Chapter 11: Goodbye For Now

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

JENNY:

I lay on my bed comfortably while contemplating the things that happened all day.

"Waahh..I never thought I would marry that man!" I mumbled then shook my head in disbelief.

Really, I still can't believe he would marry me but I'm afraid that he do it for a purpose. But knowing Sehun from the past, he is the very nice guy that I ever met.

I buried my face on my pillow then tried to sleep.

My phone suddenly beeps and I quickly pick it on my desk.

The caller ID is unknown and I'm curious about it.

I swipe and take the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Jenny-ah~ It's me Lu Han!" he answered.

"Oh! How did you get my number?" I asked.

"What!? You give it to me the last time I took you on a date remember?"he stated.

Ommo! I did that?

"Oh! Yeah! I'm sorry I forgot...then..why did you call?" I asked.

"I just want to greet you. Merry Christmas Jenny-ah~ and also..I'll be leaving tomorrow." he answered.

"Oh! Merry Christmas! But where are you going?" I asked as if confused of his sudden departure.

"I'll be going back to China. By the way can we meet at the airport tomorrow? My flight is 11 am in the morning. I wanna see you before I go since I'll be off for almost a month." he stated.

Aish! Why is it he wants to see me?

"Oh! O-Okay then! See..you.." I replied.

"Good night Jenny-ah~ See you tomorrow.." he said the cut the line.

I held the phone tightly as I sighed deeply.

"Eotteokkhae!!!??" I uttered worriedly.

I don't know how to face him. I'm still shy and to think that I'm getting married, I don't want to meet other guys rather that my husband to be.

But then, It's Luhan and he's not that harmful to befriended since he became my savior for more times.

"Yes. There's no wrong on having a friend even though I'm married. I'm not doing anything wrong and perhaps, he only think this as a crazy plan." I murmured then slump myself on my bed then drifted to sleep.

----------------

I woke up early to prepare myself before going to the airport.

It's snowing outside, I must wear warm clothes and be early to avoid traffic jams since the road must be slippery due to ice.

I hurriedly run downstairs and meet my mom and grandma who's having their teas on the living room.

"Good morning grandma, mom.. I'll be out today. I have to meet a friend at the airport." I said then took a peck on their cheeks.

"Who's with you? Why don't you call Sehun to drive you there?" grandma asked.

Okay..how would I answer this?

"Ahhmmm..I'm in a hurry grandma and Sehun is busy so I better go alone..I won't get long, I'll be home after we meet." I stated.

"Okay then. It's snowing outside, you must be careful in riding cars arraseo?" she said then I bid goodbye and hurriedly walk through the nearest stop and grab a taxi to the airport.

I hop in and settled comfortably.

I glance at my watch. It's 9:40 in the morning. I'm still early isn't it?

Well, I'm a bit nervous to see him but its a bit relief seing him leave since he won't be here before our marriage ceremony.

I reach the airport at 10:30.

As expected, it's quite hard to drive since the snow starts to pile on the roads these days.

I hurriedly run to the airport's lobby and look for him.

I saw him wave at me while sitting on the aligned chairs for the passengers.

I walk closely to his spot and he stood up and greeted me with his warm smile and this unexpected hug.

My body stiffened as he wraps his arms on my shoulders.

"Thanks for meeting me before I leave Jenny-ah~" he said as we both parted and smile.

Please log in to read the full chapter