Party girl

I will always love you...

It was the 31st of October and every SM artist was excited.
*in Snsd's dorm*
"Taeyeon-ah do you have to take Jack with you?!" Tiffany laughed.
"Yes! Is it a problem?"
"No it's just... A bit weird!"
"Come on your bunny is weird too! Why do you take it with you then?!"
"Because I'm Tiffany in wonderland!! I have to take the rabbit with me!"
"Oh come on guys why are you fighting over your dumb toys?! Just take them with you!" Sooyoung said in her Olaf-costume. Taeyeon sticked out her tongue.
Tiffany's phone rang and she answered it even without looking at the caller.
"Hello?"
"Hey Steph."
"Oh Nick! Didn't know it was you who called." Tiffany smiled.
"Who else should it be? Are you excited?"
"Ohh yes I am!"
"Good then I won't take your time! Don't drink too much and watch out ok?"
"Yes Sir. Haha I love you!"
"I love you too."
...
Snsd arrived at the SM building. They went inside and were amazed by the decoration. Loud music blasted trough the speakers. Immediately Tiffany began to dance along to Ariana Grande's Break free until she saw Key standing near the bar. He was dressed up as Edward scissorhands. She turned around looking for her members but they were long gone so she approached him.
"Hey, Keyward. You're looking fine."
One could see he was already a bit tipsy.
"Oh thanks. Tiffany let's take a selfie."
They took one and right after that the song #selfie by The Chainsmokers was played. Both of them laughed.
"Hey let's drink a few tequila shots", suggested Key.
Tiffany being the heavy drinker she is nodded happily. After a few shots Key sat down an a bar stool, rested his chin on his hand and fell asleep. Tiffany watched that and laughed.
"Let's get Taeyeon to drink with me! She will be dead tomorrow", she said to herself aloud and smirked.
"No use. She is already occupied!"
This startled her. She shrieked and turned around to find a creepy looking Kyungsoo behind her. He pointed to another corner. There were Taeyeon and Baekhyun making out.
"How about we drink something together?", she asked. Kyungsoo agreed and questioned her about her drinking limits.
"Oh I'm not a good drinker", she lied.
"Thank god. My level of tolerance is quite low, so let's not drink something with a lot of alcohol." "Sure I'll get something."
Tiffany went behind the bar and told the barkeeper to mix two Long-island Ice teas.
"Since I can't kill Taeyeon I'll kill him." She said to herself with a little devil like grin.
....
"Yah, Baekhyun-ah", Chanyeol hollered. He stopped kissing Taeyeon and hissed
"What do you want?" She grinned because of his actions.
"Kyungsoo passed out puking on the toilet. Come we'll get him and leave." "I don't want to. I want to stay with my girlfriend! Tell Jongin to do so."
"He went home after drinking with Taemin. Our manager brought him home. And I think Taeyeon should go to Tiffany."
"Why", she asked.
"You'll see."

...

Tiffany was dancing crazily with Minho until she felt something coming up . She ran to the toilet passing by Taeyeon who came with her. She stormed in one of the cubicles and sat in front of the loo. When the leader came in she started to let out what was in her stomach.
"Ewww Miyoung-ah"
Taeyeon called Nichkhun right then because she herself was tipsy and couldn't care for her and their manager was bringing Yoona and Yuri home after they also had too much alcohol.
"Hello? Why are you calling Taengoo?"
"Come get your girl. She's freaking drunk", was the only thing she said. "I'll be there soon."
After that Seohyun came in. "Oh my gosh! Unnie", she yelled.
"Yah, maknae. Watch over her until Khun comes. If I stay I will only join her puking." The innocent maknae who stayed mostly sober nodded.
Unfortunately Seohyun had to pee, so she went to another stall. When she came out Tiffany was gone. "Oh ", she mouthed but when she realized what she had said she clutched a hand over scolding herself for cursing. She began to search for her Unnie.

....
In another more silent corner Tiffany was trapped between two arms. "Yah Nick don't be so rough."
The male only laughed at her remark. "It's me Si...."
"Aish be silent Nick. I don't want to talk right now!" After that she started to giggle uncontrollably. 2PM's Hands up started right at that moment. "Let's dance to your song instead", she suggested and started dancing weirdly.

...

Nichkhun ran into the building looking for his girl. There he saw Seohyun running from left to right screaming: "Unnie! Jebal where are you! Tiffany!"
She came past him and he stopped her.
"Ah oppa. I'm sorry I lost, her awhile ago."
"It's okay let's search for her together. I'll go there." He pointed to a direction and walked there. The girl smiled and went the other one. As soon as he stepped in the party location he heard his own song. He looked around until he finally saw Stephanie dancing with Siwon. His blood was boiling at that sight.
...
Tiffany fell to the ground. Her freaky dance took all her power. Siwon went over to help her but as he came closer his feelings for this one girl overwhelmed. He placed himself on top of her.
"Nick we can't do that here in the public! Let's do that later on..."
Siwon laughed and leaned forward. Right then Nichkhun came into the room. He kicked Siwon and he fell off.
"Just embarrassing." Nichkhun uttered.
He looked over to his girlfriend and she had totally passed out. The Thai prince lifted her up -bridal style- and carried her out. Siwon was on the ground and couldn't believe what just happened.


Author's note: my co-author wrote most of this chapter. She knows how to party and I told you before: I'm a little innocent girl! Comment below:)