Break up?!

I will always love you...

"I'm sorry oppa..." Seohyun said while they were sitting at the table eating something for breakfast.
"It's okay..." He said. Of course it wasn't. It's not like he thought Tiffany doesn't love him but... It hurt him hearing that stuff. Does it look like he's not happy with her?
"Nick can we talk a second?" Tiffany asked.
"Oh...yeah of course."
They went into Tiffany's room.
"Unni I don't think he's that okay." Yoona whispered to Taeyeon.
"I'm sure that's why Tiffany wants to talk to him."

...

"What's it?"
"Nick... You said you were ok but I'm sure you're not."
"Why do you think I'm not? I'm with you anyways." He grinned and came nearer. His face was one centimeter away from hers.
"Nick you know I love you." She looked to the ground. "But if you feel like breaking up with me please do it right now."
He couldn't believe her words.
"What?!"
"You seem to think about how our relationship should go on, if you're happy with me and so on."
"Before I even say anything... Do YOU want to break up?" He didn't even raise his voice, he spoke softly.
"Nick... I told you... I could never let you go but..."
"What makes you think I could break up with you then?! I love you more than I ever loved someone. You're too important for me to let go. Without you my live would ok?!" Now their noses touched.
"Why the hell do you think I'd break up with you?" He kissed her. It was like one of the movie kisses. Butterflies everywhere. They both gave their all for this. It ended after a few seconds which felt like hours for them. Nichkhun stared at her waiting for an answer.
"I'm frightened of losing the next person after a while. When you wanted to break up with me, just don't do it because of this, and then do it later my heart would break into 1.000.000 pieces ok?! I'm afraid I might lose my love... The one I want to marry if the time is right. The one I want to have children with. And of course the one I want to get old with." Nichkhun couldn't do anything else but smile. He gave her a big hug.
"That's all what is going to happen Steph 'cause I feel the same in each and every way. It's just a matter of time. And I think you have other things to think about than a break up which would never ever ever ever happen."
They kissed again. Right then his manager called.
"Yes hyung?"
"I'm here please come down now."
"I'll be there in 5 minutes."
"You're managers already here?" Tiffany uttered.
"Yup" but he still stole another kiss from her before he packed his stuff. They made their way out of the room.
"Ok guys I have to go now if you don't feel well just call me ok?"
"Thanks Nichkhun" Hyoyeon said.
He made his way out after he gave his girlfriend another kiss on the lips.
When he arrived at his managers car and opened the door Taecyeon was inside.
"Tell me Nick how was it now?"
"Not funny." He shut the door and his manager drove off.
"First of all the crying Taeyeon opened the door. Next up I see everyone sitting in the living room and guess what? Crying. I brought them something to eat and they didn't want to eat it at first so I had to persuade them. It was just hard work to make them stop crying." He explained.
"Sounds hard." Taecyeon said.
"But the best thing happened the next morning.I woke up and just heard a loud "Jessica!". She and her bf came into SNSD's dorm and picked up a fight with them. Jessica said things to Tiffany such as: your bf will find another one and he'll be happier with her or something."
"Is this girl dump?!" Taecyeon got angry. He knew how much Nichkhun suffered from loving Tiffany and can't tell her. Their relationship was the best thing that could happen to Nichkhun after all this .
"Nick don't think about it." And just like this they continued their way to their next schedule.

 


Author's note: sorry for the small update. I want to do a flashback of how their relationship began. Would you like it or not?