Thank you:)

I will always love you...

2PM was in the car on their way back home after their tight schedule. Nichkhuns phone rang and when he saw the caller his heart jumped a bit. When Taecyeon saw the caller ID too he announced "Guys it's going to get cheesy right now!" He laughed his off while Nichkhun hit him out of embarrassment. 
"Hey Steph what's up?" He heard her crying on the other line. 
"Steph?! What's wrong?" Now he was too worried to think about s. 
"Jessica..." she stated. 
"What's with Jessica?"
"Nick...",Tiffany said, "she left." 
"She did what?!", he asked. 
"You heared it right..." 
"Are you at home?"  
"Yes" she simply replied under tears.  "Wait for me I'll be there soon." 
s looked at him while he told his manager he wanted him to drive to Snsd's dorm. 
"What's going on here?" Taecyeon asked. Jessica was his ex-girlfriend so he began to worry too. 
"You know her boyfriend Tyler Kwon?" Nichkhun stated with an empty expression. 
"Yes I do. Sunny told me they aren't that happy with him."
"It was their right. This son of a ." 
"Nichkhun please just tell me what happened!"
"He told Jessica to leave Girls' Generation because they can't see each other often. Since Jessica fell for him head over heals she said yes and now officially left Snsd..."
"Oh my gosh this can't be true" Taecyeon said in disbelieve. 
"We're here!" Their manager announced "I'll call you tomorrow since I'll have to pick you up."
"Thanks hyung you're the best."
"Tell us how it went khun-ah" Wooyoung said. 
"I will." And like this he got out of the car and it drove off. 
"They probably didn't even eat anything" he thought. He wet to the restaurant next door and bought each members favorite food. He made his way back to their dorm when he arrived at the door. Taeyeon opened it. 
"Hey khun-ah..." Taeyeon said. 
"Hey" he hugged her. She was crying and he just tried to comfort her. Snsd and 2PM have been close since their debut so they all are very good friends. Taeyeon and Nichkhun made their way to the living room where everybody was crying.
"Nick..." Tiffany stood up. He opened his arms and she fell in. 
"I've never expected this to happen Nick. Why did she do that?" 
"I don't know. I can't understand her either. But" he spoke to all of them "I know you all very well and I think you didn't even eat anything. Come on I brought your favorite food. Let's eat first."
"I'm not hungry." Yoona said.
"Me neither." Yuri and Sooyoung Said in sync. Somehow Nichkhun knew it's going to be like this so he took the bag with the food and placed it in front of them. "I know I'm not in your situation right now but please eat something. What would you do if you collapsed at the airport tomorrow?"
"Nichkhun you don't understand it. She's our sister, our band mate, or 2nd main vocal... She betrayed us like this. It's too hard for us to let go." Taeyeon said. 
"Oh I understand you too well. I've been through this once remember? I didn't have anyone to talk about it and I didn't come out of my room for a week. He was our leader and my best friend and he took the states over us... His friends. I exactly know what you're talking about Taeyeon-ah but I won't leave. I'll stay here. So just eat it wasn't that inexpensive." He grinned. Because he was so ing sweet and he cared so much Tiffany came to hug him again. She told her members they should eat since he brought the food extra for them. While they were eating Tiffany said "thanks Nick for being here. You're not just there for me... I don't think I could ever let you go..." 
"Nobody said you ever had to."-he came nearer- "I love you" 
"I love you too. More thank I can express." 
When they kissed each other it was like nothing ever happened to Tiffany. The world and her problems turned off because of a guy she could never let go.

 

Authors note:Okay I read the story and noticed it isn't really good. Sorry I took your time. I'll come back with a better fanfic (or at least I hope so)