Chapter 13: First Kiss From My First Love

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

JENNY:

It's 10 days before our wedding.

My mom and aunt suzy were so busy preparing for the stuffs we need.

I lock myself on my bathroom and took warm shower.

Today, I will be going to the shop to fit my wedding gown.

As a famous fashion designer, my best friend Yura insisted to be the designer of my wedding gown. I'm happy for it since she's best when it comes to that kind of stuffs.

I put on my favorite tee and jeans and furry coat. It would be a tiring day so I must wear comfy clothes to deal with this freezing weather.

I run downstairs and meet my mom at the kitchen.

"Mom, I'll get going. Where is grandma?" I asked.

"She's on the living room talking to Sehun." she said then smiled.

"Bwo!? What is he doing here?" I asked.

"Yah! He will come with you to see your wedding gown too and for you to fit him for his suit. Did your aunt Suzy tell you that you will be the one to design his suit?" she said giving me a look.

"Bwo!? Omma! This isn't fair! Let the designers do it for him!" I whined.

"But still, it's your husband so you must do it and make sure that he will look handsome on the wedding day, arraseo?" she uttered with authority.

"But-"

"No buts! Now go now, you two will be late." she cut.

I pout at her and stomp my feet through the living room to meet my husband-to-be.

"Oh! Jenny-ah! Sehun is here, he will come with you. Son, you better go now. You'll be late." grandma said and patted Sehun's shoulder.

The latter smiled and stood up and walk closely to me.

I drop my head avoiding his gaze since he would just tease with that playful smirk plastered on his face.

"We'll be going now grandma."I took a peck on grandma's cheek and walk ahead of him to the door.

------------

"So, where are we going now?" he finally spoke.

We were on his car heading to Yura and I's shop. We owned a shop here in Seoul.

Aside from working on our own company, I prefer to work with her and combine our specialties when it comes to designing clothes.

"To our shop." I plainly answered.

We reach the shop and as expected, my best friend were there waiting for me.

She's a bit surprise as she saw this man who's with me.

"Oh! Jenny-ah~ Ohhh...so it's really you Oh Sehun!" she said and pull me inside with her leaving Sehun behind.

"Jenny-ah! It's really him! Yah! You're so lucky to have that handsome man girl!" she whispered.

Sehun cleared his throat which cause us to face him and Yura smile sheepishly.

"Be careful Yura-ssi. That guy has a sharp hearing senses." I whispered still my eyes were glued at him.

"Oh! So we better start for the gown fitting!" she said averting the topic.

I nodded and smiled at her.

We start measuring my curves and picking some designs for my wedding gown.

I prefer a simple one and that I think I would be comfortable with.

Sehun was just sitting at the couch while watching us still wearing that signatured poker face of him.

"Jenny-ah~ I heard you will be the one to design his suit. Are you okay with that?" Yura ask as she wrap the tape measure around my waist.

Please log in to read the full chapter