it will work out, believe us! They need it otherwise Tiffany-"
"No more words!" He shouted.
"You shouldn't be so loud. You're giving me a headache." Lee Sooman-seonsaengnim uttered coughing. Kim Youngmin seemed to be taken aback.
"Sir...?" He uttered.
"Tell me your opinion in a civilized way first."
"We can't let those kids do everything, the other artists won't take us seriously anymore. They will say that's because of your niece and that we need them so they are able to do anything. "
"Maybe." -he nodded- "But isn't that true?"
Kim Youngmin was speechless and it got quiet. Only Taecyeon giggled so I hit him.
"I'm Soonkyu's uncle but I've also been watching over these girls for years now. We need Girls' Generation, we need Tiffany. Her fandom is big, just look what we would do without her in the English speaking countries. We need them and I want them to be happy. If she can smile more and better when they are in a relationship, let them do it. It won't be good to make it public we all know that but if they promise me to keep it a secret, between the members and them, you'll get our approval."
"But Sir! We-"
"Taeyeon-ah, explain to her that she shouldn't tell her other friends, this way it isn't that dangerous."
"Of course Sir." I smiled.
"So you can leave, have a nice day guys" he grinned. Kim Youngmin still couldn't believe what was going on. We all bowed 90-degrees and Sunny hugged him slightly. Out of the room we fell into each other's arms, one after another. 
"Well Taec, I have to admit that you're plan seemed to have worked out" I grinned and hugged him. 
The boys left to get Khun and I was to get Fany so I got to my car in the parking lot. I smiled to myself. 'I hope she'll be happy again'
I started the engine and sped off.

 

Author's note: I'm so sorry for not updating:/ we were both really busy with school but I guess you don't wanna hear that anymore:D as a little Christmas present I'll update this story and my other one too, and I hope that we're able to write another chapter... Love you guys and hope you like it:)