Chapter 30:The Fruit Of Our Love

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

 

It’s been two weeks since I get to live alone in our old house. Like every day, Luhan always visit me and check me out if I’m doin’ fine.

 

Today is a fine day in summer. Hot weather is on but I didn’t worry that I might burn my skin since I stay inside my house the entire day whenever I’m off to work.

 

I’m sick for three days so Jungsuk oppa let me take a leave for a while. So now, I’m in the house and lazily lay myself on the couch while flipping some random channels, looking for some nice to watch.

 

“Ugh! I’m bored..” I groaned and reach for a huge bowl of mango flavored ice cream.

 

Oh well, I’m fond of mangoes but not mango flavored ice cream. Gets? Well to explain more I love them both but please, not a mango flavored ice cream. That will surely get the hell out of me trough vomiting.

 

I resume flipping the channels till I saw a cartoon film entitled Bambi. Are you familiar with Bambi, the cute little deer? And yes, that reminds me of someone.

 

With that I abruptly shut myself up from the couch and run upstairs to look for my phone. Without further ado, I hurriedly press the number 2, speed dial for Luhan’s number. Yes, number 2, Sehun got the 1 and I do think of changing it sometimes but ended up letting it be anyway.

 

His phone rang and in the third he answered.

 

“Yes Miss sadist what is it?” he answered in a lively tone.

 

I groaned, really, he’s not over with that ‘Miss sadist’ thing. It’s been a week since he gets to call me that. Well, would I let him do that kind of thing to me? Of course I have one!

 

“Shut up Bambi! Get your off there and be here in five minutes. Hurry!” I ordered and without much protest he quickly end the line and I know, he’s so dead serious making his way through my house in five minutes since he do know that he can’t have that designs he was pleading me to make for him in a week.

 

“Oh! I forgot!” I mutter as I remember something. Again I called him.

 

“What again?” he groaned.

 

“Buy me a whole fried chicken and Oh! A large coke too!” I said and that aims a loud chuckle from him.

 

“Yah! Be sure to buy me that or else I’ll kill you. I’ll give you ten minutes for that!” I growl.

 

“Aight’ Miss sadist!” he answered and cut the line.

 

---

 

“One minute more.” I mumbled as I stare at my phone. I seriously use a timer for him, well he’s get used to that kind of mood I have since the day I proclaimed that I moved on.

 

“Tree..two..wa-“

 

“I’m here!” he exclaimed throwing his arms in the air with plastic bags on both.

 

“Wow! On time huh?” I mutter and raise a brow.

 

“Of course. In the name of my suit!” he managed between his breath and made his way in. He put the bags on the kitchen table and starts to set the foods on plate.

 

“Did you buy sprite?” I asked as I check the content of each bag.

 

“Nope. It’s coke.” He answered.

 

“What?! I don’t like coke. I want sprite!” I pouted and he dart me a look. Oookkaayyy…pissed face turn on!

 

“You said large coke right?” he asked calmly but his raised brow states the opposite.

 

“Yeah! But I change my mind!” I answered causally leaving him behind and slump myself on the couch, again.

 

“Comon’ Jenny. What are you into these days? You seemed so moody.” He said and shot me a bored look. I let one too and he sighed in defeat.

 

“Fine. Wait me here, I’ll buy it.” He said and walks out grabbing his keys to drive out.

 

“Thanks Luhan!” I called up and wave at him. He just rolled his eyes and resume walking.

 

“Gay.” I mumbled and slump myself on the bed.

 

---

 

“Hmm…” I moaned savoring the crunchy and juicy fried chicken.

 

“Ugh! Can’t you eat silently?” he pouted.

 

“What? I just can’t help it.” I said and glared at him.

 

Five pieces down. I eat that lot, but seems like I want more. I was about to grab one when his hand stopped me.

 

“Okay, what is it again Bambi?”

Please log in to read the full chapter