Chapter 21: He Fell On Her Trap (Cont.)

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

 

It’s already one in the morning but still Sehun isn’t home yet. I stay here at the living room for about four hours now, flipping the channels till I find something interesting to watch, but then in the end I decided to take a walk and wait for him outside.

 

I made my way out of this empty street with lights flickering open enough to aid me in the darkness. I watch as random cars passed by and hope that it was him.

 

Seriously, I’ve been in this age but I still can’t sleep alone in the house. I find it hard to sleep especially when I’m expecting someone to come, and that is my husband.

 

I slump myself on the porch and bury my face in between my knees. I shut my eyes and cuddle myself for this freezing weather.

 

Almost half an hour had passed I feel the urge to sleep and finally decided to wait for him inside.

 

I lock the door and slump myself on the couch hugging this throw pillows and drifted to sleep.

 

 

SEHUN:

 

Sehun woke up due to the stinging pain he feels right from his head. He abruptly lifts himself up upon realizing that he is not on his own room, rather his own house, and what surprises him is that he’s half-.

 

He looks quite taken aback upon seeing this girl who just got out from the shower room with nothing but a piece of towel wrap on her body while drying her hair with the other one.

 

“Oh! You’re awake. It’s still early, you can sleep again.” She said then dart him a seductive smile.

 

“Why am I here? What did you do to me?” Sehun asked in greeted teeth.

 

“Don’t you remember? You’re drunk earlier and you passed out. Be thankful I’m still kind enough to help you and bring you here.” She stated then chuckle flirtatiously.

 

“Damn it! Just answer me! What did you do to me?!” he utter between ferocious voice.

 

She dashed towards him that tends to let him crawl a bit on the edge of the bed.

 

“Actually, we were about to. I just wait for you to wake up. Don’t you like it? I thought you want this Sehuna. I know you longed for this to happen ever since but you never got the chance and

Please log in to read the full chapter