Khuntoria-fight

I will always love you...

Tiffany's POV
"Miyoung-ah! Switch on the TV! I wanna see the news!" Sunny came running towards Tiffany and she did as she was told.
"Channel 3... There it is!" Sunny yelled. Then a little nightmare appeared in front of her eyes.
'Khuntoria fans are happy because of Nichkhun showing his passion in front of them.' This was the caption under a fancam video.
"This can't be." The girl said in disbelieve as she turned up the volume. She listened to the news and started to get angry.
"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul...!" The idol whispered.
"It's not a big deal, Miyoung-ah."
"Oh well it is, at least for me!" she hollered.
"Good luck Nichkhun..." Her friend uttered.
"Oh yes good luck..." Tiffany thought.

...

Nichkhun's POV
Nichkhun went out of the shower and looked at his phone.
From: Sunny☀️
You better meet our Miyoung-ah tomorrow... She's angry because of the Khuntoria thing that happened at your concert. She has the morning off, so if you have time I'd drive to her.
To: Sunny☀️
Thanks for the information. I'll be there.

He went to bed with the thought of his girlfriend. Her jealousy was a bit... exaggerated.
"This will be funny..." Nichkhun said aloud.

...

"Hey, Soonkyu-yah." Nichkhun went in.
"Hey. She's in her room. Good luck Khun-ah..." She comforted him.
"Yes thank you." he smiled. The guy didn't stop smiling because he thought it wasn't a big deal. But it was for her.
"Steph?" He knocked on her door.
"NICK?!" she yelled. The girl didn't expect his visit, so she was surprised. He came in while she hid under the blanket.
"Hey, babe. Why are you hiding?" he laughed.
"Go! I'm not prepared! And I don't want to see you!" she shouted.
"What's the problem?" He tried to make her face him.
"First of: I have a bad face day. My pores look like the Himalaya. Nobody wants to see my face in this state I promise. The next point: I'm mad!" Tiffany was the type to say what was bothering her...and this definitely was.
"Steph, I always want to see you. So put it away and look at me. I'm sure you still are the most beautiful woman in the world. " With a quick move he took the blanket and threw it through the room. It landed in a corner.
"That wasn't necessary." she simply said, trying to not face him.
"It was. And now could you please tell me what's going on with you?" he lost his smile.
"Nothing..."
"This is seriously not nothing. I'll get mad too if you don't tell me and you don't want me to get angry, right?"
"I don't care..."
He uttered a sigh. "Steph. I'm your boyfriend. If you don't like something, then tell me directly and don't make a secret out of it. I'm here to talk to you so please do so." he talked softly because he didn't want her to get angrier.
"Fine! At your concert yesterday... These damn Khuntoria shippers and their light sticks... Each and every channel aired it and wrote something like 'he seemed to like it' or 'is something wrong in his relationship with Tiffany' or..." she stopped.
"Or what?"
"Ah never mind."
"Steeeph." He wanted to hear this.
"Okay okay... 'Is he even happy with her?'..." she said with a sad face.
"Are you really thinking about that question?!" his voice started to get louder.
"Somehow... I mean you spent so much time with Victoria and you were the one who told the media you thought of it as a relationship that time. It seems like most of the people love Khuntoria."
"This was because of my image, Steph! I had to say these things because we had to make up for Jay Park's departure. And I don't care about the people who think I should be in a relationship with her 'cause you're the one that I love and you should know that by now."
"Who says that your feelings for me will be there forever? What if they vanish and you fall in love with this person?!" she yelled, holding back a tear. He stood up because he wanted to not let his seriously furious side out.
"Steph. Let me tell you something. I was with her for a long time. I experienced a lot with her too. But all these things don't mean anything to me. I am telling you each and every time that you're the only one for me so get over your ing jealousy!" he couldn't hold it back anymore and shouted.
"I am not jealous!" she cried back.
"Really?! Not jealous?! Are you kidding me?! This nonsense that you're talking about is not jealousy for you?!"
"I have to go..." she said while standing up and whipping a tear. He stood beside the door and when she wanted to open it he took her wrist and smashed her against the wall. Of course he didn't hurt her.
"You won't go anywhere." he simply stared straight into her eyes.
"Let me go."
"Never."
"LET ME GO NOW!!" She yelled. She wanted to fight herself out of his strong hold and her tears started to flow.
"I will never let you go."
"Let me go..." she repeated it again and again.
