Chapter 35: It’s My Turn To Cry

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

The idea of finding her once again up his mind and makes it in action.

 

It’s been a week since he got to roam around the possible place Jenny could gone through, at parks, malls and even their old house. It’s been a week of searching but still, no Jenny was found.

 

They say things came in an unexpected time. So, he guess this is what he would do, let things be and wait for her to finally show up.

 

---

 

It’s already 3:00 o’clock in the afternoon.

 

The meeting held a bit longer than usual since the manager lectured him for not attending the important meeting yesterday, with that, he asked for forgiveness for several times and luckily he did after nth time of stating his excuse.

 

He slouched on his car’s seat and puffs his cheeks. Too exhausted, that’s what he is after a long hours of dancing, letting his group get the new choreo he made.

 

He slid the key and twists it bringing the engine to life. He needs refreshment, and so, his favorite bubble tea shop would be his sweet escape.

 

He halted the car and parked it along the vacant slot. He hops out of it and get inside to order his favorite choco flavored drink.

 

A sip from it would definitely make his bitter memories ceased and he would smile at its sweet taste. How childish isn’t it?

 

After paying he headed out and takes a walk from this park. Trees were in full yellow, ready to release its leaves in autumn season.

 

The setting sun adds up to the peaceful surroundings and so he finds it calming.

 

Too engrossed to the glowing peach sky, he didn’t notice this girl coming and accidentally bumped on her.

 

“Aw!” she winced as she takes hold of her forehead that she get to tossed on his broad chest.

 

“Woah! Are you okay?” he asked tilting his head to take a nice view of her face.

 

“Yah! Are you blind or something?” she mutters as she tilts her head and the moment their gazes met his jaw voluntarily dropped and he froze.

 

“J-Jenny…” he trailed off as he froze on his spot.

 

“W-What?” she asked confused but he didn’t answer, instead he walks near her and close the gap between them as he bring his arms through her face, abruptly shaking, merely checking if she’s real.

 

The girl cringed and slaps his arms away causing him to regain his senses.

 

“Don’t touch me!” she blurts out a little lower as she dart him horrified look.

 

“Jenny.” He said as he pulls her into a tight hug. “It’s really you Jenny-ah!”

 

“Y-Yah! Ahjussi. You’re hurting me. Who are you?!” she said as she manage to escape from his tight grip.

 

“Jenny, it’s me Sehun.” He said as he grabs her shoulder, shaking her lightly.

 

“Nugu? Sehun?” she repeated.

 

“Yes! It’s me, your husband. Are you for real? How can’t you recognize me?” he said a bit surprised.

 

“Husband? What are you talking about?” she asked which cause him to gape in surprise.

 

“Y-You’re unbelievable..” he trailed off which she creased her brows in confusion.

 

“Jenny-ah. Can’t you recognize me? I’m Oh Sehun your husband.” He stated firmly and grabs her hand for an act of convincing her.

 

“I’m sorry Mister but I don’t know you..and please..don’t touch me.” She said as she flinched to escape from him who’s attempting to grab her again.

 

He shook his head. This moment is really untrue to him. She can’t just forget him easily as that.

 

Was she acting like this towards him? Is she trying to ignore him because of his wrong doings from the past?

 

“No. This is not true. Jenny, please stop this!” he pleaded, convincing her to stop whatever game she’s in this time.

 

“I-I g-guess you have just mistaken Ahjussi. I’m not Jenny, my name is Hannie.” She said then managed to smile at him to at least break the awkward situation.

 

“No! You are Oh Jenny. Who give that kind of name to you? Are you insane? How could you forget me easily as that?” he raised his voice due to frustration which she gets startled and causes her to fumed also.

 

“How dare you to say such thing to me?! I am not Jenny! Now, if you don’t mind I have more important things to do than having a nonsense talk with you! Excuse me.” She said then attempts to walk pass him but he grab her by her waist at pick her up, in her most awkward position.

 

“Yah! Put me down!” she screamed while banging her fists to his back but he didn’t budge.

 

Though she’s a bit strong to deal with, which are literally the real
Jenny’s most traits, he managed to put her inside his car.

“Yah! Ahjussi what are you doing! Let me out!” she yells while struggling to open the car’s door.

 

“Go and cry all you want. There’s no chance you can escape from me again.” He snorted and slump himself on the car’s seat.

 

“Yah! Are you insane? I am not the girl you’re talking about! Let me out or else I’ll call the police!” she threatened but he just smirks and shook his head in amusement.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter