Our dorky leader

I will always love you...

They both came back to the dorm where Snsd was laughing loudly. They didn't notice that Nichkhun and Tiffany stepped in so they quickly went into her room.
"Your hand is bleeding Nick!"
"Oh this... You know I have to remove my anger fast so I hit a tree." He laughed. "It's not a big deal."
"Come on wait here." Tiffany went out to get the first aid box.
"Oh you're here? We didn't hear you coming." Taeyeon said.
"We were quiet. I have to bind a wound of his. See you later guys!"
"What exactly did you do Taeyeon-ah?" Yuri whispered.
"I'm just a date doctor Yuri-yah!"
...
Tiffany came back to the room.
"You don't have to do this Steph."
"I have to and now shut up. This is going to smart a bit." She disinfect his wound and noticed it wasn't big.
"You can cover it with make up easily." - she put a bandage around his hand - "remove it tomorrow Nick. It'll be better by then."
"Steph... You'll be a good wife!" He grinned.
"Wait what?" She blushed by this thought. She already told him she wanted to marry him but is it really ok to do it soon? What would her members...
He cut off her thoughts.
"In the future Steph don't think about it now! Haha you're too sweet." She hit him lightly and then they were having a bit of a lovey dovey time and had a few kisses here and there. Tiffany was on top of Nichkhun when suddenly Taeyeon came in with ice cream.
"Hey" was the only thing she said.
She came and sat down next to the couple.They didn't move and stared at Taeyeon.
"Ehmm... Taengoo?" Tiffany stuttered.
"You guys made up?"
"No Sherlock" Tiffany uttered ironically. She already knew it so why did she even ask?
Nichkhun burst out into laughter while Tiffany still stared at her best friend.
"Great." She didn't leave but still ate her ice cream.
"Is something wrong with the both of you?" Taeyeon asked
"Oh no Taengoo." Nichkhun laughed. Tiffany lifted herself up from her boyfriend. The three of them sat quite next to each other. 

"Why are you here and not with the others?" Tiffany started a conversation.
"They went to bed since we have to practice for the Korean music wave in Beijing and I'm still not tired. I'm bored."
"Why don't you go to Bacon?"
"We fought. I'm starting to believe he's too young. He's such a dork!"
The couple laughed out loud.
"Dork number one is pissed because of dork number two. Just make up you two." - "And quit disturbing us babo", Tiffany added after a short pause.
"Pff." Taeyeon uttered.
"Thanks Taengoo." Nichkhun said.
"No problem. I don't want my best friend to be a little crybaby. Gosh when you're here she's normal but a second after you left she's another..." Tiffany threw a pillow into Taeyeon's direction but because she hasn't that much talent she failed to hit her face.
"Ok ok I'm quiet! I'll leave." Taeyeon went out still into her ice cream.
Tiffany looked at Nichkhun who was still laughing.
"YAH! Stop it! It's not funny it's embarrassing!" She yelled. He sat up and looked into her eyes with a smile.
"Oh come on she was just bored. Plus she made up our fight today so it's not a big deal."
"Ok you're right."
"Wanna move on where we stopped?" Nichkhun asked with this special expression on his face.
"Hmpf Byuntae!" She smiled and kissed him. This night was only theirs.

...

*the next morning*
Nichkhun smelled something nice, got up and removed the bandage. Like his girlfriend said, it was not that big. When he went out of the room he saw his love standing in the kitchen. She made breakfast while she sang and danced along to her song Holler. Nichkhun watched her doing her hands-up-in-the-air-dance and couldn't stop smiling at his funny girlfriend. She then started pretending her cooking spoon was a mic and rapped in it.
"So won't you holler at me? I know you like what you see!"
"Oh yeah I DO like what I see." He said while her body stiffened. He came closer and back-hugged her his head leaning on her shoulder.
"How long have you been watching?!" Tiffany blushed. He smelled the scent of her hair. Strawberry as always. But he really loved it.
"Long enough my little dancing queen. You look y with your apron." She turned around, hit him and they kissed.
Sunny came in right then.
"Gosh guys I want to eat this food later on!" They both laughed and he cooked with her.
"I want a boyfriend too..." Sunny whispered to herself which the couple didn't hear 'cause they were in their own little world.
Tiffany went to wake her other members up while Nichkhun set the table. They began to eat and held a conversation.
"Oppa will 2PM take part in the music show in Beijing?" Yoona wanted to know.
"Yup."
"Gosh another moment of you two will make headlines then." Sunny said.
"Sunny!" Tiffany shouted.
"What is it? You two can't hide your relationship! That's why it was published that fast." She laughed.
"Ok this may be true!" Nichkhun agreed. "I just love her waaaaaay too much to hide that she's mine and I'm hers."
Tiffany blushed madly and nudged his shoulder.
"I'm going to puke! This is soooo cheesy!"
Sooyoung looked up from reading the newspaper. "Get a boyfriend first before you say something like that."
Everybody laughed and Sunny pouted.
"Now THIS is going to make me puke! Stop doing aegyo it won't affect any of us", Yuri stated.
"Why does everyone want to be in a relationship?" The maknae spoke up.
"Ohh our Seohyun-ie is sooo innocent!" Taeyeon said.
"It's one of the best feelings when you fell in love with a very special person Seohyun-ah." Sooyoung said while Nichkhun and Tiffany looked at each other right this second.
"Before I forget it: we won't see each other 'till the music show in Beijing."
Nichkhun told his girlfriend.
"Ohh..." Tiffany was a bit disappointed.
"It's just two weeks. There were times we didn't see each other in one month so this is nothing!" Nichkhun comforted her and added "and since you all have to practice more because of your Tokyo Dome concert you aren't even able to think about me a lot!"
"Oh she is, believe me!" Taeyeon said. Nichkhun chuckled and pecked his girlfriend tenderly. Then his manager called and told him to pack his things, he'd be there in ten minutes. Nichkhun did it and was ready in about 7 minutes. Tiffany brought him to the door.
"Bye bye Steph." He gave her a kiss.
"Bye Nick! Be careful and don't catch a cold."
"Oh I won't. Love ya."
"Too Nick. See you."
With this he left and Tiffany went back to her members.
"Ok I have just one question." Hyoyeon said. "When will you get married?" This made Snsd crack up.
Tiffany's natural white face became red. They talked about it yesterday.
"We aren't in a relationship that long..."
"Oh come on you know Sungmin and his girlfriend aren't going to wait longer too! It is possible! You're only afraid we wouldn't like the idea of a marriage of yours." Taeyeon didn't even expect an answer. She knew Tiffany felt this way.
"My best friend knows me too well doesn't she?"
"Of course. I'm Kim Taeyeon. You could even call me mind reader." Taeyeon was proud of herself.
The other members shouted "We won't Taengoo!"
"But unnie I think in this case we all feel the same" - Seohyun told her friend - "we will comfort you when you marry him! Don't be afraid and do it when the time is right ok?"
"We will all support you." This time Sooyoung spoke up. She and her boyfriend may get married soon so they had this conversation once.
"Thank you guys." She knew these were the people she could always count on.


Author's note: if you wanted this one part to be rated then you're all just erts!:D I can't do this! I'm an innocent little girl okay?! Haha just kidding but really I'm not the type who can write rated things... Comment below what you want for this story. If you want another couple or other people I can maybe add them so just tell me:)