Chapter 14: Wedding Day

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

For about one week preparation, finally, the big day came.

The snow ceased to fall today and it's a bit relief for me. Seems like the weather deal with us today.

I was on this empty room waiting for the ceremony to start. My grandmas, mom and aunt suzy were here taking some pictures and of course my very best friend is also here.

"Jenny-ah. You look really beautiful!" Soo Hee grandma said as she held my both hands.

"Thank you grandma!" I replied and half-smiled.

I feel really nervous this time and uneasy too.

Sehun and I didn't talk and see each other after the incident.

I was the one who made his suit but I never get to see him wearing it. I always do some alibis not to meet that guy since I feel awkward to see him.

"Don't be nervous my princess. You look really great today. I'm so proud of you." mom said and hold back the tears that was about to let out of her eyes.

"Omma..don't cry. I'll be sad if you do." I said then held her hands.

"I'm just so happy. My baby is now getting married." she said and cup my cheek.

"Hana-yah~ don't cry. It will ruin your make up." aunt Suzy patted mom's shoulder and smiled.

"Finally, I can have you as my daughter in law Jenny-ah!" aunt Suzy added.

"Yes aunt Suzy. Please take good care of me." I said and vowed at her.

"Yah! call me mom. I'm your mother also." she pout.

"Yes..mommy Suzy." I said then smiled at her.

"Aigoo~ this is so great Hana-yah~ I have a daughter now!" aunt Suzy self-celebrated and we both laugh at her.

The emcee called indicating the start of the ceremony.

"Jenny-ah~ The gown looks so beautiful on you and you really look gorgeous on it! Good luck bestie!" Yura said.

"Thank you bestfriend. You're really great!" I said and we both hug each other.

I walk out of the hall and meet my mom and dad.

"Appa!" I happily greet him and hug him tightly.

"Oh..look how beautiful my little girl is! Sorry if appa didn't see you before going here. I just arrive a couple of hours ago." he said then cup my cheek and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"It's okay appa. What matters is you're here on my big day!" I said then hug him once again.

I never thought getting married would be this great.

I feel happy wearing this white gown and meeting this people who became a great part of my life.

It's  a relief for me seeing my father here and walk me in the isle with people watching over us as we took the path to the altar.

I see smiles plastered on their faces. Some gape in awe and wave at me telling I'm really beautiful with my gown and some send me good luck gestures.

I saw Chanyeol sitting on the back. He wave at me and smiled genuinely, the smile whom I don't think he really feel good seing me l

Please log in to read the full chapter