Chapter 38: Face Off

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SOO JUNG:

 

The party started and all the folks start to socialize with each other, talking about businesses, some are of their successful career as artists.

 

Soo Jung, as a loner who came here without a partner or bunch of friends stayed alone in the side, drinking wine to chill up her panicking mind.

 

“It can’t be her..No! it can’t be them!” she continue to mutter as she drank the whole glass in one gulp.

 

“Krystal Jung!!” Kim Ji Won, one of the leading actresses of today greeted her with her teasing smirk.

 

Oh! She’s her rival in dramas by the way.

 

She spun and returns one in response but the latter seems unaffected with it.

 

“What do you want ?” she snorted and gracefully takes a sip of her wine.

 

“Oh! What a bad girl to greet a co-star like that?” Ji Won pouted then smirks after.

 

“The hell are you talking about? I’m not in the mood to play games with you so piss off!” she replied irritated and glared at her.

 

“Too rude..as always..” Ji Won chuckled. “By the way, I thought you were the chosen model for this company. Rumors were spreading like an epidemic these past few days and you see how the crowd looks at you earlier right? They may be surprised, this big one time company rejects you.” She added the laughs teasingly at her which she gets irritated and walks out of the scene.

 

---

 

“That !” she hissed as she shut the door harshly behind her.

 

She chucked her pouch on the marble sink in the corner of this huge rest room and plunge her face in the cold running water, somehow to wash away the bitterness she wore all over her face.

 

“I won’t let them win over me. I will never let them be happy!” she hissed as she glares at her own reflection on the mirror.

 

After some minute of retouching her worn-out make-up, she headed outside and surprisingly bumped into this girl, unfortunately, or we say luckily, the one she was eager to meet with.

 

“Finally! Our fate meets, Hannie Shin..or should I call you Oh Jenny?” she drawls as she glares at her.

 

T

Please log in to read the full chapter