"If you tell me why you are that jealous over a normal action, I will let you go and you can do whatever you want." he pressed himself on Tiffany a bit, making it unable for her to escape. The gap between them was small.
"I am not jealous." she said while staring to the ground.
"Do you think a lie will help?! Well, I don't think so."
"This isn't a lie!" she nearly exploded.
"What is it then?!"
"The truth! I am not jealous! This isn't what I feel! I feel betrayed by your damn action! Smiling, laughing and not hoping his girlfriend will see. Neither texting me was necessary for you! And..."-she stopped talking for a second- "Being all cheesy with my rival that time. You're a ing retard."
He finally understood the situation.
"Steph, that's exactly what's called 'jealousy'... You liked me since then, am I right?"
She nodded.
"You were hurt because you couldn't tell me you liked me that time and you always watched it... Getting sad over the things I did with her because you wanted to be the one, right?"
She nodded again.
"And Khuntoria fans remind you..."
"Good combination, Sherlock..." she was a bit ironic, not wanting to look at him. But her boyfriend thought otherwise.
"Look at me..." -with the free hand he took her chin and raised it- "I'm sorry. I didn't know this was so hard for you..."
Another tear came out of her eye.
"Steph stop crying... Please stop it. I don't want to make you cry. I hate the people who make you cry. Don't do that to me..." he let go of her wrist, then of her chin. His eyes got teary.
"That time my life was hard too. I mean meeting a person you don't know... Neither love or even like... Pretending to be married with her while you love another person so much that it hurts... This feeling was the hardest I've ever had."
"Nick..." she whispered.
"I've been in love with you for years... This was love at first sight. I never thought this could happen but it happened with this special person here. You're my everything, my reason to not give up on becoming an idol. You comforted me the time when I had nobody ..."
"You mean..."
"You are my destiny. Victoria... Doesn't mean anything to me. Your the one I want to get old with... I just love you so much... I always have, even since then."
"Okay maybe I am a bit jealous"-she stopped looking down-"but only a tiny bit."
He chuckled. "As tiny as your love for pink?" She punched his shoulder and revealed: "I just can't forget the feeling of being the outsider of thinking it's an unrequited crush. I wanted you by my side so badly back then and it hurt so ing much seeing you smiling with another woman and even kissing her."
"You know"-he started-"when you watch the episode including the kiss you'll notice I was reluctant to do the first step. She did it, she kissed me! I didn't want to because I know it wouldn't feel real. But this.."-he kissed her for some seconds-"...This is more than real. It's a dream. A lovely perfect dream I don't want to wake up from because I want to cherish it as long as I can. I'll simply sleep for eternity if this means staying with you. That marriage was completely fake but I know that I want to marry you in the future. Not now though because we are at the top of our careers but when the time is right I'll propose. You are the one I want to see walking down the aisle towards me, the one I want to have children with and the one I want to grow old with. It's you! Not Victoria or any other ugly women. And these are not words I just say like that. I mean it, I really do."
The way he looked in her eyes, this intense stare and the way his deep brown orbs sparkled, told her it was indeed the truth.
"I love you Stephanie Young Hwang and I'm confidently saying I will for the rest of my days. I'll love and cherish you forever. If you'll need anything I will provide it. You only have to love me back. We'll be happy. " Midway in his speech she had already started crying but at the end she was breathlessly stunned and could only stare in his eyes. He watched her standing in front of him in disbelief for a while and gazed from her left to the right eye until he had enough and crashed his lips against Tiffany's. She immediately awakened out of her paralysis and responded to the kiss. It wasn't too heated or too rough but the passion and the love that both could feel were gigantic. The kiss lasted at least a minute although it felt like hours, days or years. There was no need or lust just love. Pure in all means. They parted their lips but their foreheads stayed connected.
"I must have done so much good thinks in a previous life to deserve a boyfriend like you."
"I'm not perfect but my love for you is. Just stay with me. You know I will always love you."
"Me too."

Author's note: so I hope the requester likes it:) our dear co-author did the cheesy ending:) applause:D comment below:D