Chapter 36: Faded Glory

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SOO JUNG:

 

8:00 AM

 

The clock says and she now decided to call it a satisfying nap.

 

She sleeps for just three hours and she could say that that is one of her longest nap ever done before.

 

It’s been a month since Kylie admitted to this hospital and she admits that she’s already tired of everything.

 

Tired of staying up for the whole night, tired of working for money to pay her hospital bills, tired of attending her needs and most of all, tired of pleasing Sehun who’s known to be the father of her child.

 

She brought herself up from the couch and headed to the small bathroom at the corner of the room to take a quick shower. She needs to prepare since today is the day where her new contract for modeling will be said to get signed.

 

It’s been a month since she last attended for commercials and guestings for her endorsed products and she’s now eager to be called up for the next project.

 

Hospital bills seems to rise as high as expected and she’s now determined to work harder for her child’s sake.

 

Sehun is paying for the bills also but some sort of her pride would bug her to do it for herself since she do realize that Sehun is getting more thinner for working hard for Kylie’s medical needs also.

 

He stepped out of the bathroom, fresh from the shower and now walks near Kylie’s bed to put a gentle kiss on her pale cheek.

 

“Good morning my little angel, get well soon okay? Mama really loves you..” she whispered and Kylie chuckled as she tried to reach her mom’s necklace with her tiny hands.

 

Soo Jung reached for it and palmed her child’s small hand on her cheek, brought it up for a kiss after and shed her lone tear.

 

“I’m sorry baby…Mommy can’t help it. I just love you so much. Please fight for Mama..okay?” she cried as she grace her thumb on her child’s cheek.

 

“Krrinnngg!!!”

 

Her phone ringed causing her to snap out and broke out from crying.

 

Calling: Manager

 

It says and without further thought she answered it.

 

“Yes unnie!”

 

“Soo Jung-ah! We have a bad news!” her manager blunted. She was surprised of it and worried at the same time and so she asked.

 

“What is it unnie?”

 

“The company where we are about to do modeling cancelled your contract signing today. They said the

Please log in to read the full chapter