Chapter 10: Just For Fun Love Affair

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

"Sehun, let's talk outside." his brother said and gestured him to follow.

The latter stood up and followed his hyung. They settled themselves on the rocking bench outside the garden.

The temperature drops every minute and staying outside would be unsafe but Sehun like it since it tend to ease the tension he feels inside.

Silence enveloped them, no one dares to speak first till the older one takes the courage to spill the worries he feels inside.

"Sehuna~ will you quit the marriage?" Seo Hyun asked and face his younger sibling.

Sehun sighed and drop his head. He doesn't know what to answer on his brother's question, a question that tend to bother him all this time.

"Hyung, I don't know. I can't marry her. You know she's been special to me back then but my feelings vanished the moment she ended our relationship. And you know how much I love Soo Jung right?" he stated.

"You still love her? That girl who broke your heart? Who ruined your career? Aish! Sehuna!" he said then yank his hair in disbelief.

"Hyung. I want to forget her and the pain I bear for years. I don't want to marry any girl since it would always reminds me of Soo Jung. I don't think I can trust anyone since I knew all girls are same." he stated.

The elder stood and face him.

"Not all girls are the same Sehun-ah~ I was you five years ago. I marry a woman that I don't love. I thought I won't love her like what I used to when I first met her, but as days,weeks,months and years passed. I realized I pick the right choice. It's better to choose the person who loves you most rather than the one you thought you really love. After all, love is like a lesson, you'll learn to love her soon so better give it a try." he stated the give the young one a smile and pats his shoulder.

"I guess you have a point hyung. But the thing is..I don't really like her, and I don't think I can. Maybe she doesn't remember it all but what she does a couple of years ago is the most unforgettable thing that happens to me." he stated then curled his fists.

"Let her remember those if she tends to forget. Jenny is a good girl, I don't think she can do that? She's your best friend after all." his hyung said in a matter of fact.

"No need to do that. I'll just show her how it looks like to be a dumb. I think its gonna be fun!" he said then smirks.

"Don't you dare Sehuna~" the elder warned.

"I didn't say anything hyung. I think I made my decision now. Let's get inside." he said then his heels but halted when his hyung suddenly grabs him on his shoulder.

"Sehun-ah! Don't-"

"Oh!Sehun, Seo Hyun! Lets get inside, your mom and grandma are looking for you two. Hurry." their father in and gestured them to get in.

Sehun give his hyung a look and followed. The elder felt uneasy but he hope that whatever his dongsaeng's decision may be, it won't hurt Jenny in the end.

----------------

JENNY:

"Grandma! This is-"

Please log in to read the full chapter