Chapter 8: The Past

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

I locked myself on my room the whole afternoon due to overthinking.

Sehun knew all about our past? He even remember me?

I never knew he would deny me in front of our parents back then at our first meeting.

Yeah, its my fault. But I didn't mean it since I lost my memory that time.

I promised to get back and do the promises we made that day, the day whom we cross different ways.

---------

I was 7 years old when my mom and I go back to Philippines to live with my father.

I studied their and took business and fashion related courses which I dreamed of since I was a little kid.

I graduated and manage our company along with my dad.

We owned one of the successful clothing line company there and I do love that work since its one of my passion.

Back then in my teenage years I became his bestfriends even though the distance was a hindrance for both of us.

I call him everytime I get some good or bad news, whether it would be school or mom and dads non-stop nagging.

He became special to me and I can say though we were so young, I feel love with it and I do believe on it.

We've been contented with that long distance kiddie love affair and happy that we have each other at all times.

But the days we used to call and chat each other stopped the moment I involve into a car accident.

I was on my way to school that time when me and my driver suddenly got hit by the ten wheeler truck and crushed us both to the sidewalk.

Luckily, I was sitting at the back seat but my head got hit badly causing it to crack a bit and almost bring me to death.

I was in comma for half a year and my mom and dad were already hopeless about my survival.

Auncle Sam, my favorite driver didn't survive that incident and I was so damn hurt everytime I remember him.

If only I decided not to go to school that time.

I was in my middle high school, merely at the age of fifteen that time.

I suffer from temporary amnesia which holds for about 8 years.

The damage it causes seriously affected my memory which tends to let me forget all the things around me even my own identity.

I undergone many surgeries and therapies just to get back all my memories especially from my past who became a special memory of all.

As I get older, some parts of my memory slowly haunts me and almost breaks my head with its unbearable pain.

I suffered from it most of the time till I reach 23 and finally, I gather up every detail and clearly remember it all.

He was the first who came into my mind the moment I recover all of m

Please log in to read the full chapter